Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (77412 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Antipob777:
Anambra delegates ordered by a top PDP chieftain in the state to vote for prof.

Ebonyi state delegates voting for the prof. I see the aspirants who stepped down did it strategically.

It was indeed a game plan to dislodge secondus.

Lets not say the prof will win until results are counted and winner declared

Top PDP chieftain ko.

Top gum ni.

Carry ur beer parlour newa away jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Activeman391(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigeria in the process again..we went n see
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

I dey hoooo my brother.
How life now.
Cool bro... Warmest regards
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
The 5th Batch to vote now.
Viz: Jigawa, Katsina, kano and kaduna.

All voting for the prof as ordered.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Mopolchi: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
I hope that Anambra has voted?
PDP... Power to the People!
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

as for you, the juju man wey handle your matter don die finally cheesy

see all the rubbish update you're giving? cheesy

I am not too sure of the accuracy of her update but it is likely that prof. Adeniran may win the contest. He has very string backing from northern delegates.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

Top PDP chieftain ko.

Top gum ni.

Carry ur beer parlour newa away jare

So you are pained, you people dont know what politics is at all.

Expect a shocker today. Secondus is going nowhere, the North prefers a yoruba to secondus.

It was the Northern PDP chieftains that persuaded other SW aspirants to step down for the prof.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Mopolchi: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmsg:

I am not too sure of the accuracy of her update but it is likely that prof. Adeniran may win the contest. He has very string backing from northern delegates.
Who say so? Na Secundus we know.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Agbaletu: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmsg:

He cannot win. Secondus will emerge PDP Chairman.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Agbaletu: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Cool bro... Warmest regards
It's been a while, hope you are good bro?
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Buhari must take a SS/SE VP if he wants to win. If he uses Osibande, then Atiku +SS/SE VP will defeat him. He knows that. Hence he is trying to court the SS/SE.

Another idiot from my tribe so it's no longer ^biafra or we must break* it's now Buhari/SE?

Honestly my people are clowns to the core very confused race so you are here talking Buhari/SE after calling him murderer of your fugitive king kanu. I'm sorry for my people it's a shame.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jones4190(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Devil is still very much interested in the affairs of PDP as a founding stakeholder o!!!
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Adebowale89(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Buhari's VP in 2019 will be igbo not yolibat. So giving bubu block votes help the SE. Shameless betrayals.
You pipu deserve no mercy how you treated us in 2015. Go and listen to Wike's comments on tv and learn. He spoke our minds.

your sense of reasoning need thorough readjustment

betray in politics? are you kidding me

politics is a tactics, do we or do u own us anything because how betray correspond with playing politics is still wondering me

you really need to be sit down like a pry sch pupil where politics will be sing as a song into your brain before u can understand it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by fellowman: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emmy1379:
Having gone through comments here, one can deduce that many igbos are too emotional, putting emotions ahead of rational reasoning. I wish them goodluck in their political aspirations

you without emotions let's hear your views
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
If prof adeniran wins then pdp is dead. Its support base is ss/se and they opposed him. There would be crisis of confidence and the prof cant work well with ss/se govs who supported secondus.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adebowale89:

your sense of reasoning need thorough readjustment

betray in politics? are you kidding me

politics is a tactics, do we or do u own us anything because how betray correspond with playing politics is still wondering me

you really need to be sit down like a pry sch pupil where politics will be sing as a song into your brain before u can understand it

I have stopped tribal posts for now. Yes there is beyrayal in everything. Abeg free me.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Shukuakukobambi: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmsg:

See her mentioning ebonyi, anambra, bayelsa na? The babe is obviously clowning cheesy
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Antipob777:

So you are pained, you people dont know what politics is at all.

Expect a shocker today. Secondus is going nowhere, the North prefers a yoruba to secondus.

It was the Northern PDP chieftains that persuaded other SW aspirants to step down for the prof.

The north sleeps well when the west rules

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Adebowale89(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

I have stopped tribal posts for now. Yes there is beyrayal in everything. Abeg free me.

that guy ask how old are you then but he forget that age don't predate wisdom

you lack political wisdom for inputting betray in politics. there is nothing like anyone betraying anyone

its called political dice

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by anigbajumo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Johnrake69:

Well... I think these guys have a point to an extent. If you look at the voting pattern from the last election. The PDP only got good results from just two states. Lagos and Ekiti. Ekiti as a result of Fayose's influence while Lagos largely due to the Oba's unpleasant remarks all Igbos in Lagos voted PDP for every position.

That was what gave rise to the increase of non indigenes in elective positions for the first. And it was really a course for concern for Tinubu himself.

I really don't think the Yoruba leaders that came out for the chairmanship post have done enough to be trusted with the position. And whether or not a Yoruba man becomes the chairman, there is little or no chance of the voting pattern going in the favour of the PDP in the region.

For the PDP caucus I think they have done their calculations.

His argument is no where close to reality. The only region largely dominated by Igbo is festac.Igboes are not in every corner of Lagos stake likewise other States in Yoruba Land.To say non indigene votes 45% of election held in SW is absolutely rubbish.
Check results from OYO nd OGUN,it was only OSUN that that gives more votes by percentage in SW in favor of APC...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by doctokwus: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
bakaredc:
Those of you saying osinbajo will be replaced by an ibo man, one thing you don't seem to know is dat He is an asset, no right tinking person in APC will want him removed. Don't know what 2019 holds but my vote goes to osinbajo
Osinbajo would be replaced by an Iboman but he is just a well packaged version of Sambo.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:
It's been a while, hope you are good bro?
Sure my beloved friend... Warmest regards
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
anigbajumo:

His argument is no where close to reality. The only region largely dominated by Igbo is festac.Igboes are not in every corner of Lagos stake likewise other States in Yoruba Land.To say non indigene votes 45% of election held in SW is absolutely rubbish.
Check results from OYO nd OGUN,it was only OSUN that that gives more votes by percentage in SW in favor of APC...

You are deceiving yourself. Igbo population in lagos is 48% official figure. Plus SS population in lagos. Add up and see why apc had difficulty winning lagos and even abuja where igbos along gave pdp victory.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by anigbajumo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

He cannot win. Secondus will emerge PDP Chairman.

Only if it is manipulated, if the election goes free and fair he can never defeat adeniran which has worked nd visisted PDP nother elites.You will see d outcome soon but the basic fact is Wike nd fayose have same plan, if Adeniran won no VP ticket for fayose again that s y fayose has been kept mute since,he is silently working for secondus coz any winning for SWners in chairmanship position will affect fayose.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by TMemos: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

You are deceiving yourself. Igbo population in lagos is 48% official figure. Plus SS population in lagos. Add up and see why apc had difficulty winning lagos and even abuja where igbos along gave pdp victory.

Please state the source of your OFFICIAL figure.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by manutdrichie(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmsg:

Look at them, pls this is PDP ooo

Abi you miss road?

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by 24SEVEN: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
I dont understand what Yorubas want with PDP. This is a party they loathed and schemed out of victory with lies and propaganda. Now the party is rebuilding itself and they have arrived to contest for chiarmanship. cant Yorubas just stick to APC??

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Agbaletu: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
anigbajumo:

Only if it is manipulated, if the election goes free and fair he can never defeat adeniran which has worked nd visisted PDP nother elites.You will see d outcome soon but the basic fact is Wike nd fayose have same plan, if Adeniran won no VP ticket for fayose again that s y fayose has been kept mute since,he is silently working for secondus coz any winning for SWners in chairmanship position will affect fayose.
Just wait and see.
Fayose is well respected by most PDP members but he should forget about getting VP slot. The slot goes to the Southeast.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
TMemos:

Please state the source of your OFFICIAL figure.

Lagos state govt and gov. Tinubu. Its an open secret. Dont claim ignorance.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
24SEVEN:
I dont understand what Yorubas want with PDP. This is a party they loathed and schemed out of victory with lies and propaganda. Now the party is rebuilding itself and they have arrived to contest for chiarmanship. cant Yorubas just stick to APC??

Thank you. I posted TRUTH here but i was rebuked. Thanks for saying the truth. Only real people do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by anigbajumo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Stop quoting me pls,u are disgracing urself. You mean Igbo nd Yoruba population is 48%-52% ??stop quoting me pls u are spewing trash.

Wait,igbo gave PDP victory @Abj??This one weak me I swear,You for say all migrated igbos in all SS,SW,NE,NW nd NC in Nigeria gave GEJ all the votes coz Nigeria is 100% of Igbo's.Who do u really think u are,u Igbos are no where to be found in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
anigbajumo:

Stop quoting me pls,u are disgracing urself. You mean Igbo nd Yoruba population is 48%-52% ??stop quoting me pls u are spewing trash.

Wait,igbo gave PDP victory @Abj??This one weak me I swear,You for say all migrated igbos in all SS,SW,NE,NW nd NC in Nigeria gave GEJ all the votes coz Nigeria is 100% of Igbo's.Who do u really think u are,u Igbos are no where to be found in Nigeria politics.

This one has lost it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.