Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (66180 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by banre(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
buhari.....all kinds of thunder fall on u and rip u apart. RIP to the dead, what's dead may never die again.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
kick Buhari and APC out come 2019. A man who said the dog and the baboon will have blood bath and now we have so much blood in the land. People are committing suicide for the blood bath.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrRasheed:
Stop deceiving ppl. somebody must have killed him. A deep forensics need to be done.

Exactly my thought. He is well dressed sef
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by talk2stefan(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
What a shame!
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can understand what drove him to this. This days i also feel really depressed and sometimes think of ending it all. Depression is so real
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
I was coming back home from Lagos airport Ikeja this morning after dropping off my siblings , saw crowds gathered at National junction opposite conoil filling station so I stopped by to see what was going on ..

I was shocked to see the lifeless body of a young handsome man dangling on a tree tied to a rope.

This was my first time of seeing such unfortubate incident as these .. I almost burst into tears because these is a human being like me.

What could have made him commit suicide ?

I think the government of today should be blamed for the high rate of suicide cases which ha escalated in recent time.

The men of the Nigerian police force MMA branch are already on ground to the their job.

RIP Man.

Too early and too late for him.

Don't be in a hurry to conclude. He could also have been assassinated. So sad. embarassed
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari's regime have recorded the highest rate of suicidal death in the country and some wicked people will still be shouting 'sai baba'.

Keep blaming Buhari for your period that comes out. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
people commit suicide all over the world as bad as the gov't is, stop blaming him for people who has decided to end their lives.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by deenee: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't understand?

What has Buhari got to do with this?

People even end their own lives in developed countries and did Buhari force anybody to travel to Libya?

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some people here are just so narrow minded, lacking the ability to expand their thinking capacity. A man is hanging on a tree and the conclusion is Buhari, bad government. Do you know if the guy was mentally unstable, committed a crime or did something he couldn't live with or be exposed for.
While people are wasting their eneglrgy blaming Buhari for everything, some other smart and optimistic people are seeing opportunities and making their lives better.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Shikena(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
DrDeji20:
I just won't stop blaming this buhari. the rate at which Nigerians are suffering since this man came to power, nothing has been done, you don't need anyone to tell you that Nigerians are impoverished , the suicidal rate just increased, oh we Nigerians missed GEJ a lot. we have been taken back to stone age by Buhari. the little people are earning they spend all on feeding alone. God forbid that I vote APC in 2019. we yorubas was used to achieve the aim of this wicked regime in 2015.. never will it happen again.
I don't care about APC or PDP as they are essentially the same but sorry we don't miss GEJ - we miss high oil price and we should have planned ahead during GEJ's time. We didn't notice the global recession circa 2009 because of Obasanjo's vision with foreign reserve but forward to 2015 we didn't have much in stock to buffer the effect of huge fall in oil price. A GEJ that couldn't do much in time of excess shouldn't be missed in time of paucity.

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
to those who supported him with their last blood

Read before you comment. All these headslammers self.

Please what is Israel's capital

salam1:
and y haven't u committed suicide yet, wat r u waiting for?
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Obijulius: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
See frustration.

Abeg, Israel's capital on my mind!!!

Dafreeguy:

since u don't know d full details, y blaming buhari? go an sit down jor.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
The man is meant to be blamed not govt, how will a able bodied man commit suicide, if at all is poverty, so he can't work to survive abi.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Buhari.....and he is excited he is goin to win next election forgetting the sickness that almist took his life while Nigerians are choking on suffering....if u know how many shops don vacant this december alone coz of inability of small traders to renew rent, u will b shocked.

Buhari shld jus go back to daura, plzzzzz......Recession is so intense even in Abuja here....no exceptions
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
queenfav:
I don't know why people rush to kill themselves, when death is sure for all in the end. You didn't give yourself life, why end it? Suicide is sheer cowardice! There are people going through worse problems than he was, yet they are hopeful for a better day.
Hmmm....very sad. some people don't even have the quality of shoes he was wearing, yet they keep hustling to survive. Sheer cowardice.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by hooklover: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Greed Yoruba's are ready to vote Buhari again just to get a VP that's is powerless.

The suicide and hunger no concern them.wen I c abokis making mouth about Buhari I just imagine if only the so called educated west will not sell the entire country to aboki just for useless APC....

This just d beginning by the time buhari finish with Nigeria we gonunderstand
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by miraclea: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
It has never been so bad in this country like this before so sad citizens running out of the country people comiting suicide everywhere and the rulers don't give a dam oh God answer Nigerians prayers on good leadership
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari has brought death and frustration to the same people who supported him with their last blood.

Suicide is never an option but we may never get the full details.

So sad.
people like you brought the problems to the country .People who cannot see beyond the surface of anything. The looters think same way .Is it Buhari that squandered the country fortunes ? where is Jona and the wife ? Dieziani and others .You should be able to think properly .Buhari is our Savior of the time .Silly blackmail should stop .

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari has brought death and frustration to the same people who supported him with their last blood.

Suicide is never an option but we may never get the full details.

So sad.
Your brain is invalid.
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
thunderbabs:
Buhari.....and he is excited he is goin to win next election forgetting the sickness that almist took his life while Nigerians are choking on suffering....if u know how many shops don vacant this december alone coz of inability of small traders to renew rent, u will b shocked.

Buhari shld jus go back to daura, plzzzzz......Recession is so intense even in Abuja here....no exceptions
So long people like you don't know or refuse to appreciate the foundation of their problems ; it (the problems) will remain with them .God doesn't answer prayers of fools .Buhari didn't cause any problem .Haters and unreasonable people say nonsense about the country .But the majority know the truth .We know the irresponsibility of Jonathan government .Only thieves like him may not know.Buhari will win the PRESIDENCY AGAIN !

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
now i know say wahala dey, naija people wey love life now dey commit suicide like flyings na real wa oo#
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
suicidal cases increased during buhari time!! frustrated people every where!! next election nigerians if you like vote again!! angry angry
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
fortune1968:
So long people like you don't know or refuse to appreciate the foundation of their problems ; it (the problems) will remain with them .God doesn't answer prayers of fools .Buhari didn't cause any problem .Haters and unreasonable people say nonsense about the country .But the majority know the truth .We know the irresponsibility of Jonathan government .Only thieves like him may not know.Buhari will win the PRESIDENCY AGAIN !

God's wise P.A......how did u get on ma mention for Xrist sake...did i call you here ni? Abi i send u invite? Na only u dey nairaland ni abi ki lo shele gangan......b lookin for pple's trouble hia n dia undecided
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

People commit suicide without any good reason. Read about Awolowo grin

Awo had a good reason - he was caught plotting a coup.
But u right, people sometimes pull an Awo for no good reason

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Danelo:
Nigerians were never like this until recently.
Now people commit suicide like it's an option.
RIP to the deceased.

Very true. UNTILL VERY RECENTLY. What happened to us??!! And don't tell me Buhari
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Op, how did you come to the conclusion that he killed himself?

Maybe because no killer will take the trouble to carry him up such a tall tree
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
madgoat:
I can understand what drove him to this. This days i also feel really depressed and sometimes think of ending it all. Depression is so real

Changing your moniker may help. "Mad goat" is not exactly inspiring as a moniker
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Human being - always looking for whom to blame for his actions
Someone somewhere total worth is not up to #10,000
Yet, he is happy. he lives each day as it unfolds; no worries, no desires

How can a sane man depend on groups of confused people to bring him happiness
Most people we look up to for help need more help than we do;
When a man is never tired of gathering TOYS; what do you call that?

Whatever lead that man to the rope is nothing but frustrated desires OR
Unguided ambitions.... yeah, all are mental diseases if left unchecked.
Watch what your mind projects
We live in the world created by our individual minds

Life is a Play
RIP to the dead
you must be somewhere now laughing at your ignorance
Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
walegees:
Human being - always looking for whom to blame for his actions
Someone somewhere total worth is not up to #10,000
Yet, he is happy. he lives each day as it unfolds; no worries, no desires

How can a sane man depend on groups of confused people to bring him happiness
Most people we look up to for help need more help than we do;
When a man is never tired of gathering TOYS; what do you call that?

Whatever lead that man to the rope is nothing but frustrated desires OR
Unguided ambitions.... yeah, all are mental diseases if left unchecked.
Watch what your mind projects
We live in the world created by our individual minds

Life is a Play
RIP to the dead
you must be somewhere now laughing at your ignorance

Please sir, how can I make my mind project and deliver pounded yam and meaty egusi soup with stockfish right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Cocaine Capsules Burst In Smuggler’s Stomach (PHOTO) / Gunmen Assassinate Man And His Pregnant Second Wife Along Lagos-ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.