Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Life Of A Shy Guy - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Shy Guy (254036 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by BiadeFolar(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Sylvia came just spoil Sharon's parole.. Okay o
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by negz1(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2018
after letting dis story pile up.. finally here lemme leave it again..
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by isyboi12(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2018
9ice piece... can't wait 4 d nxt update.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 4:06am On Jan 04, 2018
correctguy101:

No dey answer mumu like that na. Abi you wan take his phone too if he no explain? tongue
for your mind now I think say you don win bcuss I ask you mumu question abi
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2018
correctguy101:

Na to seize his phone remain angry
I'll call lala snake to invade his blog
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2018
correctguy101:

Guy check am na. You're not doing this well. It's the same people that would read your write-up you are fighting with cos they tried to correct you for the wrong way you are promoting your stuffs.

You've been talked to peacefully to desist from this lunacy but you continued.
Is it that your own story is wack and you're desperate to get readers hence the continual posting of that link on infants own thread?

Now, you'll end up with very little traffic, trust me. For you've turned the sentiments against yourself. Forget traffic from nairaland cos you've been silly here.

I dey write all this epistle so you go understand market and sales laws. You've failed.
I won't ask you to stop posting that link here and continue fooling around with it but, you've made your supposed audience detest you and whatever you have to offer.

Learn or bash me the way you have done to others who tried to correct you (harshly or not). Go through my comments on nairaland, and you'll have an idea how I would respond. I'll laugh it off as usual.
which measure should we give em
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2018
okpara007:
Pls someone should teach me how to mention someone
you click on quote of the statement of that person you wanted to. it will take you to another page for thou to comment. just leave it the way it is and continue with what you have in mind.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Sylvia came just spoil Sharon's parole.. Okay o
I see both of the spoiling there paro but Sylvia have the upper hand.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2018
okpara007:
Pls someone should teach me how to mention someone
just add cc before d name of the person u want to mention for example cc okpara007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by sod09(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2018
I have phobia for crowd.... grin grin
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Kaslino(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Chopwater:
@op Ur shyness is better. my was mumu plus shyness up till na i'm still dulling my self. My Dad Must b Turning in His grave right na why he gave birth to me. The op just described me. the one i regret most was one jehovah witness girl, dat was all over me.she was telling me i should come nd hav her in a platter gold. me i come dey behave like goat when wan lay egg. my sharp frnd took advantge of it dat he asked 4 permissn 4rm me b4 going ahead to woo her nd i gave him d go ahead nd i never knew dat would b d greastest mistake of my life. dis girl loves dis my friend to d extent. my frnd never spend a dime buyn food stuffs till we graduatd nd one time she paid my frnd school fees twice if i could remembered. my frnd never lack pocket morning. this my frnd was d one dat disflowerd her. I Could still remember a certain girl dat walked up to me, boldly told me in pidgin. guy u dey bleeped up. she said u too dull. i said wetin she mean, she those girls in d departmt re dying 4 u nd u dey here dey dul ur self

���chai! The confessions are rolling in. Take heart my guy. I've experienced similar situations too. E dey bite me as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by donneco(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
maxwell530:
The story is interesting but too much use of 6:15,7:15,8:15 etc on ur story ...does it mean Christian always wake up or schedule his appointments to these times?

i noticed that too.
One thing with shy / or introverts like christian is their strict adherence to specifi details such as time, accuracy.
They dont want to dissappoint themselves so they try to be perfect.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Kaslino(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Yours is better...

Excuse me Sir, first of all, good morning. It's like I did not get you well. After all he said, all you can say is "Yours is better "? How? Is there anybody's case worse than this?
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by donneco(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2018
leocollins:
Wack ass story from a wack ass nigga,just go and hustle and make money and stop wasting ur time writing shit...

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by eitsei(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2018
brandon180:
Hehe, someone is jealous, sylvia shud av jst left christian to wallow in his miseries, instead of trying to help him. d tin with shy Introverted guys lyk christian, is dat once they see d light, they end up being one of d finest players d world has eva known. sylvia would surely get hurt.
obviously Sylvia likes Christian (the shy guy) because his eyes will always be on her only and she could be able to control him but now that Christian is gaining confidence she feels threatened by the presence of another predator(Sharon) and she wanted to do anything to stop sharon from having him but the thing about guys like Christian is the moment they develop confidence and courage they lacked all their life to talk to girls or stand in public they can no longer be contained as Sylvia wants, if she is not careful she would lose Christian to the world

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Chopwater: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Kaslino:

���chai! The confessions are rolling in. Take heart my guy. I've experienced similar situations too. E dey bite me as we speak.
. To b shy nd d same time come mumu join am na bad tin. i hav miss a lot of opportunity with girls while i was in school. na wen i don enter street hustling i no com get such again. d street parole hard oo, no girl dey gree reason me again.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by okpara007(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2018
Mustack:

you click on quote of the statement of that person you wanted to. it will take you to another page for thou to comment. just leave it the way it is and continue with what you have in mind.
thanks alot man
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by BiadeFolar(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Mustack:

I see both of the spoiling there paro but Sylvia have the upper hand.
Both of them na suegbe, cuz this Chris me I dey see go tear campus... See wetin the book wey dey him read don make him do already. From just being able to hold convo, he'l go to collecting numbes the to pulling pants and killing cunts

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by okpara007(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2018
adeniyilamlek:
just add cc before d name of the person u want to mention for example cc okpara007
cc adeniyilamlek
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
okpara007:
cc adeniyilamlek
lol
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by ableguy(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Update ooo
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Infant, please can you cut down the use of this phrase
"With smiles on her face" in your story.

And the Economics department, what you are selling to us is that there are only three guys in the department, or Chris can't relate with guys?
don't they play ball?

I know you are trying your best to describe the whole scene but you are leaving out important areas
Like we still don't know why them girls say Christain's room is impressive
or what Chris or Dr Mike main features are or what the name of the school is.

And so that i don't forget: this part of the story
"I opened the door and saw Sylvia standing at my door"
Before where was he expecting her to stand? cheesy cheesy

Just my little contribution to your work,
all in all a captivating story I would say.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by objovic(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=donneco post=63877754][/quote]
must you condemned efforts of others trying to maximize potential?, pray to get many senses in store as the one with you as expired,, and keep the sense store save,,so u can secure many as it looks to me dat u got extra internal factor draining ur sense.mtcheeew
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Mustack: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2018
BiadeFolar:

Both of them na suegbe, cuz this Chris me I dey see go tear campus... See wetin the book wey dey him read don make him do already. From just being able to hold convo, he'l go to collecting numbes the to pulling pants and killing cunts
he will tear p*nts join am..

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by donneco(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2018
objovic:

must you condemned efforts of others trying to maximize potential?, pray to get many senses in store as the one with you as expired,, and keep the sense store save,,so u can secure many as it looks to me dat u got extra internal factor draining ur sense.mtcheeew

who did u intend quoting:
donneco or leocollins.
Check my post well before making ur comments.
Thank u.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by James08125: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by RICKYMARIO(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
holluikon:
My own problem is that I can't face and talk to crowd or talk to more that five people alone.

Although I'm a shy guy and an introvert too but my shyness is little or nothing to notice, I have overcame it some while ago but I think little of the shyness is still left in me,although I can walk to a girl and talk to her but I'm not good at keeping conversation flowing and getting her number.

I'm facing a lot of challenges now I don't know how to overcome this problem even to address a crowd and recently I was elected as the president of my faculty although the election was kind of zoned to my department but I emerged the winner without any manifesto but screening was done and I became the president. So the problem now is how I will address the departments under my faculty when we resume because we're presently on holiday.
How embarrassed would it be if a whole faculty president couldn't stand infront of a class to address then
It would be so bad.

Pls I want you guys to assist me because whenever the thought cross my mind, my heart will just vibrate as if it would just bounce out of my chest.

Guys I seriously need a way to overcome this before we fully resume.
efe10:
evening please is there difference between shyness and introversion
my case is am pretty wild with close friends but snail up in public
captainlofe:
Lots of introverts here..... I can relate abit sha.
.could woo any lady buh
can't keep conversation for long.
Always act like the boss!

@Infantino welydone.
efe10:
evening please is there difference between shyness and introversion
my case is am pretty wild with close friends but snail up in public

Have you visited the introverts' lounge on nairaland?
https://www.nairaland.com/1830091/introverts-lounge-extroverts-pls-keep
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Infant why you starving us fam?
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by Deckline(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
cc infant oya commy finish this tori jhor. Am in the mood
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by samwise99(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
holluikon:
My own problem is that I can't face and talk to crowd or talk to more that five people alone.

Although I'm a shy guy and an introvert too but my shyness is little or nothing to notice, I have overcame it some while ago but I think little of the shyness is still left in me,although I can walk to a girl and talk to her but I'm not good at keeping conversation flowing and getting her number.

I'm facing a lot of challenges now I don't know how to overcome this problem even to address a crowd and recently I was elected as the president of my faculty although the election was kind of zoned to my department but I emerged the winner without any manifesto but screening was done and I became the president. So the problem now is how I will address the departments under my faculty when we resume because we're presently on holiday.
How embarrassed would it be if a whole faculty president couldn't stand infront of a class to address then
It would be so bad.

Pls I want you guys to assist me because whenever the thought cross my mind, my heart will just vibrate as if it would just bounce out of my chest.

Guys I seriously need a way to overcome this before we fully resume.

Lol

BOSS AM IN UR SHOES o....
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by brandon180(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
eitsei:
obviously Sylvia likes Christian (the shy guy) because his eyes will always be on her only and she could be able to control him but now that Christian is gaining confidence she feels threatened by the presence of another predator(Sharon) and she wanted to do anything to stop sharon from having him but the thing about guys like Christian is the moment they develop confidence and courage they lacked all their life to talk to girls or stand in public they can no longer be contained as Sylvia wants, if she is not careful she would lose Christian to the world
lol..one reason y i stopped helping shy friends of mine, once they see the light, they always come for my gal..and guess what?..she falls for em.
Re: Life Of A Shy Guy by eitsei(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
brandon180:

lol..one reason y i stopped helping shy friends of mine, once they see the light, they always come for my gal..and guess what?..she falls for em.
grin they are only proving to be a good student

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship / My Complicated Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.