Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (9124 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. / Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by vanhayor(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2017
QueenMarvella:

U no get Google ? cheesy grin
Ah no get..
Snap am make you post am
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shelia25:

What weave on did you fix in your picture, please?
Doesn’t work....
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by rickyboss333: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Guess you all are doing great at your various end there?

This is a quick one, no time to sweat or waste my strength in typing any long story… I met some guys at the Barbing salon this morning discussing of how grateful a man should be if he’s lucky to have a big d!ck �

Like seriously?

Guys – Is having a Big Pen!s an Achievement or a Curse?

Drop your comments

if u ask me, it's really not about d size of the tool, but your dexterity and stamina when using it.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Doesn’t work....
Thank you. I sent a message to your email, please reply.
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by Lalas247(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shelia25:

Thank you. I sent a message to your email, please reply.

I don’t use the email connected to this ac
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Awww. I am interested in working out and you have a very good figure, so I need your help, please. Can I use the one you put on your profile?
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by mexthy: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
e dey pain you?
yes
make I commot am?
no
I go manage am so tongue
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by wickyyolo: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Raiyell:
I actually hate my d.ck because it is the source of so much worries for me.

You meet girls and they be like "oh, yeah -- I love big D"

It's a lie, they run from big D with their lives. Most of the girls I have been with always complain after one round of sex. One of my babes sef had to spend a night in the hospital. According to the doctor, my D shifted her cervix. I was so scared that night, I thought she was going to die in my place.

Even when I pick up olosho at the club, they still complain. The last time, the girl, after a few thrusts from me stood up abruptly and ran away. Come and see how I was pursuing her all over the apartment. At the end of the day, she refunded the money I paid her (I pay before service) and ran away. The next time I went to the club all the girls were just pointing at me and laughing: she told me her parole wanted to kill her.

These days I don't even know what to do. Sometimes I wish I was a tiny man.

Somedays when I wake up and look at my schlong and its length and girth, I feel like A REAL MAN.

This is the reason why I only go out with tall and thin girls these days. In my experience, tall and thin babes have longer and deeper vagina's and so can handle my organ. But they still complain "I can't handle your full dose" or "You left me with bruises inside" or "I am bleeding". So depressing.

All in all, having a big organ is a net negative for me.
true talk Bro
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by hedonistical: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2018
An achievement that you didn't do anything to earn? It's just like bragging about how tall you are or how hairy you are. These are eBay url phenomena. Dem born you meet am. You didn't have to 'work hard' or be smart to have a so-called big penis, so it's definitely not an achievement.

An achievement is what you worked for or earned.
Re: Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lalas247:

You didn't reply lipsrsealed
Lalas247:

You didn't reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands / What Is Your Favourate City In The World? / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.