Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas (61913 Views)

Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator / Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video) / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by dorox(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
darediamond:
lipsrsealed produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,
Phyton1, you can actually make a fuelless generator using one of the forces of universe which is gravity to your advantage.
The way to do this is by adding flywheel which must be pulsed to your Setup.
The flywheel when pulsed will continually store motional energy and add thus multiply small horsepower coming from the drive motor.
Another way forward is the wind the cools yourself with thick gauge wire and use high frequency diodes to short individual stator coils and extract the amplified wattage into a DC capacitor to convert the bucking power into hot electricity and then load the output there after.

You can also Earth the stotor coils to increase the output wattage.

The Earth is hanging upon Nothing in Space. You can harvest the forces the is keeping it there too.

Your reasoning is that of an educated olodo
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by jollymizzle(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
all these inventors sef, they always want to reinvent the wheel. we all can guess the contraption uses a battery just like the inverter. what I can't fathom is why is someone trying to invent a crude inverter when several advancement has been made already, I can still remember going to the trade fair in kano state about 20 years ago and this igbo guy was advertising a wooden rocket painted red and black about 4ft long. saying he needs funds to be able to 'develope' it to something that can actually take off. till today I haven't heard of our guys exploit.we shod just tell these guys the simple truth. we dont need a crude, reworked inverter as invention, what we need are more efficient inverters, that conserve more energy. uses less resources if at all you must dabble into inverters. better still invent something new and real for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
defashan:

By their ‘R and L’, you will know their states of origin

Prof, confirm that you are an Anambala educated ploffesor.

If this is the only mistake u dictate as every human is prone to errors then u must be a stack illiterate and illy educated....

Am not here to bound words with u.......coz u can never equal my achievements.......

The moment u as person realise what makes u better build on it.......

I don't involve in childish rants.......u still a child.......ika bu nwata..........

Goodnight.......

Next time behave maturely and earn our interest........

Igbos are lovely and nice

Igbo amaka

And before I forgot

Consult Dr. Chris Imafidon

He teaches the badly educated well.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by defashan: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

If this is the only mistake u dictate as every human is prone to errors then u must be a stack illiterate and illy educated....

Am not here to bound words with u.......coz u can never equal my achievements.......

The moment u as person realise what makes u better build on it.......

I don't involve in childish rants.......u still a child.......ika bu nwata..........

Goodnight.......

Next time behave maturely and earn our interest........

Igbos are lovely and nice

Igbo amaka

I aglee sir. You are rovely. Vely vely rovely.

Sir, Is it dictate or detect?

7 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by victorazyvictor(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
economania:
We get unquantified both materials and human resources in this country but lack of visionary leaders. Na our major problems.

Biafra u mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by karlboss: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
darediamond:

It is that easy if the Establishment will allow it.
What you as a person know is the conventional science or the laws of 60hz which benefits only The Rulers Of This World.
I am presently having a self wound coil that takes in 10W at RESONANT FREQUENCY OF 40,000HERTZ or 40khz. It Mark Space Ratio or Pulse Width is 35%.
Via Back E.M.F, it is generating upward of 200W.

If I apply higher frequency and Pad the Coil with non-polar caps to make the coil resonate at say 200khz, the puput power will be extremely high.
Also if I increase the supplied voltage, the return voltage will increase as well as the return current.

At resonance, any coil resistance DROPS to Zero Ohms and such if induced will give more than it is supplied because it as turned to SuperConductor.

This is just one of several ways to Generate 10000kilowatts applying 10Watt or less. There are even more Super Powerful simple methods.
The electrons in the Air are oscillating at high frequency and to harvest them you must be on there level so to speak.

More blessings bro. One thing with Nigerians is that most people think they know but they know nothing. Go and read the works of Nikola Tesla and you would know that energy is actually free. Fossil fuel energy is to enrich rulers of this world.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
defashan:

I aglee sir. You are rovely. Vely vely rovely.
Sir, Is it dictate or detect?
Mr am done with u ooo.....
So u can seek the attention of ur fellow yorubas not me....
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Neddyogu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:

You dey mind dem? They can create energy and they are still in Aba grin The first scientist to make that scientific breakthrough wouldn't need to be supported as he must have solved the global energy crisis, which will catapult him to assume the status of the world richest man. Ask them the principles of alternator now, they will start looking at you as if you are speaking swahilli.

You that know the principle of alternator abi Alternating current, what have u manufactured? Oga Tesla abi Faraday. Park well joor if u don't have something meaningful to contribute keep mute and leave d arena for those that do.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Coraje(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
obua:
Energy can not be created nor destroyed.
The thing is powered by battery which charges as it powers any device. Eventually the battery will be so weak to power anything and it discharges completely, so you end up buying batteries continously. Batteries are very expensive now
It cannot even charge itself except another system is inducing the electric charging.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by DonMekino(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
kokomaster3d:
You can't produce energy out of nothing. This man is not telling us the truth. The story is incomplete

U expect him to divulge the whole information.... Will u do it if it were u at this stage? Assuming its real sha
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by jollymizzle(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
yinchar:
Honestly, today is a sad day for Nigeria, based on the comments have been reading so far. It is still amazing some people don’t know about the law of conservation of energy in this modern age which states that the total energy of an isolated system cannot change—it is said to be conserved over time. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form.

It’s really not a laughing matter but calls for sober reflection...
lol see you, I can't say welcome to Nigeria because I know you are a Nigerian. if 'small' things like this makes you sad you will soon get depressed. pple are so dumb you can only do your best and leave the rest. just thank your God you were able to escape such stupidity. you could have been one of these fuel-less people>smiley

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by khristal87(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Posts like dis re only seen on nairalan and other useless blogs....
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by defashan: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Mr am done with u ooo.....

So u can seek the attention of ur fellow yorubas not me....

Goodnight Plof, I’m done with you too?

Did you see the light collection?

Btw, it is ferrow Yolubas.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by DonMekino(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please lemme ask....does it mean that everything about physics, energy n power has been discovered.... Maybe they found something humanity has not seen before....until they cum forward and show the principle of what they did.....what's d need ppl insulting themselves here??
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by dlaw70(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by seuncyrus(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.

I didn't really want to comment because I know this thread will turn to a tribal war. What you wrote is really dumb sir, why not learn instead of putting emotions sir.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
dorox:

Your reasoning is that of an educated olodo
We have nothing in common.
You have no definite reasonable reason to support your baseless claim about me.
I am a builder and a researcher. I talk about what I have practically achieved and you are there spewing trash.
What do you know about coil shorting and it effect in motor coils and generator coils respectively?
Can you explain please the effect of Resonance on and given inductor?
Can we start from there?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by musicwriter(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sometimes I hear whats coming out of the mouths of educated Africans and I get tired. You all quoting all the scientific laws to justify how this cannot be true; do you really believe we black people don't have the ingenuity to do better than white people? The scientific laws you're quoting is just to the extent white people know. It doesn't mean it cannot ever be disproved!!. This is science and anything could be disproved/discovered. Before you even discard their claim as rubbish, you ought to have investigated their claim whether its true or false.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU, THEY DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING!.

White people are not more intelligent than us. The only thing holding black people back in Africa is for the fact we even operate on the walls of western education given to us. Once we create our own system of learning "white people no go see our break light". We will be so far ahead of them.

Have faith in yourselves people!!.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Femijohn198: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
musicwriter:
Sometimes I hear whats coming out of the mouths of educated Africans and I get tired. You all quoting all the scientific laws to justify how this cannot be true; do you really believe we black people don't have the ingenuity to do better than white people? The scientific laws you're quoting is just to the extent white people know. It doesn't mean it cannot ever be disproved!!. This is science and anything could be discovered. Before you even discard their claim as rubbish, you ought to have investigated their claim whether its true or false.

White people are not more intelligent than us. The only thing holding black people back in Africa is for the fact we even operate on the walls of western education given to us. Once we create our own system of learning "white people no go see our break light". We will be so far ahead of them.

Hmm...may God Bless you!
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by RealDonkeyKong: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another snake oil invention contraption. Total bullshit ..Both men and the chairman Abia broadcasting service should be arressted for deceit ..only a stark illiterate will applaud the nonsense ...Thos men have attempted to run a perpetual motion electricity generator which has been proven a million times to be beeautiful nonsense . What the hae done is connect start the motion by using a battering to power a DC motor which then power electrical coil to produce electricity which they atempt to use to recharge the battery again grin grin....If this was possible you will never have to charge ur Tesla car again and it will just run forever ...I worked on something like this as a teen , its a good way to stretch your imagination but not practical in real time application.

I had to read the article twice to see where i missed the source of generated power. These people should not only invite the Anambara State Television, they should go to CNN, BBC, and the likes. This is surely a miracle invention. PMM1 is now a reality. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by bodeskii(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.
Really?? Bro??
why would u do this to urself??
im disappointed in u and ur lineage.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by RealDonkeyKong: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
seuncyrus:

I didn't really want to comment because I know this thread will turn to a tribal war. What you wrote is really dumb sir, why not learn instead of putting emotions sir.

I thought the heading says it works without fuel. So where is this your fuel coming from again?

*I was actually addressing the guy you addressed.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Daejoyoung: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
musicwriter:
Sometimes I hear whats coming out of the mouths of educated Africans and I get tired. You all quoting all the scientific laws to justify how this cannot be true; do you really believe we black people don't have the ingenuity to do better than white people? The scientific laws you're quoting is just to the extent white people know. It doesn't mean it cannot ever be disproved!!. This is science and anything could be disproved/discovered. Before you even discard their claim as rubbish, you ought to have investigated their claim whether its true or false.

Even if we are to discover something new, or a new law yet undiscovered, it still must be explained with verifyable facts.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
To All YOU Free Energy Doubters and Law Of Conservatoin Of Energy Believers In N I G E R I A and Diaspora: Once Upon A Time A Fellow Nigerian Built A Self-Powered Fuelless Good looking Car From Locally Available Materials.
But he was shut down in South Africa as Clueless Nigeria Government refused to Protect his Invention.
The Olympians People or Illuminati Guys or One World Government Men Of Darkness Paralysed his efforts.
What is the gain in First Law Of Thermodynamics if Not Evil Upon Evil all around the Earth!!
https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fnigerian-invents-power-generating-machine-makes-africas-first-local-car%2F&h=ATMaPMCC4DhV6ecJHOhbugPgQ3qzbpJU4OpkEfIVnEt6_zi-HffeQEKXHsTik_4-mqOAZwiN7RfcXDLGDyQJQ6crwaabBnzob7tk0lQzzZBQyGZm8Bjp1hcW6s1AENMH4uwPw8Ssbj0&enc=AZPYo64F_UtuKRUe1zPi0L-1i-bGcUjZ8-iCGK3g-EygCRXa56cupnoRi_KljrapZmB3E2F8NhN-2PGWhLkjRFoQcCjnvn6awAUP9TTvxhiNB28bgAUmpB02ILwC6PQdWR8O3H3S8B20yidxeqkFnKej01n0cqMNsFZ6nWYyZJevhRDEiuc37KDZyEl1FPb9LaBWsTn8jUhrOGA8GLiAhhWsQbCEwpUFuEoTffttjXlAUFZ6hiETGK_qKh9zUmzqTtqhvYbUqtFTMhLUTBZNOk3YowhPAcUUv4kNceLlpVrM5ZDKH3Q7xKdAoA0gFxvLDqWWHQX-PBkKb0XS5t1C9KfhVzi71tt4-g01v99mVbAKIg&s=1
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Daejoyoung: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
darediamond:
To All YOU Free Energy Doubters and Law Of Conservatoin Of Energy Believers In N I G E R I A and Diaspora: Once Upon A Time A Fellow Nigerian Built A Self-Powered Fuelless Good looking Car From Locally Available Materials.
But he was shut down in South Africa as Clueless Nigeria Government refused to Protect his Invention.
The Olympians People or Illuminati Guys or One World Government Men Of Darkness Paralysed his efforts.
What is the gain in First Law Of Thermodynamics if Not Evil Upon Evil all around the Earth!!
https://lm.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fnigerian-invents-power-generating-machine-makes-africas-first-local-car%2F&h=ATMaPMCC4DhV6ecJHOhbugPgQ3qzbpJU4OpkEfIVnEt6_zi-HffeQEKXHsTik_4-mqOAZwiN7RfcXDLGDyQJQ6crwaabBnzob7tk0lQzzZBQyGZm8Bjp1hcW6s1AENMH4uwPw8Ssbj0&enc=AZPYo64F_UtuKRUe1zPi0L-1i-bGcUjZ8-iCGK3g-EygCRXa56cupnoRi_KljrapZmB3E2F8NhN-2PGWhLkjRFoQcCjnvn6awAUP9TTvxhiNB28bgAUmpB02ILwC6PQdWR8O3H3S8B20yidxeqkFnKej01n0cqMNsFZ6nWYyZJevhRDEiuc37KDZyEl1FPb9LaBWsTn8jUhrOGA8GLiAhhWsQbCEwpUFuEoTffttjXlAUFZ6hiETGK_qKh9zUmzqTtqhvYbUqtFTMhLUTBZNOk3YowhPAcUUv4kNceLlpVrM5ZDKH3Q7xKdAoA0gFxvLDqWWHQX-PBkKb0XS5t1C9KfhVzi71tt4-g01v99mVbAKIg&s=1
Your site can't be reached. The most important thing here is; How did he do it?
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Emmagggg: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
This guys are great..Government give this idea your support if you guys can still do this one..
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by Innomach(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
stop quoting me, The argument is: you said that the fuel we pour into our generator is what produces electricity. Thats a daft statement. Learn how a power generator works.

Let me help you out a little, my dear. A spark from the plug inside a generating set ignites a fire inside the engine. The continuous movement of the piston inside the engine is only made possible by the burning of the fuel slowly and steadily injected into the engine by a carburetor. The burning produces heat energy which rotates the coil closely connected to convert heat energy to electrical energy. In a nut shell, a generator does not produce electricity on its own. It only aid in transforming chemical energy (fuel) to heat energy, then to electricity. Similar theory is applied in other machineries including cars.

Now back to the topic. The fueless generator can only be possible if it uses a battery or another form of energy to power it. In summary, energy cannot be created or destroyed but can be converted from one form to another. Energy cannot be created out of nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by doe: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na piss he dey use? There is no invention here. From the sound of the generator, it uses fuel.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by RAFTmedia: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians get BRAIN.
Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by okway: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
python1:
More like telling me you produce something out of nothing. So, where is the generated electric energy coming from. Abi the generator dey create energy? He said he produced a fuel-less generator, started one generator and connected it to a bulb to show us it is true, something any other person can do, the next thing is, how much support do you need? grin grin grin. No be just N2m, go collect $2bn na. Ole. International community viewing this thread right now,

Thank you!!

That part of the country makes this nation a special kind of joke.

It’s rather unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by darediamond(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Daejoyoung:

Your site can't be reached. The most important thing here is; How did he do it?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/nigerian-invents-power-generating-machine-makes-africas-first-local-car/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / World's Oldest Black Rhinoceros Dies Aged 57 / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.