Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19338 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you fvcking sh!tting me? The same guy ke? I don’t even know the guy. I am just not happy about how the guy is being shamed.

Shamed?

No one would have written anything if no traces was found
I dug out his numbers
His usernames
Traced with that particular number

I didn't care about his wedding
I felt pity for the wife and unborn child

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

not me bro...am just frustrated.. today I woke up as early as 5 am to attend a family meeting still on Dis mata...was there till 4pm...that was where we concluded on rescheduling the program till next year April wen my fiancee will probably give birth..just got in to meet this..so sorry for my initial words.. just dat I have been in this mess and its eating me up
After sending out invitation you want to reschedule it just to please the people? See, my family wanted to contribute money for me but I turned it down. I only required their presence at the registry...that's all. I didn't want anybody to be telling stories on how they supported me during my marriage just because I had no job. The same people that were mocking me and my wife to be then wanted to give us money.
I will advise you to go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeee...the revelation coming out shows that the OP is not genuine. Anyway, others in these shoes will learn one or two things.

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

After sending out invitation you want to reschedule it just to please the people? See, my family wanted to contribute money for me but I turned it down. I only required their presence at the registry...that's all. I didn't want anybody to be telling stories on how they supported me during my marriage just because I had no job. The same people that were mocking me and my wife to be then wanted to give us money.

Do you want to give him money to cover up the SHAME of the distributed invitations?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

Do you want to give him money to cover up the SHAME of the distributed invitations?

Shame?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

hmm..well said sir...I was also reluctant to reschedule it..but after meeting with my elder sis husband and other elderly people, they made me realize that the timing was poor..I had put everything on my self without really making much request from them. but wen job was lost and loan that was supposed to facilitate it could not materialize seeing my fiancee in her condition, I could not but agree with them..what even complicated my own case was d fact that I grew up with my step father from 1 yr old and I have no link to my paternal family members...so I am largely constrained..All in all, I appreciate everyone..ur comments ur advice..what I don't know now is whether I can change the date at the marriage registry...
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

Shame?

Give him advice on how to also feed those that has the invitations
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

.but after meeting with my elder sis husband and other elderly people.what even complicated my own case was d fact that I grew up with my step father from 1 yr old and I have no link to my paternal family members...so I am largely constrained.

Awwwww
So sorry
He doesn't know his paternal family

I wish your wife a safe delivery
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

Feed who? I did not feed anybody when I did mine.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

hmm..well said sir...I was also reluctant to reschedule it..but after meeting with my elder sis husband and other elderly people, they made me realize that the timing was poor..I had put everything on my self without really making much request from them. but wen job was lost and loan that was supposed to facilitate it could not materialize seeing my fiancee in her condition, I could not but agree with them..what even complicated my own case was d fact that I grew up with my step father from 1 yr old and I have no link to my paternal family members...so I am largely constrained..All in all, I appreciate everyone..ur comments ur advice..what I don't know now is whether I can change the date at the marriage registry...
Go to the registry with your wife to be, your mother, a friend and a man from your side and your wife to be should do same. You sign the certificate...that is all. Marriage is not more than that. You can do the traditional wedding later.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

Go to the registry with your wife to be, your mother, a friend and a man from your side and your wife to be should do same. You sign the certificate...that is all. Marriage is not more than that. You can do the traditional wedding later.

thanks so much Sir..will do that sir..God bless u for your kind words and most especially ur fatherly reception toward this..thanks once again..

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

Shamed?

No one would have written anything if no traces was found
I dug out his numbers
His usernames
Traced with that particular number

I didn't care about his wedding
I felt pity for the wife and unborn child

Ok then. I didn’t know he had defrauded people here before.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok then. I didn’t know he had defrauded people here before.

He's just a suspect sir
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Not confirmed
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

But you have these numbers here
Different ones that tallies with different usernames
All has medical posts

All you need do is Debunk the claim
You not these users

Lobatan
He was disengaged from Gold Cross Hospital. The other username olasmith1 is a supplier of medical equipment.

Coincidence? No, it isn't. Olasmith1 and the op are one and the same person.

Mikelowe, it is not a crime to have multiple usernames (ngcobop aka smartchoicesng aka searching4love aka angel09 aka uncountable other usernames will testify to this), but the issue here is you were accused of scamming someone months back and up till now the issue has not been resolved. This scamming allegation cast doubts on the authenticity of your claims.

13 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

He was disengaged from Gold Cross Hospital. The other username olasmith1 is a supplier of medical equipment.

Mikelowe, it is not a crime to have multiple usernames (ngcobop aka smartchoicesng aka searching4love aka angel09 aka uncountable other usernames will testify to this), but the issue here is you were accused of scamming someone months back and up till now the issue has not been resolved. This scamming allegation cast doubts on the authenticity of your claims.
I can't believe it.
Mikelowe, come and refute this quote.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

I can't believe it.
Mikelowe, come and refute this quote.

Yimu
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by TheHistorian(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
People now scam for a living on NL?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by kayzat: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
if truly the op is innocent he would've put up a very strong defense to exonerate himself instead of bypassing the allegation as if he's blind to it .

shame

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

He's just a suspect sir
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Not confirmed
Hahahahahaha

Alright.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Who knows if his disengagement was also over an integrity matter? His team would also have been aware that he was getting married.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by rezzy: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Following

Mikelowe, come and clear your self.

I'm so sure your yoruba name has Ola in it.

Show us the Invitation card.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Thanks ma..I have even had resolved into canceling the whole thing as some people advised..
Thanks anyway
Oh, you wan to run away? Issorite! sad

***Calling SARS***
Bros he wanna run.

He has been spotted! I repeat, spotted he has! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by rezzy: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
kayzat:
if truly the op is innocent he would've put up a very strong defense to exonerate himself instead of bypassing the allegation as if he's blind to it .

shame

But it's a pity, he is as guilty as accused.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

But its same name and numbers
I am not convinced
The only reason people will wanna help is your pregnant wife

What do I know
Coincidence
Shrugs
Pregnant wetin? Hehehehehe

You, my sister art a learner!

That's if there's even a pregnant sister in the equation, talk less of a wife. grin grin grin

***Singing***
Oyibo man, I go chop your dollar... I go take your money disappear.

Hehehehejejeje grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by MrOlai: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Thanks ma..I have even had resolved into canceling the whole thing as some people advised..
Thanks anyway

Cancelling... Indeed!

Busted! grin

No wonder Nigeria is considered one of the most fraudulent nations in the world! It's a pity!

8 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

thanks so much Sir..will do that sir..God bless u for your kind words and most especially ur fatherly reception toward this..thanks once again..
My guy, all this English ain't necessary mehn. Just deactivate all those accounts and open another shop with another phone number.

You did a bad job mehn. How long have you been in the local game, bro?

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2017
rezzy:
Following

Mikelowe, come and clear your self.

I'm so sure your yoruba name has Ola in it.

Show us the Invitation card.

It was a neat job, but he gave out a used "condom". Hehehehehehe grin. grin. grin

RULE NUMBER 1: Dispose your used condoms safely.
RULE NUMBER 2: Never reuse a condom.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Anyone with lappy can design any paper thing, or even pay a graphic designer to design one for them.

With this scheme, he could run an international stuff.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by rezzy: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2017
Newboss:
It was a neat job, but he gave out a used "condom". Hehehehehehe grin. grin. grin

RULE NUMBER 1: Dispose your used condoms safely.
RULE NUMBER 2: Never reuse a condom.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Anyone with lappy can design any paper thing, or even pay a graphic designer to design one for them.

With this scheme, he could run an international stuff.

True talk. I remember how my sister printed burial iv of my grandmother just to travel. She was serving then

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2017
rezzy:

True talk. I remember how my sister printed burial iv of my grandmother just to travel. She was serving then
Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by 1Sharon(f): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2017
I knew this story was the latest scam format

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Zlatan10 go be like...
After scamming me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Why Do Most Nigerians Like To Reduce Their Ages? / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.