Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands (9127 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / Polyandry By Mistresses Happily Married But Not Dead / Advantages Of Polyandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by EvilBrain1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
From [url]greenlight.com.ng[/url]

Polygamy is often used when one man marries more than one wife, but the correct term is polygyny. Polygamy is actually an umbrella for the two words – Polyandry and Polygyny – that involves multiple partner in marriage. Polyandry in contrast to polygyny is where a woman takes two or more husbands at the same time. Most broadly, polyandry refers to sexual relations with multiple males, within or without marriage.

And it is alive and well, and not just in India where it is the culture in some parts of the country, including where the young woman in the picture above lives with her five husbands, as shown in an article by the Sun.

She said: “Initially it felt a bit awkward. But I don’t favour one over the other.”

Husband Guddu, 21 — the first to make her his bride — insisted: “We all have $ex with her but I’m not jealous. We’re one big happy family.”

Eldest brother Bajju said: “I consider her my wife and sleep with her like my brothers.”

Rajo …said, “I sleep with them in turn. We don’t have beds, just lots of blankets on the floor. I get a lot more attention and love than most wives.”

The story is not much different in London either. According to the Mirror UK, Maria Butzki currently lives with her former husband and her current lover and makes love to both of them. More than that, they live as one big happy family in one apartment;
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4uZA2YHuvVM/UUecouHKA6I/AAAAAAAASN0/IVrl-S-Mids/s640/3some+polyamory.jpg[/img]
“People might think it’s weird but I love both men and couldn’t choose between them,” says Maria, a ­housing liaison officer.

Incredibly, the men agree. Paul, a railway assessor, says: “Peter is a great guy. When Maria first had the affair with him I was just heartbroken. But as I got to know him, I realised we have so much in common. We both adore fishing, and he’s like a surrogate dad to the kids.”

Peter, a construction site manager, adds: “We all get on so well. It doesn’t feel as if I’m ­sharing Maria. There’s no ­jealousy …it feels as if we are a team.”

So ladies, if you’re feeling like one man is not going to be enough, don’t be discouraged, you just might find guys who understand. Just make sure they’re not jealous. And you’ll definitely get more than an average wife’s share of attention from your multiple husbands

http://greenlight.com.ng/2013/03/19/myne-whitman-polyandry-one-woman-and-more-than-one-man/

What do you guys think of this. Do any nairalanders know anybody living in a similar situation? Are any ladies (or guys) willing to try this if given the opportunity?

Comments please.
Re: Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by Exponental(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
@op, this is africa. Polygyny is d order here. Though civilization is changing many things, but let africans come to d balance of one man-one woman first, else polyandry remains a dream in d dream.
Re: Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Errrrr!
Re: Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by MrsChima1(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
If you mofos don't have a problem with polygamy then you shouldn't have a problem with polyandry.

Double standards is toxic on this site.

3 Likes

Re: Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by MajesticGoddess: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2016
smiley I think it's so beautiful. I'd love that. My Naija husband is a good man but a terrible lover. Nothing much I can do but pray he takes the time. If I were in Polygyny we'd have zero issues. ... So I stay positive minded things will get better. One day our world will live in true equality. smiley
Re: Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 12, 2016
lol this is ridiculous!!! we africans dont buy this concept its even not in the bible this is a total trash!

but then its allow in a relationship but not marriage lmao

(1) (Reply)

Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.