Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (10388 Views)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by banre(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
As much as i doubt d veracity of this msg...things like this actually happen a lot. lots of girls are out there & the only thing they need is d D. those kinda girls most definitely turn out to be immense liabilities. Boys abeg run from them o.

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Obudupikin:

iIt depends on the girl... It depends.

Like you,alota guys will turn you down.
You're sick.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Gentle034:

Me I go open my eyes turn ur own down!!
Who go open eye ask you for secs before.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Shut it. Everybody is not a how like you.
you shut it.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2017
AdeniyiA:

You're so wrong...

Btw. When did man starts been on period... grin
lol,of course I know I am. It was a joke.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Prognose: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
He didn't screenshot the part he accepted... No guy would turn that down.
*modified* Mhen, my reply was obviously sarcastic. But the way people just carry am for head ehn grin.

You're not obviously not good at sarcasm then.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prognose:

You're not obviously not good at sarcasm then.
Okay emeritus professor of sarcasm. Thanks, I've heard you. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Prognose: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
Okay emeritus professor of sarcasm. Thanks, I've heard you. smiley smiley smiley
No offence meant miss cutiepie smiley
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prognose:

No offence meant miss cutiepie smiley
None taken grin
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by godofuck231: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
This guy decided to show the whole world a screenshot from his chat with a lady begging him for sex. He turned down her request without a second thought by giving a rather funny excuse.

See the tweets below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guy-leaks-chat-photos-of-a-lady-begging-him-for-sex

Mumu, rule number 1, never kiss and tell,if a lady begs u for sex what is wrong in that, for women to find out about u sharing her chats no woman would even think of giving u one nipple when ure Hot, except she not aware of ur loose lips
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Purpletee(f): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
taurusdude0:

How many times have you been turned down grin no mind me
I've never begged for sex
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by taurusdude0(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Purpletee:

I've never begged for sex

Lol � yes but its possible u tried to initiate the act and got turned down tongue
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Jhosh(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shit aint real.. Screengrapped from "salvage replies" on instagram..Old shie
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by majour(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbi oh. I don't understand the big deal in telling a guy you want him to fvck you. undecided
Although, I think you should only say that kinda thing to your Bf. grin grin
boyfriend or not, as far ur not married, intimacy Shud be more like an experiment to you. As so, everyone should explore their fantasies, but maturity should be applied, so because I have the nudes of an ex, I should stupe so low as to spread it arnd for all eyes to see, shows how immature I am and a lot of guys out there are immature.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Tolupage(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Writers and moderators are needed @ http://www.realgistforum.com
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Thepasserby(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Mansions: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
He didn't screenshot the part he accepted... No guy would turn that down.
*modified* Mhen, my reply was obviously sarcastic. But the way people just carry am for head ehn grin.

Are you sure you know how guys behave ? To be sincere with you , I can never sleep with any girl that ask me for sex , first I will think she want to infect me with std or is a plan deal against me or she has another deadly plan . 90% of men out there doesn't sleep with a girl that ask them for sexxx

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by IamOlusa(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Purpletee:
some guys can
I can, infact i've done it several time
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Gentle034(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Lilmisshy:
Who go open eye ask you for secs before.
I just dey talk, incase Devil wan use your heart play ten-ten come ma syd
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Gentle034:

I just dey talk, incase Devil wan use your heart play ten-ten come ma syd
You're very silly and disrespectful. Who be your mate? Are you mad?
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Pappyto:
What if it was fabricated?

Anybody can plan those texts with a random friend and come online and be forming bad/big boy abeggi.

Just saying though.
I have been suspecting what you just said.... I don't take such screenshot serious anymore
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Pappyto: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
I have been suspecting what you just said.... I don't take such screenshot serious anymore
I swear, everybody's desperate for attention.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
That's what it ought to be. Sex is not food and since the konji is much on her waist, she should seek for her level or below, pay him and cure her konji. She wants sex but don't have money. grin
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Gentle034(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lilmisshy:
You're very silly and disrespectful. Who be your mate? Are you mad?
And u r quite respectful, adult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Blind Date Competition / When A Girl Ask You This....! / Must Watch! Girl Melts Everyone Exposing Her Whole Body Twerking (video/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.