Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari (38565 Views)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / 2019 Election: I’m Declaring By October 1 – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by obatoro: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm even shocked that you are shocked!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sitibemfen(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
The more you look, the clearer the happening.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by ola12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
CharleyBright:

Am equally shocked that Buhari wants to contest for 2019 after under performing.
Corruption that he accused PDP of is thriving big time under his govt and being perpetuated by his very own boys.
Pls show me a single person that has been thrown into jail since his inception despite the numerous corruption cases in his govt.
I don't support PDP, but if they can kick Buhari out I don't care.
PDP and Jonathan failed to perform, they were kicked out..
APC and Buhari has failed to perform, they must be kicked out.
And if PDP comes back, and fail to oerfom, they must be kicked out.
and d cycle continues....
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
my dear president pls dont be shock that they are tryjng to return to power, part of it should be blame on yoh and your APC led govt...if your govt has been performing and making us to smile, they will never think of regroupjng and coming back..but you spur them and be carefull sir, they may not come but an alliance of parties may upturn yoh in 2019...change is something that is coming

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by edibobo: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari supposed to have known that his government is controlled by PDP.....He should prepare himself to return back to Daura comes 2019. We are tired of the government of inconsistency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nackzy: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am shock that you don't have shame not to talk of conscience

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

You can obviously see that you are in the minority.

cheesy
Haba make una pity am small na, given small vote
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by brojoshua: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Why are you shocked sir? You too is running an unjust government where there is no justice. You have almost finished a term in office and there has not been prosecution, convention and punishment and imprisonment of any of the many looters in Nigeria including probably many in your own government. It may not be strange if those looters and executive and honorable criminals gather together again to uproot you from government in the next election. Because the executive and honorable criminals and looters are so many and 'powerful' so that they become untouchable but the government is very weak and lazy and is just a ceremonial government that is interested only in signing of budgets and spending money travel around but can't do justice to the rich and powerful criminals but only the poor ones. Note that God will judge you at the right time for wasted opportunity and for not doing justice.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by soulhacker: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am even more shocked that jubril is even thinking of recontesting

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by jorez: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please can someone give me this dullard's personal number i need to reach him directly....Tell him that the so call 16 years of PDP reign we have never suffer this level of hardship,there is nothing more for him to redeem,thank you,e don do, we simply want you out let us worry about who next is coming but please just go first.thank you

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Deo1986:
He would be more shocked when he sees me and my 3000 faithfuls returned to PDP.

OMENKA LOL...U TOO?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
You lend credence to PDP's coming back to power. Your tenure has been so disappointing and discouraging. Let's go back to a known devil, don't be shocked.
If you can't better our lots, we can't allow you to further worsening it. May be e go better with PDp shortly

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by positivetaught: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Go back to school n get coach for the public debates of 2019 where you will have the opportunity to convince Nigerians of your actual ability,you can only fool your gullible supporters with this trash,nonsense.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
I'm even more shocked that he wants to go for a re-election, when his first tenure has been a total disaster.
Don't worry be happy,this is the way you were bragging in 2015,toady where is Jona your Oga?come 2019 President Buhari will win the whole 36 Staes in Nigeria,then you will change your mouth again,Empty Barrels.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mrokaykay:
We are all Atikulating in 2019
Atiku wey dey talk dey nash Ikebe?God forbid.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by jorez: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
MdRabx:
I'm very shocked myself that somepeople criticize Buhari and this administration yet they re beneficiaries of either Npower, Youwin, the infrastructural projects going on in all the states except some States where the State governors re not responsible and credible, the School feeding program, the country economy is growing and boko haram has been reduced to its bearest minimum, the administration that don't associate or influence State elections example AnambraStateElection.. why re we too impatient in this country.. longlive Buhari and nothing can stop him from being re elected come 2019

Mr Man are you high or something is it those epileptic projects you are highlighting,do you recall the state of US when obama took over ,did it take him forever to turn things around,which patience after 3 years of economic slavery,is it when all Nigerians are 6 feet below before you realize you have a headache,we are suffering we can't bear it any longer tell Buhari to go Shikena!
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
odogwubiafra:
PDP coming back is secondary, the primary thing is that Nigerians want you OUT. Anybody can substitute for you cos you lack every quality of a leader starting from;

1) Technical skill: Not qualified to contest, cos you didn't meet the prerequisites, no WAEC certificate.

2) Interpersonal skill: You don't relate with and carry your subjects along equally hence 97/5% issue. Father of hate speech.

3) Conceptual skill: You don't have any solution to offer when faced with real situation other than propaganda, hence you recently confessed that you almost ran away in 2016.

Why is 2019 delaying, hey, next month is just 2018. Baba God can we forget 2018 and jump to 2019 first, maybe later we'll come back? Na beg l dey beg.
Empty Barrel why don't you jump back to 2015?Like the old adage says a Dog will always return to it's vomit,after Pdp's so called convention today,the arrest will begin,Pdp criminals jail time is waiting.

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
jorez:

Mr Man are you high or something is it those epileptic projects you are highlighting,do you recall the state of US when obama took over ,did it take him forever to turn things around,which patience after 3 years of economic slavery,is it when all Nigerians are 6 feet below before you realize you have a headache,we are suffering we can't bear it any longer tell Buhari to go Shikena!
May 2015 to December 2017 is that 3 years to you?no need to mince words with Losers,General Buhari is the President of Nigeria till 2023 and no Man can stop him,so you can cry a river, 2019 President Buhari will win the whole 36 States the 1stime in Nigeria whether by rigging or not will be accepted, even your homo god (atiku)'s local government will be swept,after thay you will die of High Blood Pressure, Nigeria will still move on with one less ignorant rodent to worry about.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by jorez: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
coputa:
Try and get it right.Buhari inherited a damaged economy that is surving on life support propelled by the scavengers(PDP).(even when oil was sold for 100 dollars per barrel)
When,Buhari eventually came on board,everything became bare and glaring.A dead economy stared at hI'm.Buhari did not know where to start,he was confused.spiraling inflation,empty treasurydilapidated infrastructures etc.
Buhari greatest surprise now's that the same people that squandered the nations resources are now re grouping for a come back.who can stop these people.it's me and you,by re electing Apc,so that this government can sustain the little developmental stride she has taken so.we have to support a come back because if pdp happens to come back againI think this time nobody will be alive to tell the story.

Oga Sir stop making undue excuses for this dons,if your father starts given crap that his misfortune in life is as a result of your grandfather not performing what would you tell him. How much was a barel of oil when Obasanjo came to power in 1999 it was also between $16 and $28,what was the level of decadence he inherited from the military but can you equate his performance with this dullard? Buhari is a monumental failure lets accept it and move on to next chapter.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by jorez: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
sapele914:
May 2015 to December 2017 is that 3 years to you?no need to mince words with Losers,General Buhari is the President of Nigeria till 2023 and no Man can stop him,so you can cry a river, 2019 President Buhari will win the whole 36 States the 1stime in Nigeria whether by rigging or not will be accepted, even your homo god (atiku)'s local government will be swept,after thay you will die of High Blood Pressure, Nigeria will still move on with one less ignorant rodent to worry about.

Olodo i have little more to tell you,am sure if you take a sample of FOR and AGAINST on this thread you will no doubt know that you and your dullard are still leaving in a fools paradise..I will not wake you up till 2019.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by odogwubiafra: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
sapele914:
Empty Barrel why don't you jump back to 2015?Like the old adage says a Dog will always return to it's vomit,after Pdp's so called convention today,the arrest will begin,Pdp criminals jail time is waiting.

Olodo BMC sported.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
abescom:
PDP have no shame and those supporting them are doing so mainly because of ethnic reasons and because APC's inability to put their house in order gives them a fighting chance.

If PDP comes back in 2019 ( certainly not happening) then Buhari and APC would have themselves to blame. Nigerians ideally do not want PDP but APC giving some people no choice, unfortunately.
PDP WILL NEVER WIN THE PRESIDENCY,NO LIVING NORTHERNER CAN DEFEAT GENERAL BUHARI IN AN ELECTION.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
jorez:

Olodo i have little more to tell you,am sure if you take a sample of FOR and AGAINST on this thread you will no doubt know that you and your dullard are still leaving in a fools paradise..I will not wake you up till 2019.
Nairaland poll?Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,do you have a voters card?even if you and your family were given a million votes,President Buhari will win the whole 36 states in Nigeria in a tsunami wave victory,no sitting Governor can tell their people to vote aginst President Buhari for another Hausa Man,the governor will only be indicting himself.

A few months ago Buhari was dead and kanu was your defactor president,where is kanu and ipob today?na atiku nash you dey lick now?.

I should take a poll on nairaland yousay?but the last poll on nairaland taken by the illusive youths showed that President Buhari will never return to Aso Rock?Keep deceiving yourselves since it makes you happy.

Just a reminder,President Buhari will win the whole 36 states in nigeria come 2019 even atiku's local government and I know Losers like you will shift again looking for the tightest ikebe like GAytiku,a vagabond without an abode.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Odelhorno1990: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Instead of being shocked, kindly consult His
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Odelhorno1990: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Instead of being shocked, kindly consult Oga JONA how things dey be as a loser! Old Man, who have repeatedly failed this country on two occasions!
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Olodo BMC sported.
Lazy Dog,maybe you have a paralysis problem both physically and mentally,didn't the governor of your state provide for disability welfare for you?or you are waiting for the president and Federal Government in Abuja to come and cater for you,don't worry be waiting they have sent them from the ministry of welfare in Asokoro to come and provide aid for you and your family.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Odelhorno1990:
Instead of being shocked, kindly consult Oga JONA how things dey be as a loser! Old Man, who have repeatedly failed this country on two occasions!
It is very easy to label another person a failure and as they say Charity begins at home, can you please tell us two accomplishments of your parents?I await your response.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by coputa(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2017
jorez:

Oga Sir stop making undue excuses for this dons,if your father starts given crap that his misfortune in life is as a result of your grandfather not performing what would you tell him. How much was a barel of oil when Obasanjo came to power in 1999 it was also between $16 and $28,what was the level of decadence he inherited from the military but can you equate his performance with this dullard? Buhari is a monumental failure lets accept it and move on to next chapter.
The next chapter in Nigeria will be fire and brimstone.Governance is all about resources(fund),without which they are handicapped.in the history of this nation,Buhari government was the only one that inherited an empty treasury and a leprous economy.
Agreed that Buhari does not have the magic wand to fix the economy and the right manpower to pursue his developmental race.but,then he has equally brought to the public glare,some high profile corrupt cases,This is what previous government couldn't do because they've a lot of skeleton in their cupboards.PDP has nothing to offer to Nigerians,apart from wrecking the nation.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by coputa(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2017
IamThrive:
Oga, please also ask him where Buhari administration
got the money the governors are receiving today as bail out fund? And yet,APC-led government will say that no money was left by PDP. Can't wait for this their lie-sense to expire 2019.

This is an old song,PDP left an empty treasury,ostensibly to frustrate Buhari,but the single treasury account that was used to block all loopholes of rfraud helps to improve the earnings. of the government,and government savings grew exponentially,bringing about huge savings.
The Buhari led administraton got fund from government ravings to bail out states that could not meet up their financial responsibilities because of financial recklessness from the centre.
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by oyebols(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2017
our president buhari is a failed man....why is he scared of pdp getting back to power?..cus he knows he is not capablr of winning 2019 election cus he never achieved all he promised Nigerians....just a novice to me...

oyebols..com
Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2017
odogwubiafra:
PDP coming back is secondary, the primary thing is that Nigerians want you OUT. Anybody can substitute for you cos you lack every quality of a leader starting from;

1) Technical skill: Not qualified to contest, cos you didn't meet the prerequisites, no WAEC certificate.

2) Interpersonal skill: You don't relate with and carry your subjects along equally hence 97/5% issue. Father of hate speech.

3) Conceptual skill: You don't have any solution to offer when faced with real situation other than propaganda, hence you recently confessed that you almost ran away in 2016.

Why is 2019 delaying, hey, next month is just 2018. Baba God can we forget 2018 and jump to 2019 first, maybe later we'll come back? Na beg l dey beg.

Now, that's a good one.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 10, 2017
sapele914:
It is very easy to label another person a failure and as they say Charity begins at home, can you please tell us two accomplishments of your parents?I await your response.

Another good one. This is savage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.