Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced (1613 Views)

Creating Xml Sitemap And Submitting To Google (A-Z Guide) / Parsing Error When Putting Meta Tags In Blogger: Please Help Me / What Is Sitemap.xml And Robot.txt And Their Function For A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced by Kogiboy20: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
I wanted to update my blogger blog and i got and error message like this Error parsing XML, line 15, column 70: The entity "raquo" was referenced, but not declared

ANY POSSIBLE SOLUTION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT...

Re: HELP ME Error Parsing XML, Line 15, Column 70: The Entity "Raquo" Was Referenced by daamazing(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kogiboy20:
I wanted to update my blogger blog and i got and error message like this Error parsing XML, line 15, column 70: The entity "raquo" was referenced, but not declared

ANY POSSIBLE SOLUTION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT...
there's an error somewhere. Pm me whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

How Can My Pc Be Online 24hrs With Vps? / 3 Years Facebook Account For Sale / Please Advise Me On A Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.