Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) (40316 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
the plane might crash
brownsugar23:
Wooow lovely but if the girl say no what will happen
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by DanielsParker(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
they brought the cameraman on board also?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Iberibe
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by NONNYG: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:
the guy will tell the conductor to throw her out through the window
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by ped21: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Igbo..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by larisdena(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol...faith I hope you are seeing it oo
darkenkach:
Faith, I know you are seeing this, dont force me into proposing to you. We aren't ready yet.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
She for no talk yes now, na for inside that plane the guy go throwey am inside red sea
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nicknamed123: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm I the only one who thinks sometimes the venue has influence on the answer ....because I know some girls will be like I'm not ready and stuffs if they do that home alone
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nicknamed123: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
I'm I the only one who thinks sometimes the venue has influence on the answer ....because I know some girls will be like I'm not ready and stuffs if they do that home alone
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
OboOlora:
Plane crash!
Never never,it won't happen...
Anyway na moon I go propose give u,maybe something will happen to us therecheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by arherfish(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why you no propose inside Abuja to kaduna train weda she for gree
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by chiderao: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:
The plane will catch fire ...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I tire oo
use tramadol 5000mg you'll be fine
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by zeekeyboy: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pre-arranged 'surprise' engagement.
Pastors fake miracles, Couples fake surprise engagements.
At the end nonsense.

Shiloh don do you strong thing........ Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
I did the same thing last year. Last to comment
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Tphoto1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jehovah pls pick my call....
I want to experience this.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by PeterKbaba: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
NOBODY IS SHOUTING YORUBA DEMON OOO
SEE ROMANCE!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by M2dX(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:
Then so be it.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
So sweet!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
brownsugar23:
I will throw her down from that 30,000ft above the sea level nah
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by ouzo1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oluwasaeon comman see your mate oo How long do i have to wait cheesy

Baby just 3 more years pls... Tank u for ur understanding
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Why won't she say yes she dey mad ?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by danvon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Think of horror story the plane should crash grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Naturallity: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
lol sheaaa
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Never never,it won't happen...

Anyway na moon I go propose give u,maybe something will happen to us therecheesy
From ur DP I can c u already did that at the Eiffel Tower grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Jakasibo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is the perfect way to propose to a girl in case she says no she will have to come down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
bamidelee:

use tramadol 5000mg you'll be fine

Kai my head cant carry any neuro psychotic drug oo Bamidele
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by esthy86(f): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dear God,pls bless my future hubby wherever he is,i want to get proposed like dis

lovely
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
OboOlora:
From ur DP I can c u already did that at the Eiffel Tower grin
cheesycheesycheesy so fast to check my DP Damm!!!
But less you know it just a DP. *whisper's into her ear's*(what the secret to what I see)cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.