Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (56820 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
sleekyjay:
oga OP na your gf be that?

the way posts with little or no relevance makes FP undecided

I swear, Lalasticlala and all the mods are one of the BIGGEST problems we have in 9ja. It's their unfairness and bad decision makings like these that has eaten deep into the system as a whole. It'll take rapture to fix 9ja, I swear. Everybody no just normal sha... damn it!

1 Like

Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
emperormossad:
I keep seeing useless threads making FP. Of what use is this thread asides glorifying an upcoming toke makinwa?
Mtcheew

I swear, Lalasticlala and all the mods are one of the BIGGEST problems we have in 9ja. It's their unfairness and bad decision makings like these that has eaten deep into the system as a whole. It'll take rapture to fix 9ja, I swear. Everybody no just normal sha... damn it!
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Gosh! is this how bad nairaland has become? Wow WTF are gonna do with this bitch pics now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
GoldHorse:
Nairaland should still try and maintain some level of excellence amid the "driving traffic" necessity. Stories like this can be posted no problem but should not make front page.

Is there a new juvenile and inexperienced MOD in the house?

1 Like

Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by banre(m): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
slay queen looto??
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by africanusvu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
If it were when Futo was for men.she wldnt have had time for this.

1 Like

Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
The first pic though makes her look as if she is a martial artist.
grin
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Mc1807(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
valdes00:
This pictures no be my problem, I just dey reason P-SQUARE matter -- how will I use 3mb to download peter song and use 3mb for Paul, total 6mb... Before I was using just 3mb for both... Rubbish, because its mb I came to buy in lag abi ��
A savage U mst b!lol
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder but in this case, it arrests attention of everyone who beholds her gracious and alluring presence.

During her formative years at Onitsha, ‎Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎ was the toast of all who came across her especially because of her beauty and intelligence. Her ‎passion for meeting people and lending helping hands advances in age from her days in school‎, as she nurses owing a charity foundation in future. Raytchelle as she is popularly called on instagram just turned 20 years old with a low key celebration.

The Anambra state born pretty damsel whose hobbies 
are dancing, cooking and surfing the net‎ is an undergraduate of‎ Federal University of Technology, Owerri‎. Chiamaka Rachel studies Petroleum engineering and has been outstanding in her academic performances which has attracted her accolades from lecturers and coursemates especially as a woman. She is also a young lady‎ whose simplicity and humility portrays what the golden image of the world should be. Though, the soft spoken diva who loves life and lives with class, is not only a fire dancer but finds pleasure to the rhythm & rhyme of musical sounds for a leisures. 

Rachel who possesses a good body language that combines well with her statistics has turned down several modelling offers as she says it's not her thing. 
‎Though she is at advanced stage of being featured as the cover page girl of the popular ATTENTION MAGAZINE with her amazing photo shoots. 

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/12/amazing-futo-undergraduate-oforkaja.html?m=0
hmmm 20 years undecided
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
omocalabar:
If na pretty gels, Imo state dey get am wella
True talk, so many pretty girls, you won't know which is prettier.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
bigpicture001:
sh myt b futo's most beautiful gal..no gals for that skl
The pretty ones are in IMSU.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by frankfab(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Does she want to defecate?
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by frankfab(m): 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
I hope you're among the pretty ones.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
frankfab:
I hope you're among the pretty ones.
Lol, sure.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by GoldHorse(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Follysho707:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by frankfab(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
Lol, sure.
ok, make i believe you
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Alariiwo: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na their way.. freegivers a.k.a animashauns

They aren't stingy grin
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Papoose269(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alexreport always making posts about superficial girls
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by birdsview(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
A phone with a good camera can make Ajegunle look like VGC
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by gozzlin: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Igbo babes are goddesses. They can fine for Africa.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Tphoto1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ibo girls and beauty are like 5&6
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by SKILLFULT(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
barondmoni:
Oboy dis babe hot die
Sharrap... You never see girls cool
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by toprealman: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
omocalabar:
If na pretty gels, Imo state dey get am wella
The Anambra state born....
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by spencekat(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
bigpicture001:
sh myt b futo's most beautiful gal..no gals for that skl
There are girls now compared to early 2000 downwards.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by spencekat(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
IMSU babes fine wella.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2017
spencekat:
IMSU babes fine wella.
Na so e be o. Na for imsu fine girls finish, I don see fine girls tire. Fresh babes with no mosquite bite. Ugly ones dey sha but they are not much, they are tushed too.

The only thing is that most of them are into runs, coded runs o.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Funkychic(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Make up will make ur girlfriend look like the most beautiful girl in d world.......wash her face and see how ugly d idiot is ;DMake up will make ur girlfriend look like the most beautiful girl in d world.......wash her face and see how ugly d idiot is
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Preciousseed(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
I was disappointed. The expectation was just deflated when i saw the picture.
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by nairamaniac: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
The kind of posts that makes fp these days are quite below the standard of a reputable forum

U know whether na lala sister or him babe? grin
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by RoyaleR(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
And this is news undecided ....cheii bloggers cry cry
Re: Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos by Mofe72: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Awesome shots. cool

You can never please Nairalanders.

A girl exposes her body, you'll call her olosho and other obscenities.
She applies make up, you'll insult her.
She wears a mad outfit for photo-shoot, you'll still trash-talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.