Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,920 members, 7,866,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? (1930 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Find A Way, Not An Excuse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2017
So what ?
It’s not the end of the world .. people go through spells where the loose their jobs or made redundant ..

The question is ....

Why the fuvk is your wife not working undecided undecided it’s a partnership! Whether you like it or not ... it’s FOr BETTER FOR WORSE
This is the worse .. you stick with your choice and brace the storm ....tell her to go find a part time job and keep job hunting hard till you find something good ....
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2017
You can't run errands for your family but you will gladly run errands for your boss at work...

Well-done sir

BTW, running errands got nothing to do with poverty. Some wealthy men go to the market, buy their wife and children stuffs.

Poverty has a way of making normal things look abnormal. It is bad enough to be poor, don't allow the poverty affect your mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Acidosis:
You can't run errands for your family but you will gladly run errands for your boss at work...

Well-done sir.

BTW, running errands got nothing to do with money. Some men go to the market, buy their wife and children stuffs.

Poverty has a way of making normal things look abnormal. It is bad enough to be poor, but don't allow the poverty affect your mentality.

This shi.it is too deep mehn, sadly I can only like once. This has kicked my philosophy mode in full gear.

5 Likes

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

So what ?
It’s not the end of the world .. people go through spells where the loose their jobs or made redundant ..

The question is ....

Why the fuvk is your wife not working undecided undecided it’s a partnership! Whether you like it or not ... it’s FOr BETTER FOR WORSE
This is the worse .. you stick with your choice and brace the storm ....tell her to go find a part time job and keep job hunting hard till you find something good ....

Mr why the f^ck, take am easy. Na my wahala, no be yours. My woman dey work, na level 10 for Lagos civil service. The iss is me not her. Thanks
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2017
Acidosis:

Well-done sir

BTW, running errands got nothing to do with poverty. Some wealthy men go to the market, buy their wife and children stuffs.

Poverty has a way of making normal things look abnormal. It is bad enough to be poor, don't allow the poverty affect your mentality.

Abeg make una drop this errand tingy. There are other things you can tackle in my post. Imagine writing 100 words on top errand! He don do
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2017
december7:

Mr why the f^ck, take am easy. Na my wahala, no be yours. My woman dey work, na level 10 for Lagos civil service. The iss is me not her. Thanks

O

You for talk before ...

Yes divorce her and free her ... she needs a man ! angry so you mean she works and holds down the family ... yet you came here to talk about divorcing her shocked

You do not deserve a woman like that, many even pray for such ... my guy u fall big time ....
You should be applying for jobs or looking for something to do instead of coming here moaning at ur uselessness ( no offence )

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2017
december7:

Una dey live for Abuja but your woman dey work for Lagos state Civil Service, Abuja branch.

Well-done sire!!
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Evacroft:

I no fit understand because u be alien and i be human ba.the fact is u do what works for ur family as a man which includes droping ur ego and lead,Just like christ did,dont find an ewsy way out by abandoning ur wife and children and send them tokens and come here to say i cant understand.

Bro/sis, errand isn't a problem when there's money. It's romance! But these days, the way she go even call me self.

For example,

D, pls help tidy up the sitting while I ...

D naturally means DEAR but that moment na DIDIRIN I dey hear o. DIDIRIN means stupid or so in Yoruba.

To be serious, errand is not an issue!

1 Like

Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Evacroft:

I no fit understand because u be alien and i be human ba.the fact is u do what works for ur family as a man which includes droping ur ego and lead,Just like christ did,dont find an ewsy way out by abandoning ur wife and children and send them tokens and come here to say i cant understand.

Bro/sis, errand isn't a problem when there's money. It's romance! But these days, the way she go even call me self.

For example,

D, pls help tidy up the sitting room while I ...

D naturally means DEAR but that moment na DIDIRIN I dey hear o. DIDIRIN means stupid or so in Yoruba.

To be serious, errand is not an issue!
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Acidosis:

Una dey live for Abuja but your woman dey work for Lagos state Civil Service, Abuja branch.

Well-done sire!!

Typo, I no dey write exam! Eazy
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

O

You for talk before ...

Yes divorce her and free her ... she needs a man ! angry so you mean she works and holds down the family ... yet you came here to talk about divorcing her shocked

You do not deserve a woman like that, many even pray for such ... my guy u fall big time ....
You should be applying for jobs or looking for something to do instead of coming here moaning at ur uselessness ( no offence )

You need a job more than I do. The time you are wasting on my thread should be spent doing meaningful things to your life
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
december7:

You need a job more than I do. The time you are wasting on my thread should be spent doing meaningful things to your life

It’s 7:30 am here .... I start work st 9am undecided. Be like say u no know who I be ...

Lol just giving u advice ... it’s tough love but you need it .. as a family man why even think that way ... didn’t you take vows ? So this is the worst you have to pull yourself together and do the needful ... you cannot reward your MRs with divorce papers after she is has been the sole bread winner ...
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s 7:30 am here .... I start work st 9am undecided. Be like say u no know who I be ...

Lol just giving u advice ... it’s tough love but you need it .. as a family man why even think that way ... didn’t you take vows ? So this is the worst you have to pull yourself together and do the needful ... you cannot reward your MRs with divorce papers after she is has been the sole bread winner ...

Concentrate on your job.. Oh! Just noticed you are a single she, naturally you are angry and frustrated, so sorry for responding to you.

My dear, that picture is ugly! Is that you?
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2017
december7:

Typo, I no dey write exam! Eazy

I don't understand.

You mean you wanted to type Federal Civil Service Abuja but instead you typed Lagos State Civil Service?

Is that what you called typo?

I think you're just a bored troll
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Una don pursue the egbon with una negativity. Me self yab am sha, but the guy only needs to be motivated. We all have our down moments.
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by Dcholeric: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:

Is his wife Jacob/house girl? Are his kids little Jacobs/houseboys and girls? Okay since OP can not run errands for HIS home while he is unemployed and has the time to do so for now at least, you can go and help him run errands for HIS family maybe it will calm him down cool
he should be better off marriage and offer support from a distance than take a Jacob position .

I don't know what you stand to gain by creating male weaklings .

that position isn't for male gender at all (if you say it is not for female too no problem)...it only brings the worst out of them ...the OP is an example. (you heard him says he lost his respect ..I guess if she lost her job she wouldn't loose her respect in his sight)

who says the wife should be a house girl?
Re: Is Being Broke An Excuse To End A Marriage? by delishpot: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dcholeric:

he should be better off marriage and offer support from a distance than take a Jacob position .

I don't know what you stand to gain by creating male weaklings .

that position isn't for male gender at all (if you say it is not for female too no problem)...it only brings the worst out of them ...the OP is an example. (you heard him says he lost his respect ..I guess if she lost her job she wouldn't loose her respect in his sight)

who says the wife should be a house girl?

Did I say he should condone her disrespectful part? Yeah he should leave his marriage because he said he is being disrespected. Have you heard the woman's own part? Do you know what he terms to be disrespectful? You sit online asking a man to divorce his wife because he told you he feels disrespected by his wife. Who will run errands for his home? Is his wife a robot? He should be a man and stop acting like a baby. Put yourself in wife's shoes. Look at this example, As a man, you go out to Hussle, Your brother lost his job, he has some time to spare at home, you go to work since you shoulder the family financial burden. You come back home from work and ask him to help you do some chores at home or do some stuff and then he starts saying you are turning him into a house maid and disrespecting him because he lost her job. And his friends support him and encourage him to leave home. That one is even putting it lightly, why should a husband feel that doing things for his family is beneath his standard? His wife goes out to work, she has kids to care for too and he is here complaining of the errands he runs for his family?? Such a man would expect his wife to slave away for him because he feeds her.

She would not lose his respect if she lost her job because it is expected of men to be breadwinners but she would lose her respect if she was a dirty, loud, quarrelsome, obnoxious wife. Which he did not say she was.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Estranged Wife And Mistress Fight In Dpo's Office While Husband Watches. / How To Win Your Husband's Heart / Nigerian Men Feel Intimidate -i Divorced Camerounian Hubby To Marry A Nigerian,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.