Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (63460 Views)

Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Charly68: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku lost his chance to Yar Adua....he ought to be sworn in as at that time but greed and disloyalty finished him..he played god against his master,his benefactor instead of keeping quiet and allowed Obj to fall naturally in his bid for 3rd term ..there was no way he would have sail through because providence was against him...the game of power can be suicidal if you don't play it decently...Maradona knew Atiku can't govern again but he had to bring him on board to shore up his party weight ..Now that ,the mission is accomplished Atiku can go and rest in his village

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

Please mention ONE heavyweight Christian politician in the North. Just one.

On the issue of heavyweight politicians, one thing our brothers from the east also need to remmember is this, the SE is fragmented which does not help their cause. They have 5 states and they are controlled by 3 different parties, as such there is no political heavyweight in the SE, their votes are fragmented and therefore inconsequential. Believe it or not SS is in a better position in terms of political relevance that the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Charly68:
Atiku lost his chance to Yar Adua....he ought to be sworn in as at that time but greed and disloyalty finished him..he played god against his master,his benefactor instead of keeping quiet and allowed Obj to fall naturally in his bid for 3rd term ..there was no way he would have sail through because providence was against him...the game of power can be suicidal if you don't play it decently...Maradona knew Atiku can't govern again but he had to bring him on board to shore up his party weight ..Now that ,the mission is accomplished Atiku can go and rest in his village

Atiku is finished!! He wont get what he wants under PDP, and if he goes back to APC he is also finished. if he is not careful they will ruin his businesses too.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by goaldynman(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I want to ask a question, pls do not take offense, but are you sane? i notice you spend all day on nairaland calling ibo people pigs and [posting provocative commets to start tribal bashing?

This is time i feel you could spend better doing productive things like searching for a job or studying for jamb. I understand that to your generation 5 minutes of internet fame represents a lifetime achievement but unfortunately this doesnt ring through in the real world. Please channel your time better, read, research, learn skills enter university and graduate well. All the rich hausa, yorubas and igbos dont care about you that is poor. infact they inter marry and do business together. DId Wole Shoyinka;s son not marry an IPOB mans daughter as you would say? why did he not marry your sister? because your dad is poor and the noble laureate would never allow his son marry into poverty.

My point is focus on achieving success and leave online make believe world you spend all day in

Well said my Brother. I had to log in with my second phone (with which I can comment) just to like your comment!

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by DTaj: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2017
honourhim:

Lying wonders of the Yoruba media

Ignorance is NOT bliss; it is stupidity and you've just demonstrated that!

Vanguard newspaper is owned by persons from Delta state and it reflects that background very conspicuously in its reporting! So, how does Vanguard belong to your so-called "Yoruba media"?
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by AmTruth: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2017
I think Buhari will be a better candidate even though not the perfect one to anybody the Pdp will produce. take for instance the npower program is empowering like half a million youth which the pdp 16 years rule had never achieve. And they may get up to one million by the end of 2019. Even though it is not a permanent job Nigeria youth need it and that's why they are applying,however youth are empowered with skills. Just to mention this for now. Mind you the federal ministries,army,navy and other are still employing for the permanent ones. The school feeding too presently 5 million children are fed, which PDp never never achieve even if it is ten thousand. By end of 2019 the number will be higher, cooks are happy,farmers are happy,parents and children happy too.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Sanchez01: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
konoplyanka:

David Mark.
David Mark is from Benue State and last I checked, Benue is in the Middle Belt.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by smirn(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
newbornmacho:
Thunder fire IBB...mtcheewww....useless corruption master. Atiku should please pursue his constitutional rights and not listen to people who never won even a local council election in Nigeria. IBB is not a Democrat and has not earned the right to lecture anybody on democracy, he should be serving jail time for coup plotting and looting of the treasury. Nonsense. fool.
Na so PDP be, useless party.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Sanchez01: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

On the issue of heavyweight politicians, one thing our brothers from the east also need to remmember is this, the SE is fragmented which does not help their cause. They have 5 states and they are controlled by 3 different parties, as such there is no political heavyweight in the SE, their votes are fragmented and therefore inconsequential. Believe it or not SS is in a better position in terms of political relevance that the SE.
The emboldened is an open secret. The funniest part is that APC would remain in power longer and rather than align themselves for the Presidency after Buhari's term, they are already busy reminding Ojukwu jnr. how his father disowned him just because he joined the APC.

The problem of the East is not my worry, not in the least of ways. They started the alignment game when Azikiwe was desperate to trouble the South, sadly, they suck at it now and have been relegated to the background.

Ahead of 2019, you would see that there would be calls about how a Wawa/Osu Igbo is unfit to rule true born Anambra Igbos. We'll all be here, if Christ tarries.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Charly68: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

Atiku is finished!! He wont get what he wants under PDP, and if he goes back to APC he is also finished. if he is not careful they will ruin his businesses too.
Why is he so blinded with power ..He ought to learn from Abiola ...they ruined the man & took him away in the course of hunting for political power..never joke with a capole..
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by SillyMods: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
frankwyte:
If this news was what truly transpired then it aligns with my thought. Atiku should relax and be among the the king makers. Nigeria is in dare need of quality leadership with intelligence, broad based vision, Bold an young. A quintessential leadership style. Imagine what you get now in a country filled with robust educated and charming population then putting Buhari in charge the result is the colossal damage. Time to think deep and i believe the search is on already! PDP should do all in its power to bring that person out. if APC have such person too it should bring him up. Its time to tell ourselves the truth Buhari can,t pass even primary 4 maths exams too, then what are saying.
[/s]
It's your useless PDP that damaged Nigeria. PMB is only repairing the damage left behind by that cursed party.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

The emboldened is an open secret. The funniest part is that APC would remain in power longer and rather than align themselves for the Presidency after Buhari's term, they are already busy reminding Ojukwu jnr. how his father disowned him just because he joined the APC.

The problem of the East is not my worry, not in the least of ways. They started the alignment game when Azikiwe was desperate to trouble the South, sadly, they suck at it now and have been relegated to the background.

Ahead of 2019, you would see that there would be calls about how a Wawa/Osu Igbo is unfit to rule true born Anambra Igbos. We'll all be here, if Christ tarries.

I hate to say it but the SE is a lesson for others in false pride, Naivety and self destruction, thinking with your ego and not your brain. They shout marginalization but they have all fled their region, They boast how they developed other regions but complain they have nothing, they fight amongst themselves but want the presidency, they fight everybody but want you to vote for them, they are the ones who opposed referendum clause when North and Sw wanted it, now they want referendum when the North has realised their power....the list goes on. The mindset and failure to see the obvious is baffling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2017
fakeprophet:
this is just a mere a distractions, nothing will stop me from Atikulating in 2019

It is your right to atikulate in 2019 but certainly not under PDP lol.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Haruchap(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2017
I can imagine the way Buhari would have been criticizing this present government if he was in the opposition.
And when some people say they want to support Atiku, some people are actually surprised.
I can see why some ppl are actually considering going to that Libya.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

I hate to say it but the SE is a lesson for others in false pride, Naivety and self destruction, thinking with your ego and not your brain. They shout marginalization but they have all fled their region, They boast how they developed other regions but complain they have nothing, they fight amongst themselves but want the presidency, they fight everybody but want you to vote for them, they are the ones who opposed referendum clause when North and Sw wanted it, now they want referendum when the North has realised their power....the list goes on. The mindset and failure to see the obvious is baffling

And 2019 has not even come but they have already jumped into atiku's sinking ship. See how they killed themselves ahead of time. Always on the wrong side of events. What a people. Smh
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by earthcrust: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don't make ppl believe a lie cos no one knows what transpired between two of them.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Yusuf54: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
honourhim:

SHUT UP
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
smirn:

Na so PDP be, useless party.

But it was your best party yesterday right? Ask yourself this question, how can somebody come from nowhere to reap where he didn't sow? If everybody ran away from PDP like Atiku did, where would he have returned to? Are you saying, those that stayed behind to revamp the party are fools? After toiling so hard from saving the party from total collapse, Atiku emerges from nowhere and wants to become the PDP presidential flag bearer overnight because he has money or because he thinks he is smarter and better than those who remained steadfast during the trying periods of PDP; is it fair? Atiku becoming the presidential flag bearer of PDP will be the greatest injustice in history.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
earthcrust:
Don't make ppl believe a lie cos no one knows what transpired between two of them.

But his emotions gave him away. He snubbed the same blind supporters who trooped to the airport to welcome him on his way back to his enclave in adamawa. Action they say speaks louder than words.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Azam101: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=Atiku2019 post=63081368]Sail On Atiku We are solidly behind you[/quo Akamu supporter who r we?
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

Let us all observe 3 minutes silence in honour of the death of atiku's political career. Why he chose to commit political suicide still baffles me but that is what you get when you are a political prostitute. Someone said he contracted political HIV diring the process of jumping from one political bed to the other. Atiku, please accept our condolences and we pray you don't die from depression as a result of your greed and political naivety.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Azam101: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
I am not an advocate of Atiku, but he would have been a better candidate because of his flexibility.because Baba Buhari is rigid especially on his principle but Atiku his a political prostitute without direction !
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by positivetaught: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
APart from his individual qualities, I strongly feel that there is a hidden agenda to stop Atiku from becoming president in other to protect certain hidden interest, all these talk his been corrupt is utter rubbish.if not let those with specific case of corruption against him state it clearly for Nigerians to see n demand for answers form Atiku.In the absence of this anybody spreading the news of Atiku's alleged corruption is just been a" devil's messenger ".
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by bmos(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
newbornmacho:
Thunder fire IBB...mtcheewww....useless corruption master. Atiku should please pursue his constitutional rights and not listen to people who never won even a local council election in Nigeria. IBB is not a Democrat and has not earned the right to lecture anybody on democracy, he should be serving jail time for coup plotting and looting of the treasury. Nonsense. fool.

Who go look for trouble? Atiku went to consult a spiritual priest about his ailment and was dished the raw truth. He left with his tail in between his legs.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by enemyofprogress: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
E pain am. Bad market grin grin
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Ijaya123: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
honourhim:

Never knew vanguard newspaper now belong to Yorubas.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
earthcrust:
I was there live. The man boned face for all of us at the airport.

I think it is over for him politically
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by lloyds(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
IBB says No, OBJ says No, PMB says No, Northern Elders says No, The dear citizens of Nigeria from whom you have stolen billions of $ says No.

How can Nigerians even consider voting for a day light brutal armed rubber/thief like Atiku. It amazes me really.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
calaway:

please show us the Igbo's that will support a Fulani to lord over them? Lies.... Igbo are solidly anxious to cast their votes for FAYOSE.

Another episode of waste of votes loading.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
positivetaught:
APart from his individual qualities, I strongly feel that there is a hidden agenda to stop Atiku from becoming president in other to protect certain hidden interest, all these talk his been corrupt is utter rubbish.if not let those with specific case of corruption against him state it clearly for Nigerians to see n demand for answers form Atiku.In the absence of this anybody spreading the news of Atiku's alleged corruption is just been a" devil's messenger ".

Ask atiku to travel to the United states, then we can start talking about his atrocities against the nigerian people.
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by CharlotteFlair: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

Please mention ONE heavyweight Christian politician in the North. Just one.
Was osunbande a political heavyweight in the south?
Re: Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press by mogbeyiteren: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku needs proper deliverance to be conducted by OBJ, else his ambition is as good as dead on arrival.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.