Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (66187 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by BGSM: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Our detectives need to aquire the right technology to improve on their intelligence to carry out a thorough investigation. From my view this might not be a suicide case at all.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
the rate Yoruba people commit suicide diz days is very alarming, there is suffering in the land... this guy is APC member, should i say RIP or serve him right
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
twilliamx:
What has the government have to do with this.
all i can say about you is just below ����������

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by earthcrust: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pls don't blame Buhari but rather blame Tinubu because he caused it by misleading his ppl to vote Buhari into power. U tot u were getting at GEJ
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari has brought death and frustration to the same people who supported him with their last blood.

Suicide is never an option but we may never get the full details.

So sad.
oga calm down. People commit suicide in every country even in the United States of America
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari's regime have recorded the highest rate of suicidal death in the country and some wicked people will still be shouting 'sai baba'.
well done. Shebi u dey count am
... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by DLuciano: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrDeji20:
I just won't stop blaming this buhari. the rate at which Nigerians are suffering since this man came to power, nothing has been done, you don't need anyone to tell you that Nigerians are impoverished , the suicidal rate just increased, oh we Nigerians missed GEJ a lot. we have been taken back to stone age by Buhari. the little people are earning they spend all on feeding alone. God forbid that I vote APC in 2019. we yorubas was used to achieve the aim of this wicked regime in 2015.. never will it happen again.
am really in tears... the hardship is really getting unbearable
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by sssob: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Not sure
BGSM:
Our detectives need to aquire the right technology to improve on their intelligence to carry out a thorough investigation. From my view this might not be a suicide case at all.
drlaykay:

Suspecting a foul play too. With my little knowledge I doubt the success of the suicide, with the proximity of the branches. He could have held unto one of the branches when he feels too much pressure he can't withstand. Explains why no one can take their own life by holding/ceasing their breath, one will always let go at a point.
...considering there is a lower branch just by his legs..it doesn't look like he struggled too..he's head still facing up..the rope if tied by him on d branch..shouldn't be spaced out like that and tied like that ....hopefully the police officers will check all ....
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by talkless07: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
no wonder so many young Nigerians are desperate to leave this country.... the physical stress is becoming unbearable, there is a need for the government to start quick adverts on TV and radio discouraging this act of suicide... God help us
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by powerkey: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
May the blood of all those that have committed suicide since APC and Buhari took over power in Nigeria be upon APC, Buhari and all their supporters... Amen Amen Amen Selah
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jibril659:
brainless post.
I swear!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Optional09: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrRasheed:
Stop deceiving ppl. somebody must have killed him. A deep forensics need to be done.

Forensic in Nigeria? Go back to America ASAP lol
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
ProjectNaija:
It's a real shame that we have gotten to this level in this country. A fall out of the poor leadership we have and another reason we must kick that illiterate tribal religious fanatic out of Aso rock come 2019.

You are senseless, Just few days ago a man hang himself because of the problem from his wife and mother inlaw, Will you blame Buhari for that again?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrDeji20:
I just won't stop blaming this buhari. the rate at which Nigerians are suffering since this man came to power, nothing has been done, you don't need anyone to tell you that Nigerians are impoverished , the suicidal rate just increased, oh we Nigerians missed GEJ a lot. we have been taken back to stone age by Buhari. the little people are earning they spend all on feeding alone. God forbid that I vote APC in 2019. we yorubas was used to achieve the aim of this wicked regime in 2015.. never will it happen again.

When will you start making sense? This man don't look like someone who is suffering.. Just few days ago someone kill himself because of the problem he is having with his wife and mother inlaw..
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by akinsmail51: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is sheer craziness and lost of hope in the Ultimate Creator. No matter what might happen or what one might be passing through, suicide has never been an option. Some years back, a senior colleague lost 988 million naira in a single transaction (other people's money inclusive) he never kills himself, now it has become things of the past.

I think the problem is that Nigerians want an overnight success, forgotten that not all rich folks were born with silver spoons in their mouths. Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba was broke at 49 and became billionaire at 50. Why do people lose hope quickly! Suicide is not an option, if you hear other people stories of penury/poverty/problems, you will bow and forget your own.

I pity this guy!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pidgin2 will never comment on such thread.. I sorry u..
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrRasheed:
Stop deceiving ppl. somebody must have killed him. A deep forensics need to be done.
thats my thought too. if you study the scene, his hands were free, there is no stool on the scene ... that means he climbed the branch of tree closest to him. life instincts struggle with death naturally. do we want to be told he jumped down from that branch? and when the pangs of death approached, he did not grab the tree anf climb back to resist? suicide is carried out in a way that actions are irreversible, and when they can be reversed, a soul will naturally try to escape death. so i dont accept it that he killed himself!

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
May be ticket cut angry RIP
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Jack Ma story happened in a sane clime not in Nigeria! Stop deceiving people with false hope. If you nor hammer at an early age you nor go hammer again o!

akinsmail51:
This is sheer craziness and lost of hope in the Ultimate Creator. No matter what might happen or what one might be passing through, suicide has never been an option. Some years back, a senior colleague lost 988 million naira in a single transaction (other people's money inclusive) he never kills himself, now it has become things of the past.

I think the problem is that Nigerians want an overnight success, forgotten that not all rich folks were born with silver spoons in their mouths. Jack Ma, CEO of Alibaba was broke at 49 and became billionaire at 50. Why do people lose hope quickly! Suicide is not an option, if you hear other people stories of penury/poverty/problems, you will bow and forget your own.

I pity this guy!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
I was coming back home from Lagos airport Ikeja this morning after dropping off my siblings , saw crowds gathered at National junction opposite conoil filling station so I stopped by to see what was going on ..

I was shocked to see the lifeless body of a young handsome man dangling on a tree tied to a rope.

This was my first time of seeing such unfortubate incident as these .. I almost burst into tears because these is a human being like me.

What could have made him commit suicide ?

I think the government of today should be blamed for the high rate of suicide cases which ha escalated in recent time.

The men of the Nigerian police force MMA branch are already on ground to the their job.

RIP Man.

Too early and too late for him.

stop blaming government
how many times have u done something charitable and voluntary for someone in ya neighbourhood
government this government that
That elderly hausa man selling gworo near your office...have u ever bought a pack of food to give him
That crippled woman near your house, have u ever bought an umbrella to shield her from d sun
NO
But u can blame government
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Was Awolowo own also as a result of Buharri? Please free the president of these allegations.

The level of suicide in Buhari's Regime is the highest in the history of Nigeria. This is caused by the hardship of his leadership. take it or leave it!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by anyicash(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Heow are you sure he was not killed? Never underrate the power of an organised crime.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrRasheed:
U get eye. Somebody killed him. Nobody hangs close to an object and die. This is why nobody can strangulate himself in suicide bid.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
deebrain:

You are ridiculously stupid.
Your mother shouldda keep the placenta.
Smh
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by desmond2pk: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't blame buhari, I blame those that voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari has brought death and frustration to the same people who supported him with their last blood.

So sad.
and y haven't u committed suicide yet, wat r u waiting for?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:

So sad.

since u don't know d full details, y blaming buhari? go an sit down jor.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jibril659:
brainless post.
no mind that guy.. everything is buhari
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by IbnHussein(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
So Sad

But no matter d situation...Suicide is not an option
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
queenfav:
I don't know why people rush to kill themselves, when death is sure for all in the end. You didn't give yourself life, why end it? Suicide is sheer cowardice! There are people going through worse problems than he was, yet they are hopeful for a better day.

The mistake you people make is, calling Suicide an "act of cowardice".... It doesn't help matters at all.... Rather spurs whoever you trynna discourage from suicide!

Ptifffff!!!!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Somebody go need that him lowfast and chinos trouser o

Y killing urself when no condition is permanent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.