Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year (12399 Views)

MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking / Top 10 Richest Professions/careers In Nigeria 2017!! / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by ewizard1: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2017
ucnwafor:
Then u are missing out bro, GTB my bank nd I
I mean, I wonder too... I bank with GTB too!
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2017
We have only 3 banks in Nigeria, first bank, GTbsnk, Zenith bank, others are rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by sokera: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
GTB abi wetin ? Is it that bank that the bank hall is always crowded like oshodi market ? Well in terms of customer care services they sucks to the bone ... ��
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DonDiego(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2017
GTBank. best in Nigeria? Lemme go and ask Innoson Motors boss first.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by romeorailss: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:
skye bank ought to be voted the worst bank on earth! very s.t..up..!d bank with the most useless mobile banking app in the whole universe. their staff all look and dress like aliens from a faraway planet...always looking lost and clueless!
Hahahahah grin

Ur experience for dem hand no be here o cheesy
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Johnayoola(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2017
DONADAMS:
GTB agents on here...please I wanna change my D.O.B what'll I need?
a regulatory I.D that carries the correct date of birth eg voters card,international passport,driving licence or national I d

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2017
crisycent:
December 17, 2014 this useless bank debited me COT on a failed transfer. They returned the transfer amount but never returned my COT. I callled and called they said it is an automated thing.

I worried them on Twitter, they blocked me after I showed proof of debit. Very useless bank. I will bomb one of your branches very soon .
police they find you.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by MissJoy29(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Nice one. Well deserved. They are unarguably, the best bank in Nigeria. Their efficiency melts my insides. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by MissJoy29(f): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:
skye bank ought to be voted the worst bank on earth! very s.t..up..!d bank with the most useless mobile banking app in the whole universe. their staff all look and dress like aliens from a faraway planet...always looking lost and clueless!
I don't think so. No bank should compete with Zenith bank as the worst bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by MissJoy29(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
smato:
We have only 3 banks in Nigeria, first bank, GTbsnk, Zenith bank, others are rubbish.
Zenith bank kwa! shocked shocked
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2017
What A Joke, They Have Very Poor Customer Service, The Branch At Trans Amadi Is Notorius For Giving Muitilated Notes To Customers.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by symbianDON(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2017
MissJoy29:

I don't think so. No bank should compete with Zenith bank as the worst bank in Nigeria.
Ma, if you bank with Skye bank for just a week you will confess your love for zenith bank grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by davedan88(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2017
They should open a branch in suleja Niger state
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by symbianDON(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2017
romeorailss:

Hahahahah grin

Ur experience for dem hand no be here o cheesy
that is ehnnnnnn!!...each time I am going to use my Skye bank card at the ATM na so my heart go de cut like yahoo boy wey sight SARS...skye bank sabi fall hand no be small

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by LordIsaac(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2017
My bank and I! cheesy
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DONADAMS(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2017
amanze2020:
I don't work with GTB though, but similar experience proved that a means of identification (national I.d card, P-voter's card, int'l passport or driving license) is required since the mentioned i.d's bear same D.O.B you want to change.
thanks man!
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by DONADAMS(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Johnayoola:
a regulatory I.D that carries the correct date of birth eg voters card,international passport,driving licence or national I d
thanks man!
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Kazrem(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Skye bank can never be. How can they self when they told my wife that it will take them 7 working days to reverse money. We have started counting the days o. Sebi 7 days go reach.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by MissJoy29(f): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:

Ma, if you bank with Skye bank for just a week you will confess your love for zenith bank grin
Jeez! That bad?
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by gnykelly(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:

their recruitment process is skewered to a certain set of people. it is not meritorous. it is not for everyone. so don't expect them to lead.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by gnykelly(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2017
chikejude:
More than 90% of Bankers in Nigeria maintain an account with GTBank. They have got all it takes to take over Africa. They should work on using cheap tellers who are always angry.

are you sure about this?
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Duru009(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Out of 7 Nigerian in a Number of 10 has account with GTbank.....

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2017
arherfish:
After all the wuruwuru cot wey dem dey charge my account.
Baba, so you sef dey notice am? The way these guys dey cut money ehn.. Before you know am dem don spoil the money wey dey your account cheesy
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by symbianDON(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2017
MissJoy29:

Jeez! That bad?
like seriously! they have a mobile app that does nothing else than occupy space on your device...it is unusable....and despite tons of complaints on playstore, they have done nothing to address it. their ATMs are nearly decorative pieces because they hardly ever have money to dispense. their staff...gosh!! they hardly know anything about their own bank. needless to say, their banking halls are usually uninspiring and boring. lastly, their short-code 833 has never worked for me....perhaps it has a phobia for my phone line grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Xisnin(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2017
This award was bought. GT is the slowest bank transaction wise.
If you want swift and peaceful transactions.
Stay away from GT.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Xisnin(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Realdeals:
I'm always suprised if any youth says he doesn't have a GTbank account.

GTBank is for those who have never experienced real modern banking services.
They always cause rift and suspicion among business people due to their slow
transaction services.
Never again will I use GT for critical transactions.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Annydora(f): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2017
you guys merited it indeed...keep on withthe record

have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
you get guaranteed delivery,delivery reports or sms refunds[or money back]
if your messages are not delivered.visit our site,www.smsmarketingportal.com.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by brunobaba(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:
Bros,wetin we do you nah?
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by brunobaba(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:

like seriously! they have a mobile app that does nothing else than occupy space on your device...it is unusable....and despite tons of complaints on playstore, they have done nothing to address it. their ATMs are nearly decorative pieces because they hardly ever have money to dispense. their staff...gosh!! they hardly know anything about their own bank. needless to say, their banking halls are usually uninspiring and boring. lastly, their short-code 833 has never worked for me....perhaps it has a phobia for my phone line grin
Bad-mouthing on NL will win you no award,the same experience you have/had with skye is also applicable to other banks,you seem to be a novice....and pls next time,do not generalize,talk about the branch that failed you,not the whole skye bank...have a good day.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by MissJoy29(f): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:

Wow! A lot of bad experiences. Sorry o.
But I have had at least one good experience with Skye bank.

Anyway, Zenith bank, did you hear that? You have a rival now or maybe, a bank even worse than you... grin
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
After deducting charges as if I be iyawo omoole ( highway rubber's wife),they can't even explain the charges sef,I like them,but that was then.
Re: Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Well deserved. Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knows About Revenuevault.com / Igbos And Hausas Who Are Richer / Gtbank Commences “instant Account Opening” On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.