Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) (40298 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by David160(m): 4:10am On Dec 09, 2017
he could have just done this privately
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by seunfape(m): 4:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Two ugly old people
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2017
ouzo1:

Am taken too... Just fooling around
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Jjc2000(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Medview going places.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by jaafree: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
grin she for no try am

Can we ever say NO to our dream man. It's Never a No smiley
. what if this guy is not who she expect to propose to her and he just show up, like maybe the guy is like No2 in her list or 3 and he just played smart to overtake the guy she loves and promise to marry? what do u think would happen
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2017
They no born her well to say no, as if it was not pre planned, who won take dt kind risk
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by jaafree: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I tire oo
. like say u too know, nairalanders I tire o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by ogbonti: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Attention seeker.... propose ko, compose ni.

Bia, you this girl. I hope he didn't engage in this drama flying economy? Or else your marriage will remain on economic life support oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Soon baby, soon. kiss
Leeme make money
grin grin Okay
I wee wait cheesy
Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin Okay
I wee wait cheesy
Good morning
Good morning Ma'am. How did you sleep?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Good morning Ma'am. How did you sleep?

Very well...Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Very well...Lol
Is there something you're not telling me?

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Is there something you're not telling me?
Something as how tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by benkimo: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
for those that asked whether medview is flying to Dubai, yes the have started flying to Dubai. the flight in which the guy proposed to his girl was the first medview flight that flew to Dubai. I was on board when it all happened.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Something as how tongue
Jingle bell wink grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Jingle bell wink grin

grin grin Go jhur

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin Go jhur
Hehehehe I catch am
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Hehehehe I catch am
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Hahahaha
Small small cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Small small cry

Okay then kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay then kiss
kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You got me laughing grin grin

Just give me a chance and you will be laughing forever. Hey, did you read about Bipi and crazegod? Anything is possible men. How are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:
Just give me a chance and you will be laughing forever. Hey, did you read about Bipi and crazegod? Anything is possible men. How are you?
I'm fine
Good morning cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'm fine
Good morning cheesy
Make una dey toast dey go...

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Make una dey toast dey go...
grin
You know say your own bad pass my own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin
You know say your own bad pass my own cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=63117792][/quote]
Stop looking at me with bad eyes
Lemme just keep quiet
If not i will burst your bubble cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Stop looking at me with bad eyes
Lemme just keep quiet
If not i will burst your bubble cheesy
Who did I toast?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Who did I toast?
Tamarapetty
grin
You don pursue that babe tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Tamarapetty
grin
You don pursue that babe tire grin
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

shocked lipsrsealed
No vex lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.