Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (77411 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

See painment.

Buhari's vp in 2019 is an igbo man, not osibande.

Whether pdp wins or loses, our president is North/SE combination for apc and pdp.

No one trusts betrayals who 2yrs ago led APC shouting Sai baba and today want PDP leadership.

Yolibat / SW Political burial continues in earnest. In 2015, We stopped Gbajabiamila from being House of Reps Speaker. Do you still hear him shout? His loudmouth has been tamed, tbat is what we plan for the SW. To tame them permanently and discipline them.

In the future, Southetn Nigeria will UNITE because the SW will FEAR betraying us again.after learning the bitter lessons we have planned for them over 50years.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Emmy1379: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Having gone through comments here, one can deduce that many igbos are too emotional, putting emotions ahead of rational reasoning. I wish them goodluck in their political aspirations

9 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Emmy1379: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

See painment.

Whether pdp wins or loses, our president is North/SE combination for apc and pdp.

No one trusts betrayals who 2yrs ago led APC shouting Sai baba and today want PDP leadership.

Yolibat / SW Political burial continues in earnest. In 2015, We stopped Gbajabiamila from being House of Reps Speaker. Do you still hear him shout? His loudmouth has been tamed, tbat is what we plan for the SW. To tame them permanently and discipline them.

In the future, Southetn Nigeria will UNITE because the SW will FEAR betraying us again.after learning the bitter lessons we have planned for them over 50years.

How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

See painment.

lol you must be a learner if you think APC will remove osibanjo and put one ibo man. which IBO man?

guy you should consider a career in comedy grin

12 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Voting ongoing

1 Share

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
don't try to correct him pls. let them alienate the influential Yorubas in PDP and watch APC get block votes in 2019

Buhari's VP in 2019 will be igbo not yolibat. So giving bubu block votes help the SE. Shameless betrayals.
You pipu deserve no mercy how you treated us in 2015. Go and listen to Wike's comments on tv and learn. He spoke our minds.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Buhari's VP in 2019 will be igbo not yolibat. So giving bubu block votes help the SE. Shameless betrayals.
You pipu deserve no mercy how you treated us in 2015. Go and listen to Wike's comments on tv and learn. He spoke our minds.

Stop this nonsense of urs young man

11 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol you must be a learner if you think APC will remove osibanjo and put one ibo man. which IBO man?

guy you should consider a career in comedy grin

Buhari must take a SS/SE VP if he wants to win. If he uses Osibande, then Atiku +SS/SE VP will defeat him. He knows that. Hence he is trying to court the SS/SE.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

grin which IBO man? rochas the clown? or ngige that couldn't win his ward?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by mildflame: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Emmy1379:
Having gone through comments here, one can deduce that many igbos are too emotional, putting emotions ahead of rational reasoning. I wish them goodluck in their political aspirations

TRUE but it is only in political matters but any other thing they r most REPUBLICAN n will do anytin 4MONEY....POLITICS aint 4dem

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

Dont push your luck... am keeping the thread lively. Provide us continuous updates and i will stop.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by msld: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Antipob777:
This thread is meant for update but many pigs and idiots have turned it to a tribal war against the yorubas.

One thing i know is that the yoribas have one voice in terms of voting and i see PDP been a south south and SE party.

Lets all be patient until 2019, that will be PDP ladt burial and Atiku will be retired from politics by force.

No man born of a woman can defeat Buhari in 2019.

PDP will lose many seats come 2019, because all the seats it occupies today were frought by fraud.

PDP does not control the army, police and other forces, there chances of using force or intimidation very slim.

Those who understands politics know PDP cant return to Aso Rock again.

Only a new or merged party can take power from APC.

The igbos here are creating more enemies for the PDP.

Nobody turned it into any tribal war, the nuisance named "Fineman87" does not speak for all Igbos. You are the one trying to turn the rant of an insane man into Igbo consensus

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

ok we have heard you
you are correct . are you satisfied now ?
please this thread is about live events at the pdp convention.
na wa o

9 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

Buhari must take a SS/SE VP if he wants to win. If he uses Osibande, then Atiku +SS/SE VP will defeat him. He knows that. Hence he is trying to court the SS/SE.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

let him continue. any Yoruba man reading this and still willing to vote an atiku with ibo VP must be stupid. they've started creating problems for PDP already grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
let him continue. any Yoruba man reading this and still willing to vote an atiku with ibo VP must be stupid. they've started creating problems for PDP already grin
ignore him
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:

No one needs yoliba votes. SS/SE + divided north is enough to Win.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ok. I will STOP. At least, i have bashed yolibats a bit today. I Stop now.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
onatisi:
ignore him
lol I won't stop him from scoring an on goal against PDP

6 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
msld:

Nobody turned it into any tribal war, the nuisance named "Fineman87" does not speak for all Igbos. You are the one trying to turn the rant of an insane man into Igbo consensus
really? go to politics section and see how your brothers have been attacking Yorubas for the past two days grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Voting ongoing now, l see the prof winning the election today, the North are voting the prof, the SW delegates voting the prof while SE and SS are voting for socondus.

I foresee a big chaos soon.
More details coming live from eagle square.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by oloriLFC(f): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
in fact Lagos is 90% IBO and Ibadan is 70% IBO.

eleriibu Omo
iro ti baye e je
Na jejely i dey read comments since o until dis wicked guy decided 2 kee me with lafta. afi eleribu na. lol

9 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Johnrake69: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
anigbajumo:

From ur logical reasoning, non indigene can give 45% votes in SW out of 100% votes casted??Sorry to say sir,ur education is just a waste.Many kids on this forum I swear,I dunno why am replying you.Never bother to quote me again....

Well... I think these guys have a point to an extent. If you look at the voting pattern from the last election. The PDP only got good results from just two states. Lagos and Ekiti. Ekiti as a result of Fayose's influence while Lagos largely due to the Oba's unpleasant remarks all Igbos in Lagos voted PDP for every position.

That was what gave rise to the increase of non indigenes in elective positions for the first. And it was really a course for concern for Tinubu himself.

I really don't think the Yoruba leaders that came out for the chairmanship post have done enough to be trusted with the position. And whether or not a Yoruba man becomes the chairman, there is little or no chance of the voting pattern going in the favour of the PDP in the region.

For the PDP caucus I think they have done their calculations.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Davifeghe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
That's why will need our Biafra
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol I won't stop him from scoring an on goal against PDP
his tribalistic comments has no effect whatsoever, ppl are at eagles square right now
Yoruba, ibo and hausas all with one accord about how to move pdp forward
no one knows and gives a shit about some tribal rantings on nairaland
getting this convention right is the first step for pdp

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anambra delegates ordered by a top PDP chieftain in the state to vote for prof.

Ebonyi state delegates voting for the prof. I see the aspirants who stepped down did it strategically.

It was indeed a game plan to dislodge secondus.

Lets not say the prof will win until results are counted and winner declared

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by bakaredc: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Those of you saying osinbajo will be replaced by an ibo man, one thing you don't seem to know is dat He is an asset, no right tinking person in APC will want him removed. Don't know what 2019 holds but my vote goes to osinbajo

5 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bayelsa delegates ordered by a top PDP chieftain to vote for the prof.

I see GEJ having hands in this but i trust wike and Fayose will fight with there last blood today.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Shukuakukobambi: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Antipob777:
Anambra delegates ordered by a top PDP chieftain in the state to vote for prof.

Ebonyi state delegates voting for the prof. I see the aspirants who stepped down did it strategically.

It was indeed a game plan to dislodge secondus.

Lets not say the prof will win until results are counted and winner declared
Antipob777:
Bayelsa delegates ordered by a top PDP chieftain to vote for the prof.

I see GEJ having hands in this but i trust wike and Fayose will fight with there last blood today.

as for you, the juju man wey handle your matter don die finally cheesy

see all the rubbish update you're giving? cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Antipob777(f): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Most PDP chieftain are alleging fears that should secondus be elected as chairman, he will be a house boy to the PDP governors .

Many fear now that the governors will take over all decisions of the party hence the U - Turn.

But the end will justify the means today.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
State in Batch 5 ready to vote,

Jigawa,

Kano,

Kaduna and

Kastina
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

No one needs yoliba votes. SS/SE + divided north is enough to Win.

What is your problem young man.

If you have nothing to do why not go and get yourself examined

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.