Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" (33221 Views)

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Kola Abiola Right, Tinubu Begged Abacha For Post – Chief Bode George / Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by bjnice(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=engrchykae post=63130304]keep deluding yourself on how you control the instruments of lies which is the media.1999 and 2007 and 2011 were won without the southwest.
The southwest votes are always shared.
The north and old eastern region are the producers of bloc votes.
In 2015,buhari won lagos with a vote difference of 200,000.
A man from kano recently made a comment about the votes of kano alone beats the votes of the southwest.
As for your delusion on how you possess the instruments of lies,ffk and fayose rantings are never a problem to buhari,it doesn't move bubu.
You want to have the pdp chairmanship so that you can sell it to tinubu and bubu and claim sophistication. [/quote ]

shei u see the problem wit u people is that u have no stand on any matter, u guys were busy wailing after the outcome of 2015 election yet in ur mind the southwest doesn't count in scheme of things continued that is what ur leaders are know for, lacking men of courage to fight for a common course, shebe u guys when busy hailing Fayose and FFK as a men who has ball, biko plz tell me any of ur leaders who has courage to confront Buhari, Kanu who attempt that is when about is not known, despite u guys are in opposition nay none, it is an open knowledge that whoever nurse presidential ambition must visit the west an subject his ambition to the approval of Yoruba leaders (obasanjo and Tinubu). For ur information Sule Lamido has done that, Atiku is being ask to follow the same path, this is enough to let you know that we are not in ur class.

Yorubas in Pdp will sell the party to Tinubu, oh what a shallow minded people u guys are. just the same lie they told u guys about APC bin an Islamic Party. Yorubas are naturally better in this game of politics. all both side whether PDP or APC will have leaders who can defend our course. what about u guys none, Omase o, even the Pdp u are claiming ownership gan self is bin control by Wike and Fayose, and u are supposed the majority.

back to what i said in my previous posts, if you have any valid point to make u can quote me but if ur response is similar to some who just fell in love with afonja and ewedu. never mind jare, i can anticipate ur move already.
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by benjsniper33: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
baddosky1:

Your pa awo decided to punish the Igbos after the civil war by seizing their properties and monies in their account and only released £5 to them to start life while the remain money belonging to the Igbos was used for his so-called free education in the waste. Surprisingly to the anger and chagrin of you efulefus, the Igbos whom it was thought would wallow away in penury suddenly recovered economically and became viable to the extent of buying up some of your houses esp in Lagos. Most part of the SE that was levelled by bombs from the Nigerian troops was renovated and as at 20 years ago (we are not even talking of now) the SE looks like it was never scathed by the war. But a stroll to even the capital cities slums of the SW depicts poverty and squalor! That alone is a major reason for the bad blood you open defecation republicans have against the Igbos.

Using my story, you ask why we come to plant our gardens in the South West....it is because we need more land for agrarian needs. We buy up your land and plant and then sell them to you at higher prices which makes you even more frustrated. The only difference here is that we buy them up in Lagos and chase some of you to the slums and canal areas of Lagos and the rest to the hinderlands of the south waaste states and THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

E pain you? Then go drink Sniper like Awo did!

Body just dey pepper you. You reek of Envy, Hatred and Jealousy.

Awolowo's free education policy was in vogue before even before the civil war. That was when he was premier for western region. You are ignorant but you just want to beat your chest and make vague points. Olodo boy dust your history books educate yourself. (Igbos proclaimed themselves to be the most intelligent tribe in Africa ) I laugh in Yoruba hehehehehahaha)

No 2
The Great Awo of Africa didn't drink sniper oo oniro oshi olodo Rabata, instead Awolowo died of old age. He died like a hero not like the coward who took the next flight to Abidjan abandoning his people to slaughter. Hahaha haha. Abi you Don forget ? Shebi Na you find talk

Was it not Micheal Opara that allowed the Ibos to smuggle in used clothes (Okrika) when The great Awo was against him clothing his people with 2nd hand clothing imported from the western world and China. Awolowo wanted the Nigeria to develop it's clothing industry but Opara was adamant because of profit from 2nd hand clothes. You don't know about this bah? Olodo boy hahaha

Awolowo went in company of several intellectuals to beg Ojukwu to convince him not to resort to war but Ojukwu refused and abruptly ended the meeting with the following quote "You (Hausas and Yorubas) are all cowards but we are more superior to you and we will give you war to prove how superior we are?" Of course you know how Adekunle , Muritala Muhammad ,Obasanjo, Akinrinnade etc.. raped the entite Ibo race hahahahah..

You know know how Yorubas have been courageous and brave and have been in the forefront of any just course. Herbert Olayinka McCauley, Awo, Funmilayo kuti, Fela kuti, shoyinka, Tai Solarin, Abiola, Bola Ige, Sam Aluko, Ladoke Akintola, Adelabu Penkelemessi, etc etc etc... and others that have fought for the glory of the Yoruba race and humanity

Even the south-southerners have also tried , they have Major Isaac Adaka Boro ( aka the Ibo killer) , Ken Saro Wiwa to mention a few.

But what do the Ibos have , they have Nnamdi Kanu , Ojukwu and other living Jokes

hahajahahaehehehehehehehahahahehehe

People like you will get to Lagos and get slapped by a Yoruba while you scram with your tail between your legs.

If there is anybody that will drink sniper it is YOU not me.
GOODDAY ahahaha
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by benjsniper33: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
baddosky1:

Your pa awo decided to punish the Igbos after the civil war by seizing their properties and monies in their account and only released £5 to them to start life while the remain money belonging to the Igbos was used for his so-called free education in the waste. Surprisingly to the anger and chagrin of you efulefus, the Igbos whom it was thought would wallow away in penury suddenly recovered economically and became viable to the extent of buying up some of your houses esp in Lagos. Most part of the SE that was levelled by bombs from the Nigerian troops was renovated and as at 20 years ago (we are not even talking of now) the SE looks like it was never scathed by the war. But a stroll to even the capital cities slums of the SW depicts poverty and squalor! That alone is a major reason for the bad blood you open defecation republicans have against the Igbos.

Using my story, you ask why we come to plant our gardens in the South West....it is because we need more land for agrarian needs. We buy up your land and plant and then sell them to you at higher prices which makes you even more frustrated. The only difference here is that we buy them up in Lagos and chase some of you to the slums and canal areas of Lagos and the rest to the hinderlands of the south waaste states and THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

E pain you? Then go drink Sniper like Awo did!

Awolowo's free education policy was in vogue before even before the civil war. That was when he was premier for western region. You are ignorant but you just want to beat your chest and make vague points. Olodo boy dust your history books educate yourself. (Igbos proclaimed themselves to be the most intelligent tribe in Africa ) I laugh in Yoruba hehehehehahaha)

No 2
The Great Awo of Africa didn't drink sniper oo oniro oshi olodo Rabata, instead Awolowo died of old age. He died like a hero not like the coward who took the next flight to Abidjan abandoning his people to slaughter. Hahaha haha. Abi you Don forget ? Shebi Na you find talk

Was it not Micheal Opara that allowed the Ibos to smuggle in used clothes (Okrika) when The great Awo was against him clothing his people with 2nd hand clothing imported from the western world and China. Awolowo wanted the Nigeria to develop it's clothing industry but Opara was adamant because of profit from 2nd hand clothes. You don't know about this bah? Olodo boy hahaha

Awolowo went in company of several intellectuals to beg Ojukwu to convince him not to resort to war but Ojukwu refused and abruptly ended the meeting with the following quote "You (Hausas and Yorubas) are all cowards but we are more superior to you we will give you war to prove how superior we are?" Of course you know how Adekunle , Muritala Muhammad ,Obasanjo, Akinrinnade etc.. raped the entite Ibo race hahahahah..

You know know how Yorubas have been courageous and brave and have been in the forefront of any just course. Herbert Olayinka McCauley, Awo, Funmilayo kuti, Fela kuti, shoyinka, Tai Solarin, Abiola, Bola Ige, Sam Aluko, Ladoke Akintola, Adelabu Penkelemessi, etc etc etc... and others that have fought for the glory of the Yoruba race and humanity

Even the south-southerners have also tried , they have Major Isaac Adaka Boro ( aka the Ibo killer) , Ken Saro Wiwa to mention a few.

But what do the Ibos have , they have Nnamdi Kanu , Ojukwu and other living Jokes

People like you will get to Lagos and get slapped by a Yoruba while you scram with your tail between your legs.

GOODDAY ahahaha
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by cstr1000: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
ProWalker:

You don't belong to PDP either, you belong to Biafra or at most your cock party
Keep telling yourself that, while the SE consolidate their well-deserved hold on a national party.
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by ProWalker: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Keep telling yourself that, while the SE consolidate their well-deserved hold on a national party.

Heheheheheeheh national Party? Iboes consolidate ? Lmao. You've got jokes kid

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by cstr1000: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Heheheheheeheh national Party? Iboes consolidate ? Lmao. You've got jokes kid
Igbos are not the ones crying on this thread. cheesy

We know those who have a real stake in the PDP and those who don't.

You can be sarcastic all you want. I know the truth, you know the truth, everybody know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by bayinq25(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
galaxy2020:
...yoruba, the tribe of "Judas "
ibo the tribe of chest beating cowards

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by baddosky1: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
benjsniper33:

[s]

No 2

Awolowo went in company of several intellectuals to beg Ojukwu to convince him not to resort to war but Ojukwu refused and abruptly ended the meeting with the following quote "You (Hausas and Yorubas) are all cowards but we are more superior to you and we will give you war to prove how superior we are?" Of course you know how Adekunle , Muritala Muhammad ,Obasanjo, Akinrinnade etc.. raped the entite Ibo race hahahahah..

GOODDAY ahahaha[/s]

Have you finished ranting? Your rants does not and will never change the fact that afonjas will forever remain cowards and slaves to the Hausa fulani.

And why is it that you idiots from the opean defecation republic think every Igbo man is a fan of Nnamdi Kanu? I am a supporter of Igbo self rule but not a fan of ipob or Nnamdi kanu because his ideologies does not suite me so look for something else to tackle me with.

As for your awo, he died from otapiapia which he took to end his life and not from any useless old age. It is a well known fact that after awo's death, otapiapia started selling like purewater because the rate at which it dried him up (kill and dry tinz) proved it's efficacy. cheesy

Your people are known to end their miserable lives with sniper after all, just yesterday, the story of a make-up artist committed suicide by drinking sniper after being jilted by her yoruba demon grin

Even your moniker has sniper on it to prove my point. Very soon, Igbos will frustrate your life and you will make a cocktail � out of it or someone else will and serve it to you. grin grin

Brave yorubas my black hairy nyash! undecided
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by legitnow: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lot13:
The blow dealt the Igbo in 2015 election is small to the head butt they will get in 2019.Let them prepare to cry a river.

IGBO ARE NOT CONTESTING PRESIDENCY, NOT IN 2015 AND NOT IN 2019.

AFONJA GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by ProWalker: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Igbos are not the ones crying on this thread. cheesy

We know those who have a real stake in the PDP and those who don't.

You can be sarcastic all you want. I know the truth, you know the truth, everybody know the truth.

2019 is almost here, you will cry for Biafra again grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by slivertongue: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
is everything.about tribe? hw come d north which is majority. in d party ain't.complainin? givin d chair to sw is on compassion and not.on any contribution to the party
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by gaskiyamagana: 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Udmaster:

Three gbosa for you.
They want PDP chairmanship so that they can betray the party to APC.
Trust them at your own peril
As you lost Yoruba in 2015, same thing will happen in 2019 as long as Osibanjo is running with Buhari. As long as Atiku can not defeat Buhari in the North, PDP is sure loser of 2019 since your votes SS & SE is irrelevant in 2015, it will be irrelevant in 2019. Bad loser in advance.
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by BENARI: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
A beg make una Small Small Dey fire Yoruba people A beg.
The people are terrible, yes! but make una temper Justice with mercy a beg.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by Ndubuisi1075: 12:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Guestlander:

Your "undramatic" support for GEJ is the reason he is now chilling in Otueke.
Bad losers? I hope you know the people who are still mourning Jonathan''s loss.
I no follow
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by herich(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2017
baddosky1:

Which awolowo and which abiola?

awolowo planned a coup which was revealed to IBB...IBB gave him 2 options...1) Go to jail for the rest of your life or (2) Go on exile and never come back. The idiot told IBB to give him time to think ot over, ran home and took otapiapia that ended his miserable sly life.

The same IBB gave abiola a kick on the butt when he annulled the June 12 elections. The coward went into hiding and when Abacha took over power, the International Thief Thief abiola came out to make noise declaring himself as president and was locked up in prison like a rat until he died even after the demise of Abacha.

Obasanjo is no longer relevant I politics since he tore his PDP card so he is neither here nor there (typical of afonjas)

Your Osibanjo is more or less a mere commissioner who is pushed left and right by even ordinary El Rufai. I'm even sure the northern maiguards in Aso Villa don't accord him respect.

But when Ojukwu died, he was given a presidential burial which was attended by top dignitaries from Africa and the world (one of the reasons you afonjas hated GEJ the more)

Now we know who are the true slaves.
You finished that idiot well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by herich(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2017
baddosky1:

Atiku is not a fulani by tribe neither is he the masters of the Igbos. We all know the people who are being used as the arse-wipe of the fulanis and who are their slaves right from the times of the caliphate. A good case study is Kwara.

A good pictorial example below: The man who is using commissioner osibanjo as tissue paper in aso rock bowing down to the revered Obi of Onitsha. Meanwhile, someone like Kwankwaso came to South Wasste and told yorubas to shut up...SO WHO ARE THE SLAVES? grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by BafanaBafana: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2017
baddosky1:

Igbos are not interested in National politics as we have left it for you and your supreme masters (Northerners) to justle. We are only wary of having contaminants in the form of APC taking over our zone and we displayed that effectively in the just concluded Anambra state guber elections so stop chestbeating.

Whenever you are tempted to think that the Igbos care about political power, always remember this story which depicts the power play in Nigeria.... Nigeria is like a village where the North, SW and SE live together...The North will go for a hunting expedition with yorubas in a thick forest within the village with the yorubas who will be the ones to carry the hunting weapons and tools on their heads, they (the yorubas) will sight a prey, go for the kill, bring the kill home with the north, make the fire, skin the animal caught and roast it while the North just sits down relaxing and after the meat is ready, the North gives the Yoruba the entrails (intestines) only and eat the remaining bulk of the meat. The South East are like pure vegetarian farmers who live very close to the Northern Hunter and his South West slave and feed only on the grains and vegetables which they grow and harvest without the want or care of meat. They live well and healthy off the vegetables, the North feeds fat from the meat while the slave looks malnourished from the intestines given to him by the master.

I find your story interesting, but if any sincere person was to tell the story using the current situation as a frame of reference, it will be something like this.
The north and the yorubas go hunting, the north provides most of the manpower while yorubas most of the technical guidance. At the end they share their game and the agree the north should keep the head of the animal, next time the yorubas will have the head. The south east are vegetarian farmers not because they hate meat but because they can't hunt and due to hatred and envy, will not join the others to learn. So they try to sabotage the efforts of the hunters and then turn around to beg for the entrails later on and when they are denied, resume their bitterness, hatred and envy and try to create strife among the hunters. In the real sense, the live in bitterness hate and envy but at times try to save face by pretending to be happy vegetarian farmers.
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by baddosky1: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2017
BafanaBafana:

I find your story interesting, but if any sincere person was to tell the story using the current situation as a frame of reference, it will be something like this.
The north and the yorubas go hunting, the north provides most of the manpower while yorubas most of the technical guidance. At the end they share their game and the agree the north should keep the head of the animal, next time the yorubas will have the head. The south east are vegetarian farmers not because they hate meat but because they can't hunt and due to hatred and envy, will not join the others to learn. So they try to sabotage the efforts of the hunters and then turn around to beg for the entrails later on and when they are denied, resume their bitterness, hatred and envy and try to create strife among the hunters. In the real sense, the live in bitterness hate and envy but at times try to save face by pretending to be happy vegetarian farmers.

Oh boy...there is some sort of truth there you know...the SE were initially hunters but decided not to hunt anymore because the North always grabbed the lion share so they decided no to hunt anymore but settle for agriculture but because the yoruba is too lazy, hangers-on and unstable, they decide it would be better to work for the north even if it is for mere crumbs.

Did i even say yorubas were given entrails of the catch? I was wrong. It's even the bones that the North remains after eating the meat. And the funny thing is that they (the yorubas) come out with the bone and will be crunching it in front of the Igbos so it will pain them. The igbos just laugh it off!
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by jaydee87(m): 2:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Udmaster:

Three gbosa for you.
They want PDP chairmanship so that they can betray the party to APC.
Trust them at your own peril
but the race always decides who lead the country, the race always mediate btw the 2 other major tribes. the race is the chain that still holds the country together. and in 2011 the race helped the then vice win the election because we believe in process when it's time you know we still very relevant as the 2 other tribe. proudly Yoruba
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by BudeYahooCom: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Alariiwo:
He insulted you shameless sellouts not Yorubas..

Shebi you idiots kept quiet when GEJ marginalized Yorubas completely cos of crumbs you all were getting. Foolish old men without substance.

Let Wike hold PDP in SS and SE alone, we'll see how long the useless party will survive

Yorubas are well placed in government today, thanks to the smart and visionary ones who took bold steps.

Your shame is just starting.. Foolish sellouts.

The thing don pain this one. Useless noise maker! grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Brother go and get a life and stop this your nonsense, go to the parks, and see how your brothers are migrating every day, to other parts of the country, you yourself I can bet is typing from abroad, you are not helping your race...you accuse others of ethnic bigotry, but you, your likes are ethnic hypocrites, and b4 you start I am proudly Igbo!

baddosky1:

Have you finished ranting? Your rants does not and will never change the fact that afonjas will forever remain cowards and slaves to the Hausa fulani.

And why is it that you idiots from the opean defecation republic think every Igbo man is a fan of Nnamdi Kanu? I am a supporter of Igbo self rule but not a fan of ipob or Nnamdi kanu because his ideologies does not suite me so look for something else to tackle me with.

As for your awo, he died from otapiapia which he took to end his life and not from any useless old age. It is a well known fact that after awo's death, otapiapia started selling like purewater because the rate at which it dried him up (kill and dry tinz) proved it's efficacy. cheesy

Your people are known to end their miserable lives with sniper after all, just yesterday, the story of a make-up artist committed suicide by drinking sniper after being jilted by her yoruba demon grin

Even your moniker has sniper on it to prove my point. Very soon, Igbos will frustrate your life and you will make a cocktail � out of it or someone else will and serve it to you. grin grin

Brave yorubas my black hairy nyash! undecided
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by IkpuMmadu: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2017
The cry of a loser that's what bode is doing

Okupe urged aggrieved parties like Chief Olabode George, who pulled out of the race on Friday, not to blame Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, who is backing a candidate from the south-south, Uche Secondus.

Okupe, in an article titled 'Yoruba and National politics', stated that the South-west candidates could have agreed among themselves to bring out a consensus candidate in order to achieve their goal but did not. He wrote;

I read about the withdrawal of chief Bode George from the PDP chairmanship race and i was greatly saddened.

Right from the time of the late sage chief obafemi awolowo till date, the Yoruba race have never truly gotten it right politically at the National level.

The only success we ever recorded politically at the Federal level was the victory of obasanjo at the Presidential polls in 1999.
Ironically it did not have the input of the Yoruba in it, and vintage Yoruba's poor political judgement, the offer of this unprecedented national "gift" (concession) following the unjustifiable denial of MKO Abiola's mandate and unfortunate death was randomly rejected throughout the Yoruba nation.

Throughout history Yorubas are only able to view national politics from only their own perspective always expecting the other nationalities to appreciate their innate and exemplary qualities and accept same as basis for favouring them (Yoruba) in a competitive situation not withstanding the interests and desires of other nationalities.

Truly wether the Yorubas are deserving of the national chairmanship of the pdp is neither here or there.
What exactly is the use of the post of the national chairman when the presidential candidate will be elected a little after 6months. Once the Presidential candidate emerges, the national chairman becomes his senior special assistance fir political administrstion. whatever power he weilds is directly dependent on the grace and benevolence of the candidate and the president if he wins. (see oyegun for reference)

It is quite curious to me that the North has gotten the President and the east the vice president without any struggle or sweat and the Yorubas are killing themselves and begging for a post whose relevance is short lived and will require the goodwill and kindness of a soon to be elected presidential candidate to have any leverage on future political and government appointments .

So what is the logic behind putting some of our bests in a race with little or no benefit for the zone and one that we are obviously disadvantaged to run ab initio?

And if we can actually resign at the 11th hour why did we not seat down, at the early stages and agree for one person to go for it while all others step down and back him with our collective resolve and resources? if indeed this was not all a personal championship race for the candidates and not a struggle on behalf of or for the interest of the Yoruba in the pdp.

And if we really wanted to play politics, we could have approached the northwest zone and make a deal money, which none of the yoruba aspirants has, cannot buy.

the northwest is as desperate for the presidency as we are for the chairmanship. We present them with one candidate and agree to back them in the Presidential primaries which is currently being dominated by Atiku from the north east, presently.

Obviously " the fault is in us not in our stars".
We cannot blame or demonize Wike or Secundus or even criminalise the process because of our lack of the much needed political sagacity to achieve our set goal.
The lesson from history and all of this is that we Yorubas, as a foremost race in this country cannot achieve much politically relying on sentiments or goodwill of others. we need to be coldly calculative and strategic in the pursuits of our political goals and objectives.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/09/chairmanship-dont-blame-wike-secondus-okupe-tells-bode-george-others/
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by Badtiboi: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2017
And u go and apologize to the ikwerre race
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by baddosky1: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Brother go and get a life and stop this your nonsense, go to the parks, and see how your brothers are migrating every day, to other parts of the country, you yourself I can bet is typing from abroad, you are not helping your race...you accuse others of ethnic bigotry, but you, your likes are ethnic hypocrites, and b4 you start I am proudly Igbo!

See this one! Who dash you Igbo? Abeg swerve to one side. undecided
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by milantustorin(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Lot13:
The blow dealt the Igbo in 2015 election is small to the head butt they will get in 2019.Let them prepare to cry a river.
countue ur backstabbing, that is how u will continue to lose political relevance,and play second fiddle in both Apc and Pdp....
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by milantustorin(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Lot13:
yoruba continue to jeopardise pdp during gej claiming it was corrupt inorder to divet their main not to support the party...I know that the reason was for their self interest...
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by milantustorin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
konoplyanka:

Tell me about PDP in the south east.
is secondus from the south East or from south south...
konoplyanka:

Tell me about PDP in the south east.
is secondus from the south East or from south south?... when r u going to leave igbo allow and face the ss
Re: Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" by Ezionye(f): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
PDP needs to go and strategize on how to defeat APC. All this arguments about the chairman being from which tribe will not help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Wike Distributes Utility Vehicles To Judges. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.