Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Life Of A Shy Guy - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Shy Guy (254161 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Chopwater: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
@op Ur shyness is better. my was mumu plus shyness up till na i'm still dulling my self. My Dad Must b Turning in His grave right na why he gave birth to me. The op just described me. the one i regret most was one jehovah witness girl, dat was all over me.she was telling me i should come nd hav her in a platter gold. me i come dey behave like goat when wan lay egg. my sharp frnd took advantge of it dat he asked 4 permissn 4rm me b4 going ahead to woo her nd i gave him d go ahead nd i never knew dat would b d greastest mistake of my life. dis girl loves dis my friend to d extent. my frnd never spend a dime buyn food stuffs till we graduatd nd one time she paid my frnd school fees twice if i could remembered. my frnd never lack pocket morning. this my frnd was d one dat disflowerd her. I Could still remember a certain girl dat walked up to me, boldly told me in pidgin. guy u dey bleeped up. she said u too dull. i said wetin she mean, she those girls in d departmt re dying 4 u nd u dey here dey dul ur self

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Tjshizzle: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thumbs up christian.... but shal, u go wise up last last
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by davbravo(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
what an interesting story, nice one.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by correctguy101(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Now I'm here.

Christian stop reading any yeye book Sylvia gave you. it'll only compound and confuse you more, take it from me.
I was once shy too but since the day weed was introduced into my indomie, my life changed.

Shyness is now a thing of the past. Just smoke weed and drink udemé, you'll be okay grin

Nice story bro. Com'an update else I'll pilfer the little confidence you af gathered o angry

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sylvia Don really help Christian though I pity her she's bound to get hurt.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Sexyolori(f): 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
itsandi:
Interesting...Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
will u just stop this? you are becoming a nuisance on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by zadokokezie(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Horlaboy51:

That is what you say every year. If you go back to school, yours will still worse pass Christian own cheesy

LMFAO.....

dat maybe true 4 u.... dis is d 1st tym am making such decision... d truth is since I started reading dis story (dat last year) I have been using some tips and it working out fine 4 me....

Christian situation is worse than mine but we are getting better everyday

#CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Sexyolori(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
leocollins:
Wack ass story from a wack ass nigga,just go and hustle and make money and stop wasting ur time writing shit...
Mr Smart Ass,recieve sense cos its obvious that money can't buy that one.he's wasting his time writing but u r busy reading d product of his waste of time,wehdone sah.stop hating,it gets u nowhere

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by sinola(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
ops,please please continueoooooo,cant wait to see how this story panned out
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by MistadeRegal(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
toolovely:

you've said it all.

i'm still regretting so many things i've lost simply because i am shy. the recent one being a lady i liked so much. i knew she liked me but i couldnt summon the courage to go meet her. then finally after months i was able to get her number from her friend. i then sent her a message informing her that i like her and that i want to marry her.
she was like, you cant be serious. you were seeing me everyday, you will be staring at me and i was giving you green lights to make the move, but you couldnt. that she's married now. and that i want to coem and confuse her now.

i want faint that day. i saw her a week later with the husband and she was preg already, she came across the road to hug me. since that day, i'm yet to recover from the loss and have sworn that shyness i reject it in my life forever.

Yours is better...
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by objovic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
toboski1:

It's on the front page already bro
let them finished the story first, den I judge the case
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Sexyolori(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
nice story @ infant.pls share d link to ur blog.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by tasland(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Let me book my sit.. ...
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Youngwiz71(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
chai!!!!! am really enjoying this grin
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
toboski1:

It's on the front page already bro
this is the second time on front page
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by UthmanUnique(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
still waiting oo
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
I see christian becoming a yoruba demon
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
I'm an introvert as well,but my defense is i make people around me shy,before they even do so to me,and i've got quite the pride,so people are even sometimes scared to talk to me thinking i won't answer
,but when they do,i pick it up from there and they see how nice and humble i am.

Not all introverts are shy,we just don't feel the need to talk,when it's not necessary or important,
we've got quite a lot going on in our heads than you may see on the outside,we draw conclusions and answer to those conclusions,

we rarely share our problems cos we are already busy solving it, i'm proud to be a super introvert

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by LAUWALI222(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next episode pls
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
There's a difference between shyness and introversion. they are not the same.

To all the shy guys on NL, receive your Sylvia now ijn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
analyser:
I'm an introvert as well,but my defense is i make people around me shy,before they even do so to me,and i've got quite the pride,so people are even sometimes scared to talk to me thinking i won't answer
,but when they do,i pick it up from there and they see how nice and humble i am.

Not all introverts are shy,we just don't feel the need to talk,when it's not necessary or important,
we've got quite a lot going on in our heads than you may see on the outside,we draw conclusions and answer to those conclusions,

we rarely share our problems cos we are already busy solving it, i'm proud to be a super introvert

You just hit the nail right on the head. exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by sammykari99(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Seen just like my story in Year one...just that my department (engineering) had fewer girls ,but trust me I was just like this guy Op describe but despite my shy nature then ,I can hold conversation very well with any lady but to woo them is just something I can't do ..no matter how I try..thank God all that change in my second year . I can relate well with your story but the fewer girls in my classes made me have so many enemies (boys) been jealous of girls always around me in school ,my hostile even some of their girlfriends them Lol School life that year though .

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by mykel2yc(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Where is this Infant that will be keeping Elders waiting angry
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by iamKeo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
being an introvert and a shy person is really a difficult stuff

i know from experiences because I myself I'm shy and it's really difficult hanging out with crowd but it's something I've been working on and I've improved greatly... so the story interests me
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Spartacuslastman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
If i kidnap dis infant now, they will say anoder version of EVANS don come see as he dey make elders dey stay for sun because of his yeye story. Anyway abeg update on time now
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by MhiztaRange(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
but how person go wan go woo girls for Engineering faculty, them girls get 4:30 eyes and them dey gym.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by NwaScore442(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Iffa am nt enjoying dis tori mak ah.. ...
Crii.. .

Kwontinu mi brodar.. Mor ink
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Peterpanny: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
infant were are thou update pls
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Tittusstar22(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
nice story. grin I can relate wink
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by kingxsamz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
leocollins:
Wack ass story from a wack ass nigga,just go and hustle and make money and stop wasting ur time writing shit...

I know you're seeking attention but are you normal?

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by henrieternal2016(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
But i hv secret of the age na, it didnt talk about relationship and how to approach a lady. the one i hv is by robert collier who is d author of the one silvia gave u??
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by kingxsamz(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
INTROVERT,SHY,SOCIAL DISORDER.
Man's it's not easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship / My Complicated Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.