Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (66183 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sunnah1:

Your brain is invalid.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Now strap your suicide vest and do the needful.

Headslammer

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
May your life be like that of the many Shites buhari maimed and murdered in cold blood.

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Buhari worships everything except the true God. Deal with the truth.

fortune1968:
people like you brought the problems to the country .People who cannot see beyond the surface of anything. The looters think same way .Is it Buhari that squandered the country fortunes ? where is Jona and the wife ? Dieziani and others .You should be able to think properly .Buhari is our Savior of the time .Silly blackmail should stop .
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Every dead person hanging from a tree from Nigeria committed suicide, without any investigation or questions asked. I guess the smartest way to murder someone is to strangle them and prop them up in some tree
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ytea(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
That man was killed then hanged... By those pictures o,there's no way he could av hanged himself... That tall tree? Nothing to support his legs before d deed?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
9jaDoc:

Changing your moniker may help. "Mad goat" is not exactly inspiring as a moniker
The moniker has nothing to do with my on-going depression and changing it would have no effect on my mental health. Its just the way i feel at this point in time and thats why i can understand how that suicide victim must have felt.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by romeorailss: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari's regime have recorded the highest rate of suicidal death in the country and some wicked people will still be shouting 'sai baba'.

O je lo joko je undecided

Ikun e to ko U yen undecided
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Papadoh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Attention Seeker! So he couldn't have hung himself inside his room instead of doing it in public. Anyway RIP.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
romeorailss:

O je lo joko je undecided

Ikun e to ko U yen undecided
Gbe nu soun jare! eyan otun ni so otito mo ni?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Your mother shouldda keep the placenta. Smh
Thank heavens she didnt.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:
to those who supported him with their last blood

Read before you comment. All these headslammers self.

Please what is Israel's capital

c this mumu are we talking about isreal abi u r among dose fools dat laim to originate from isreal?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
May God forgive you.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jerusalem is not an Islamic city. That is only possibly God allows the Devil. Till then return to disgusting Mecca and Medina.

Don’t allow Trump catch you with ....

salam1:
c this mumu are we talking about isreal abi u r among dose fools dat laim to originate from isreal?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by joinnow: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Treasure17:
Goodness gracious.. so sad . Hardship and frustration in our Society these days can cause depression which could lead to suicide. Not the solution anyway . Our leaders should be more sensitive. Everything seems to be in disintegration. From insecurity, strike, fuel scarcity, poor health services, and no electricity too.
Is it not this week someone jump from storey building and died because of 40k debt.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by joinnow: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ytea:
That man was killed then hanged... By those pictures o,there's no way he could av hanged himself... That tall tree? Nothing to support his legs before d deed?
He might have climb and tie the rope then jump.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by romeorailss: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Gbe nu soun jare! eyan otun ni so otito mo ni?

grin Ase o tie gbo yooba. Kuku fi omu gba mi lenu cheesy kiss
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
romeorailss:

grin Ase o tie gbo yooba. Kuku fi omu gba mi lenu cheesy kiss
omu ko, idi ni. Fimi sile Jere, ile ti su.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ctrlsolutn: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
More photos

Lets always try to help people around us with the little way we can to ease off their pain and frustration..

Very necessary.

That is just it. God bless you.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 1:06am On Dec 10, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari's regime have recorded the highest rate of suicidal death in the country and some wicked people will still be shouting 'sai baba'.

Care to back this up with statistics?
How many people did Jonathan "force to commit suicide" at various stadia in the country during the immigration tests?
Did Jonathan along with other AU members not support the removal of Gaddaffi from power?
Are you not blaming Buhari for the effect?
Nigerians were not paid salaries even when oil price was high under your hero of corruption!

http://thenationonlineng.net/22-state-governors-owing-workers-salaries/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by postemail: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari has brought death and frustration to the same people who supported him with their last blood.

Suicide is never an option but we may never get the full details.

So sad.

Bro... The problem of this country is caused by all of us. That local government chairman looting allocation, that police man abusing citizens, that oga in government sitting on your application, that petrol station with rigged meter, that NEPA man, that importer, that mechanic, THEY ARE ALL US - our fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles... US!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2017
deebrain:

Thank heavens she didnt.
The placenta would outperform you anyday.

I pity your mother
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by romeorailss: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
adadike281:
omu ko, idi ni. Fimi sile Jere, ile ti su.

Ile ti mo o cheesy Moma prefer idi tongue Fidi gba mi lenu soun angry
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Not matter how hard the economy is, I'd rather toughen up and keep the hustle real until God picks my call.....never gonna give up to death if the owner of life doesn't take it himself. Rip man!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
The placenta would outperform you anyday.
I pity your mother
I pity your life
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by adadike281(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
romeorailss:

Ile ti mo o cheesy Moma prefer idi tongue Fidi gba mi lenu soun angry
nje iba omu e bayi?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Obijulius:
Jerusalem is not an Islamic city. That is only possibly God allows the Devil. Till then return to disgusting Mecca and Medina.

Don’t allow Trump catch you with ....

who is arguing about Jerusalem with u, we r talking about buhari so stick to DAT plsss I don't argue religion with gullible, miracle seeking followers
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ytea(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2017
joinnow:

He might have climb and tie the rope then jump.

Issokay sha.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 11, 2017
MadCow1:
I see a man at peace.

Rest easy Sir.. I don't know who you are but I understand.

Long time. Hope everything is cool.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
oyb:

Long time. Hope everything is cool.

Indeed it a truly been a minute.

Hammattan is here so errthing is not just cool but also dry..

Hope you are good too.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Airforce1:
I was coming back home from Lagos airport Ikeja this morning after dropping off my siblings , saw crowds gathered at National junction opposite conoil filling station so I stopped by to see what was going on ..

I was shocked to see the lifeless body of a young handsome man dangling on a tree tied to a rope.

This was my first time of seeing such unfortubate incident as these .. I almost burst into tears because these is a human being like me.

What could have made him commit suicide ?

I think the government of today should be blamed for the high rate of suicide cases which ha escalated in recent time.

The men of the Nigerian police force MMA branch are already on ground to the their job.

RIP Man.

Too early and too late for him.

So sad. Rip
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Airforce1:
I was coming back home from Lagos airport Ikeja this morning after dropping off my siblings , saw crowds gathered at National junction opposite conoil filling station so I stopped by to see what was going on ..

I was shocked to see the lifeless body of a young handsome man dangling on a tree tied to a rope.

This was my first time of seeing such unfortubate incident as these .. I almost burst into tears because these is a human being like me.

What could have made him commit suicide ?

I think the government of today should be blamed for the high rate of suicide cases which ha escalated in recent time.

The men of the Nigerian police force MMA branch are already on ground to the their job.

RIP Man.

Too early and too late for him.

Sadly is life. Happens here in Australia alot too and we have the best government that gives us just about everything we need n opportunities plenty to be who we want in life. Only difference is our media isnt allowed to post anything about suicides in the papers or on the news on tv or online. Its illegal to publish wroting or pics of suicides. They dont even show dead bodies in our media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.