Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19339 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
bomasek:
Sir,please don't joke with my family issues,help me please.

Oyel worker grin grin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
sisisioge:

Oyel worker grin grin
Help me please.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by chii8(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=bomasek post=63175760]Guys please I need ya help. I wanna fly abroad with my family by Jan 17th 2018,will appreciate anything u can give me,thanks.

NB,I'm not a scammer. [/q

nnaa men, ndi mmadu nwe kwara obi ooo, ichoro ije abroad okwaya?

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=chii8 post=63193553][/quot
e] Afraid to use English language? U should v some respect for an old member like me.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mikelowe:

hmmm...will u defend urself if u finally discover that am still not this person u claim I am?
undecided
Mikelowe:

hmmm...will u defend urself if u finally discover that am still not this person u claim I am?
i nearly fall for ur trick.But trust me,u are too small.Ur iv/sack letter expose u..It is because of pipu like u dat "good samaritans" here distance themselves from rendering assistance..Beta pay zlatan10 ia balance if u want ur fake preg wife to deliver"another thief" peaceful peace
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mikelowe:
I came here wen things got out of hand for me
....I will pay him the balance of 22k immediately I bi ve the cash...Pls I am not a scammer and that's the honest truth about this..I am ready to share the original sack letter and engagement letter.. Pls I am not a scammer..
i talk am.To all THIEVES here,una day of reckoning dey near.U think only kidz dey Nairaland.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Artistree:

You are dangerously mad, in short madder than mad itself! So, after the denials you're now Olasmith1 abi? May you never find help in your remaining life on earth...
AMEN in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked grin
Mikelowe:

I am so sorry Sir.. I neva knew the guy uploaded my pix here despite how I begged him and was paying him in bit...however, my face is even more important that any help now..
sad
Mikelowe:

I am so sorry Sir.. I neva knew the guy uploaded my pix here despite how I begged him and was paying him in bit...however, my face is even more important that any help now..
shebi u talk say nor be ur pic be dat but ur dead twins bro.See wetin dat criminal James ibori onafe/pa kasumu don turn our yoot to..young man,u dey vex me.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
lipsrsealed wink grin wink cheesy grin sad
annexes:
I'm really disappointed in you Mr Michael, I felt the urge to help initially but the spirit told me to read up the pages, only to find out what you've done in the past.
You really don't have anything to wash yourself clean on this matter other than you scammed an innocent soul. Go and balance the young man before mysterious things further fall on you.
embarassed
annexes:
I'm really disappointed in you Mr Michael, I felt the urge to help initially but the spirit told me to read up the pages, only to find out what you've done in the past.
You really don't have anything to wash yourself clean on this matter other than you scammed an innocent soul. Go and balance the young man before mysterious things further fall on you.
mysterious. slap/chase him with koboko soaked in Acid.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ipobarecriminals: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Viking007:
[/s]
Go refund that guy his money, forget bout your "wedding".
I laff in korean wen thw thief said dat one seun posted 5k to him.]This nut is a serial criminal
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by nkwuocha: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chai!
This guy is wicked. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by nkwuocha: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Waiting for him to deactivate. Yeye.Thief!
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

No wonder you are frustrated, so you have an affinity for crime like this? They should leave him to scam people shocked

So you find me come here? Na wa ooo. I told you to stop stalking me but you no wan hear. Ok oooo. Anything wey u see make u take am.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xbee007:

How will you know? When what you do all day on NL is be a tribal warlord.

i defend my people and i am proud of it. Who are you by the way?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Xbee007(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

i defend my people and i am proud of it. Who are you by the way?
Someone that is just tired of all the stupid tribal ishes on NL.
Plus, kosi eni to be ni ise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Mikelowe has finally deactivated.

This is how he ended up.
Disgraced and shamed when he least expected.

This is like a movie, we r all acting a movie in this life.

Lesson taught, lesson learnt.

N. B He's now operating with Olasmith10

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Typical.

Imagine all the time spent on manufacturing fake documents, lies and stories.

Worst set of people, Imo, are those group of Nlders that enter this scam threads to type "if you can't help him/her why not move on, bla bla" . You will never see them when the Scammers are busted cheesy

Expect more fictitious stories this session. I Don talk am before, this section go catch fire with stories cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
ifyalways:
Typical.

Imagine all the time spent on manufacturing fake documents, lies and stories.

Worst set of people, Imo, are those group of Nlders that enter this scam threads to type "if you can't help him/her why not move on, bla bla" . You will never see them when the Scammers are busted cheesy

Expect more fictitious stories this session. I Don talk am before, this section go catch fire with stories cheesy
Help me
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
bomasek:
Help me
Whats your own story?

Wait lemme grab popcorn and coke first and the plot better be captivating. No regurgitation, a new format or I'm gone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by MrBottle: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Whats your own story?

Wait lemme grab popcorn and coke first and the plot better be captivating. No regurgitation, a new format or I'm gone cheesy
I need a new electric sewing machine and Christmas shoe.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by LewsTherin: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Mbok, make me seff ask for help na. Fortunately I have never been tagged on any fraudulent matter. Emmm, what can I ask for? Nothing is too big people. Anything issa something.

P.s Zlatan10, if you are still on Nairaland, indicate please. Your scammer has had multiple entry ways drilled into his behind. Let's see if we can help you recover your own loss.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ifyalways(f): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrBottle:
I need a new electric sewing machine and Christmas shoe.
Only?

cheesy
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Xbee007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
That moment when Zlatan10 logs in on Nairaland and see so many mentions.
Zlatan10: Abi village peeps don locate me on NL?

Then he sees that nemesis has caught up with the person that scammed him of his hard earned money.

He grabs popcorn and settle down to read all the tori.

Then he sees the lame ass excuses and denial that Mikelowe alias Olasmith10 is giving.

Then the thing go just vex am like say make him hit Mikelowe for mouth.

Then he turns to the smart lady that caught Mikelowe.
Zlatan10: I applaud your effort. One gala and Lacasera for you.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by MrBottle: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Only?

cheesy

only that ma grin
Don't make me beg much cos I have deadline to meet cheesy
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
His other numbers

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ifyalways(f): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
MrBottle:
only that ma grin
Don't make me beg much cos I have deadline to meet cheesy
Send 2K to my account first make I use am activate the account. It's been dormant since I traveled out of 9ja fifty years ago.

Once the akant is active I will wire u 100K

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Whats your own story?

Scroll up please.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Send 2K to my account first make I use am activate the account. It's been dormant since I traveled out of 9ja fifty years ago.

Once the akant is active I will wire u 100K

cheesy

You no get am. Send me 5k BVN processing fee.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ladycomfort(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
na wa o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dyt:
His other numbers

Hello miss. I am mike, the guy behind mikelowe handle..In d prime of this thread, most especially when reference was made to zlatan10. I had tried getting across to him but couldn't but finally connected about an hr ago(I have pic of our chat)..I explained all the events that played out here to him. I accepted that it was all my fault and then made a proposal to pay him before the week runs out which he annoyingly agreed.. I made him understand that it is in the best of my interest not to default on this. I believe this will at least lighten ur anger on this. I feel deeply sorry to everyone I may have offended within this period and revelation.. U may follow up on this resolve either from me or zlatan10 However, I will update this thread as soon as i do the right thing and want to believe that this mata has been discussed, ignited and quenched.....I have learnt my lessons..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
olasmith10:

Hello miss. I am mike, the guy behind mikelowe handle..In d prime of this thread, most especially when reference was made to zlatan10. I had tried getting across to him but couldn't but finally connected about an hr ago(I have pic of our chat)..I explained all the events that played out here to him. I accepted that it was all my fault and then made a proposal to pay him before the week runs out which he annoyingly agreed.. I made him understand that it is in the best of my interest not to default on this. I believe this will at least lighten ur anger on this. I feel deeply sorry to everyone I may have offended within this period and revelation.. U may follow up on this resolve either from me or zlatan10 However, I will update this thread as soon as i do the right thing and want to believe that this mata has been discussed, ignited and quenched.....I have learnt my lessons..

He annoyingly agreed that you would repay him. The typical arrogance of the Nigerian scammer

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abeg bomb olowes Facebook and LinkedIn pages jare.

Let everyone one know the guy is integrity challenged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.