Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (66182 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Was Awolowo own also as a result of Buharri? Please free the president of these allegations.
Bro,we r on d same side
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2017
He even bought a new rope to execute self
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlala.. move this thread to front page by fire.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Another flatthead is gone!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerians were never like this until recently.
Now people commit suicide like it's an option.
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ProjectNaija(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Danelo:
Nigerians were never like this until recently.
Now people commit suicide like it's an option.
RIP to the deceased.

Buhari is to blame. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
]am forced to agree wt u, bkus since he took over, suicide rate has increased

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oxster(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
More photos

Lets always try to help people around us with the little way we can to ease off their pain and frustration..

Very necessary.

You fit send me Just 20k?Rip 4 dead tho
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cursed is any man that hangeth on a tree
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bad governance is the cause.

RIP my man

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
too bad see what hardship has caused.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nneka07: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Mccullum: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrDeji20:
I just won't stop blaming this buhari. the rate at which Nigerians are suffering since this man came to power, nothing has been done, you don't need anyone to tell you that Nigerians are impoverished , the suicidal rate just increased, oh we Nigerians missed GEJ a lot. we have been taken back to stone age by Buhari. the little people are earning they spend all on feeding alone. God forbid that I vote APC in 2019. we yorubas was used to achieve the aim of this wicked regime in 2015.. never will it happen again.

unreasonable write up�
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op, how did you come to the conclusion that he killed himself?

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
The rate of suicide in this government has never been heard of before.

And please, as much as you need to encourage one another, the reality is the frustration in the land is unbearable.

At 145, we are still talking about fuel scarcity. 101 or 011 is the most popular square program for meals. Workers , for the love of God and the bible, ARE YET TO BE PAID SINCE APRIL!! people are living in debts like it is now a norm.

I made a mistake voting this government into power.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Kulas: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
One question for APC/PMB e-warriors

Can they tell me if we have seen suicide this,suicide that in Jonathan/PDP administration as recorded on this evil APC/PMB administration?

Let's forget sentiments and call spade a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
What has the government have to do with this.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Another flatthead is gone!
You are ridiculously stupid.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
ProjectNaija:
It's a real shame that we have gotten to this level in this country. A fall out of the poor leadership we have and another reason we must kick that illiterate tribal religious fanatic out of Aso rock come 2019.

Barawo bubu and his 40 cabal thieves presidency of the All Poverty Congress, APC have really dealt with us.
Turning the prosperity of the biggest economy in Africa into recession in six months is a terrible record for the man who has always been a complete and total FAILURE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6325456_images51_jpeg_jpegf41c358e48775a9157a6f04b3dd56a4f

#Mainagate: Maina Received His Salary And Treated At Least 20 Files In October After Buhari Ordered His Sack -Lawyer

Maina's Request For Reinstatement Was Work In Progress claims AGF Malami
NOV 23, 2017

he Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami , Head of Service of Federation , Winifred Oyo-Ita , Minister of Interior , Abdulrahman Danbazzau and Acting Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission, Joseph Oluremi Akande have all denied their involvement in reinstatement of the former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

They made this denial while giving their statements under oath before the House of Representatives Adhoc Committee Investigative Hearing on the disappearance, reappearance, and promotion of Maina at National Assembly in Abuja.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/23/mainagate-maina-received-his-salary-and-treated-least-20-files-october-after-buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

2 Likes

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by drlaykay(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrRasheed:
Stop deceiving ppl. somebody must have killed him. A deep forensics need to be done.
Suspecting a foul play too. With my little knowledge I doubt the success of the suicide, with the proximity of the branches. He could have held unto one of the branches when he feels too much pressure he can't withstand. Explains why no one can take their own life by holding/ceasing their breath, one will always let go at a point.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by olawamide042(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
I thought they say nobody won die....
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
If fit be woman when make am kpai himself ..chee ya
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
I see a man at peace.

Rest easy Sir.. I don't know who you are but I understand.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
twilliamx:
What has the government have to do with this.

Failed promises.
That is what this federal administration of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC has to do with it.
Barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency could not even maintain the prosperity that was handed over to them.
No!
They had to drag us into recession with their vision-less expired illiterate presidiot who wasted six months to nominate ministers like Dalung who well spended money meant for our victorious sportsmen but is still a minister in the corruption enemy fighter's cabinet. shocked undecided
We were scammed big time by Ogbeni Ojuyobo Jagbajantis.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Amormak: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
And some stupid Nigerians still want to vote in the RAM called buhari. It will not be well with our politicians

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kulas:
One question for APC/PMB e-warriors
Can they tell me if we have seen suicide this,suicide that in Jonathan/PDP administration as recorded on this evil APC/PMB administration?
Let's forget sentiments and call spade a spade.

The BMC e-warriors of the All Poverty Congress, APC are incapable of calling a spade a spade when it comes to barawo bubu's incompetence.
The ordinary citizens who are not eating free food in Aso Rock know the real deal. embarassed undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jibril659:
brainless post.

what is brainless about this post, please?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Civeli(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mediapace:
Rip man !!

Hunnn. Brainless post and view about governance.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
The suicide rate under Buhari is a record and has reached epidemic proportions.
If this doesn't tell any sane mind how terribly incompetent Buhari has performed,I wonder what else would.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ola514(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
that was the change Buhari and his associates brought to Nigerians
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
I was coming back home from Lagos airport Ikeja this morning after dropping off my siblings , saw crowds gathered at National junction opposite conoil filling station so I stopped by to see what was going on ..

I was shocked to see the lifeless body of a young handsome man dangling on a tree tied to a rope.

This was my first time of seeing such unfortubate incident as these .. I almost burst into tears because these is a human being like me.

What could have made him commit suicide ?

I think the government of today should be blamed for the high rate of suicide cases which ha escalated in recent time.

The men of the Nigerian police force MMA branch are already on ground to the their job.

RIP Man.

Too early and too late for him.

jimoh moshood will say it was politically motivated to backlash the Government...���RIP to the man..
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
God punish buhari the rate people comit suicide is compared to nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.