Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Am Haemophobic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Haemophobic! (2283 Views)

I Am Haemophobic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yes! i am haemophobic so i have this irrational fear of blood. This is where i think the problem lyes. My girlfriend is still a virgin and she wants me to deflower her. I dont know how go about it as i wouldn't want to lose her on this. Please folks, i impatiently need ur advice on this. Thanks.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
emmboy:

Yes! i am haemophobic so i have this irrational fear of blood. This is where i think the problem lyes. My girlfriend is still a virgin and she wants me to deflower her. I[b] dont know how go about it as i wouldn't want to lose her on this[/b]. Please folks, i impatiently need your advice on this. Thanks.

You can get a friend who is not 'heamophobic' to do it for you! undecided
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Mekzie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2010
Better talk to her how you feel about it and then you guys will decide on how to go about it.

wink wink wink
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2010
You better get over your homo whatever and do what you've got to do.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2010
well there are ways she can disvirgin herself, right? or pop her own cherry?
and then after that part is over. . . HAVE FUN!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by saintneo(m): 6:38am On Mar 31, 2010
[size=28pt]use sun glasses[/size]
DBanj's type
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by deltalife(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2010
You can discourse it with her so that he can help her self out but if you 0really apreciate her, man , you ougth to damn
your phobia and do your babe PRIDE.
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by benz190: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2010
ask amaka to helep you out wif it!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by chelseabmw(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2010
Please give me ur girlfriends number, I love it
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by galatico(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2010
Get blindedfolded so you won't see it she'll guide you through he pleasure land !!!
Re: I Am Haemophobic! by queeneve: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Just to inform you, poster,

Every deflowering doesn't end in blood, JUST SO YOU KNOW,

(1) (Reply)

10 Thinqz Qirlz Dnt Know Abawt Quyz / Couples That Sleep Naked Have Better Relationships / And What Happens Next ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.