Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not (2265 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
How do you feel dating a guy who is hot and you are not? He is always making heads to turn on the street and at parties as he attracts the attention of girls who are prettier and sexier than you. His good looks and charismatic personality are intimidating.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
I'm always the center of attraction not him.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
I trust my Cocoa! cool
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2012
michelin89:

I trust my Cocoa! cool
We can't carry last dear. That's a fact. cool
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Freecocoa, you are hot? Maybe you have a fever go see the doctor fast
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
And I bet you want to be that doctor grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
Of course I would love to be the doctor.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
Thank God am hotter.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
I am sure you are hotter. Just make sure you don't burn the place down
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mynd_44:

Freecocoa, you are hot? Maybe you have a fever go see the doctor fast
Nah I'm good my hotness isn't the type that requires a Doc's attention.

Goldieluks:

Thank God am hotter.
undecided undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
freecocoa:

Nah I'm good my hotness isn't the type that requires a Doc's attention.

undecided undecided

You can bend your mouth from lagos to enugu for all I care.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
^
Han ah,hottest chick in the house why your blood dey hot na?oh I get it,you are really HOT that's why but easy abeg drink chilled water before you go evaporate.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hey girl I said 'am hotter' so deal with it. Besides I was replying to the OP's question not you freeco.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Una too like wahala. I'm sure Goldie meant she is hotter than her boyfriend. . .not something to argue over.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
michelin89:

Una too like wahala. I'm sure Goldie meant she is hotter than her boyfriend. . .not something to argue over.

That's exactly what I meant!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
michelin89:

But I've not said anything to indicate she meant hotter than me na,I just gave her the title of"hottest chick"cos she's the hottest around na. Na crime?

Goldieluks:

Hey girl I said 'am hotter' so deal with it. Besides I was replying to the OP's question not you freeco.  
You relax na,did I say you were talking to me?since when is bending ones mouth now a sign of being offended? Hah oh!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
freecocoa:

But I've not said anything to indicate she meant hotter than me na,I just gave her the title of"hottest chick"cos she's the hottest around na. Na crime?

You relax na,did I say you were talking to me?since when is bending ones mouth now a sign of being offended? Hah oh!

All thesame . I am Hotter! Are you?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

All thesame . I am Hotter! Are you?
You are "hotter" now as in?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by LaParisienne(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Goldieluks I have luv for you, dunno why. No homo!!!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
freecocoa:

You girls are not internet pals. . .don't you think you are being uhmmm spiteful?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
freecocoa:

You are "hotter" now as in?

Are you hotter than your bf or not? Am not ur bf na.
La Parisienne:

Goldieluks I have luv for you, dunno why. No homo!!!

Luv u too babes,no homo.lol
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Cuddlemii: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
Orikinla:

How do you feel dating a guy who is hot and you are not? He is always making heads to turn on the street and at parties as he attracts the attention of girls who are prettier and sexier than you. His good looks and charismatic personality are intimidating.    

I think its cool that ladies find your man attractive that's part of the benefits of dating a fine boy. So with the right comportment, a lady ought to be able to manage the situation. They can look but don't touch tongue.

Mind you nowadays, ladies hover around even richly ugly men too, its no longer a territory for only fine boys. Ugly guys too are most wanted. Oko wan lo de.

Orikinla, I would have tagged u a gay cos ur description a guy sounds so sexy, hmmm
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by tellwisdom: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2012
You cant snap just a face and come here and tell me you are HOT #Mbanu angry angry

Most of you gurls here have BOW LEGS and BENDED YANSH which makes u hottest undecided tongueundecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you hotter than your bf or not? Am not your bf na.

I'm hotter na,he's a fine boy but he dares not try to be hotter,him dey madt?

michelin89:

You girls are not internet pals. . .don't you think you are being uhmmm spiteful?
Spite ke?no na goldie is my pal on a seasonal basis,we are good whenever she's not in her period. grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2012
Omo see fight over who is hotter
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
coco, can i see how pretty u re??
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
Goldie can I touch you so I can know if you are truly hot
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm hotter na,he's a fine boy but he dares not try to be hotter,him dey madt?

Spite ke?no na goldie is my pal on a seasonal basis,we are good whenever she's not in her period. grin

You have answered my question. Well done!

Mynd_44:

Goldie can I touch you so I can know if you are truly hot

The other time na kiss,this time na touch. Mynd Mynd Myndeee hmm.
tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Okay I confess. I want to kiss and touch you
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ok you can kiss but you cannot touch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secret Desire: / What Is The Acceptable Benchmark Age For A Girl/guy To Get Married In Nigeria? / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.