Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (61212 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by joinnow: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
RighteousI:

who told you Tyson is poor? he may not have 500 million dollars like Mayweather but he is still worth at least 15 million dollars. pet tigers don't drain money, luxirious card and houses do.

Its Tyson's woman wahala(court settlement) that drench his wealth also beside his flamboyant life style.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by hollamanng(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
joinnow:

Its a gift he got some years back.

In his latest effort to remind everyone of how extravagant his life is, boxer Floyd Mayweather used Instagram to announce that he had received a 2-month-old tiger as a gift while visiting Russia.

I think the tiger is not in his custody
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by joinnow: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
hollamanng:

I think the tiger is not in his custody

Yes.

But when ever he visit Russia my guy dey go see him pet.they are taking good care of it there.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by hollamanng(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
joinnow:

Yes.

But when ever he visit Russia my guy dey go see him pet.they are taking good care of it there.

America crazy gan dem go dey use am as source of income nii if e dey states
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by joinnow: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
hollamanng:

America crazy gan dem go dey use am as source of income nii if e dey states

Yes oooo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) by OyinO: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
GMO Tiger

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.