Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

and if she Doesnt Call! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / and if she Doesnt Call! (899 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
does anyone have a recipe
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
tell her that the fact that she doesnt call is bothering you. . . . . . . . . . et voila!
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by yme1(f): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2010
everything is what it seems ya know undecided
maybe she has been the one doing the calling all this while undecided
@poster
do you call her?
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by TewMuch: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
1) shes not just that into you
2) she wants you to bother about her
3) you are her side piece
4), are you sure she is your girlfriend? as in for real for real?
i listed all these things to make your mind start pacing. grin grin grin grin, take it easy she is probably busy and there is an explanation. Call her tonight and tell her you miss and love her. And wait to see if she calls. If you wait 3 days and she doesnt call. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Just bone the whole levels and find you someone else in the mean time. tongue
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
Maybe she is testing you to see how much you care, a guy calling is indicative that he is thinking about the girl so go AND CALL HER DAMMIT grin grin.
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Call me by force potion. . .hisss
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Areaboy2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
valacious:

does anyone have a recipe for a girlfriend that doesnt call,

lol, mine calls too much, can we exchange? undecided
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
mayb she considers calling u as a weakness, u know thier normal pretence now!!!!
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2010
Are you sure she's really your gf really?
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by RecentPost: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2010
Send her credit
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
thanks all for your suggestion(TewMuch,chipmunkey), but here is the breakdown.
well, i asked her out for close to six months, during those period, did the normal lovey dovey,called, gifts e.t.c, got to a point i felt she wasnt going to say 'yes',so i fashied(freed) her ,stopped calling, then she felt bad, apologised wit an sms and asked why i didnt call all these while, well she caved in this month,'said yes to be my g/f' , maybe i shld add that she was n a r/ship b4 agreeing to my proposal, she's n sch. but i do the calls, but am bothered-- she doesnt even call, unless i do, not a flash, if i dont reach her, wat do u think i do, i need more reactions pls house
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by naijaswag1: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Have you visited the bermuda triangle.How serious is the relationship as per intimate? Okay,do you think that theirs nobody she does call?
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Flashfast1: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Pweety4me:

Call me by force potion. . .hisss
lol!!!!!
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
For me, i strongly suggest you confront her face to face on the issue.explain to her what it means to hear from her and know she is thinkin about you while you are apart.if she persist in her behaviour them she is not really into you.
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by TewMuch: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
valacious:

thanks all for your suggestion(TewMuch,chipmunkey), but here is the breakdown.
well, i asked her out for close to six months, during those period, did the normal lovey dovey,called, gifts e.t.c, got to a point i felt she wasnt going to say 'yes',so i fashied(freed) her ,stopped calling, then she felt bad, apologised wit an sms and asked why i didnt call all these while, well she caved in this month,'said yes to be my g/f' , maybe i shld add that she was n a r/ship b4 agreeing to my proposal, she's n sch. but i do the calls, but am bothered-- she doesnt even call, unless i do, not a flash, if i dont reach her, wat do u think i do, i need more reactions pls house

1) have you called her yet? call her first before we deal with point two below. Just call her to tell her you are thinking about her, and you miss her. Also try to ask her about her day and school. Dont blow up and start demanding answers o. wait 3 days after that and see if she calls.
2) Did you snatch someone else's GF? it seems like you pressured her into a relationship with you.she may ave just agreed to stop you from being too persistent and you are getting the treatment you deserve. She may still be dating her ex, and you are now second choice. A woman should always want to be with you as much as you want to be with her, even if she plays hard to get in the beginning.
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
tew much u are quite right, said she is still seeing her ex, so maybe am going to give her a break, and see how it goes, tnx a bunch
Re: and if she Doesnt Call! by justwise(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Maybe she is testing you to see how much you care, a guy calling is indicative that he is thinking about the girl so go AND CALL HER DAMMIT grin grin.

Oh really? Ok expect my calls today grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Girlfriend: Pls Advise Me! / Where Is My Mummy! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.