Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (61177 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
So this will is what the meant when they sai& "BIG CAT"
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by maberry(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Let me just believe he knows what he is doing
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Dindondin(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Mo fo o
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
wwwtortoise:
I need to know who took the camera shots.

It takes bravery to capture aat such a close range.
Brother what happened to zoom? grin
Person fit even stay 10metres away, he cannor coman kee himself

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Day11(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by shitshappen(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Is it just me or do they look alike? Look at the eyes and the facial expression.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
I will soon have my own pet lion here in Nigeria
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Marvelous101: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg
Do you love barbecue?
check my signature
;DAbeg
Do you love barbecue?
check my signature
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by DestinyMcCall(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Mah brother nor knw say d tiger dey reserve m for xmas grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by AlanSugar(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2017
wwwtortoise:

Ever heard of the word "zoom" and it's meaning? grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by mofedamijo(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
ednut1:
mayweather can never be poor. Unlike tyson and oda. He is a businessman who own lots of businesses and does boxing promotion too. Blogger sha. Dats a siberian tiger in russia. No be hin own
U make me laugh...one court case is enough to make u broke in u.s.a...........u think tyson didnt invest or who wasnt super rich,may weather is spending heavily,even world billionaires spend with caution,if one tax issue should come up on mayweather.....he will go broke in months

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2017
This beast is yet to taste blood. Once it does, the urge continues. undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
see big meat for the snake eaters!!1
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by fajob: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2017
too much money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by engrelvis(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Partnerbiz:
which kain play be dis?
grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by sirusX(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2017
wwwtortoise:

Iffa hear say no be zoom lens from outside the fence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Neoteny(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Hope it eats up the braggard.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2017
mofedamijo:

U make me laugh...one court case is enough to make u broke in u.s.a...........u think tyson didnt invest or who wasnt super rich,may weather is spending heavily,even world billionaires spend with caution,if one tax issue should come up on mayweather.....he will go broke in months
spending heavily or flaunting heavily. Do u know his income to spending ratio ni
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by JAWBONE(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Lovetinz:
Jeezuz!
He is following a well known path. Buying a Money drainer. Mike Tyson used to have a per tiger too. Today, he is poor!
Point of correction. Mike Tyson is not poor
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by bart10: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Siberian Tiger. It’s tamed and that’s why it looks so lazy and laid back. Mayweather can’t try this shit with a wild Siberian. He would be dead in few minutes grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by autonomous22: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Rough play
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Forceup(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
I hope you get money pass May weather?? cheesy
protonz:

Chai baby u set!
Do u mind being ma pet?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Until one day...

The tiger said to Floyd....i want us to take our relationship to a new level...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2017
tigers should never be a pet, if u want a pet go for a lion. na wa o. This animal can be so vicious and unstable
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by juman(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Until one day...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by ufuosman(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmm, make I no hear story
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by Bondesniger(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
ok oo
just think about that IBADAN man
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by baski92(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Until one day...
lol him go trun break fast

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by efemena5050(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Black men and show off self. Only them go help u advertise ur inventions without payment yet to even produce chewing stick na waec...all just to oppress their fellow human unlike the white. Now see this black insipudus malinctus glo glo giz showing off with his rubber / computerized tiger..... Rubbishes quote me and see if u ll go to church or mosque yesterday
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by saintkeppy(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Beware of Tiger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.