Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. (3890 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by lilzeel(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
peeps there is dis girl dt always coms to my shop to buy feed and each time she comes i always admire her,so i decided to ask her of her name and number,she did told me her name and as wel her number,ever since then have been calling and texting her but she neva calls,though she texted few times but i neva botherd about that i still kept on calling and texting,each time i call we use to role very well and she shows signs of interest that she likes me but i dnt knw y she doesnt call,i den dcided to ask her why she doesn't call as i do she replied saying i dont knw wt u wnt me 2 say,i sed she shuld say anytin bt she jst kept quiet and sed nthn,eva since den i stoped calln ha nd she as not calld yet,peeps advice me on what to do cos am rily triping 4 her,what do do.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by stepo707: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
sad sad
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by chines4(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
If you want her to call send her recharge card, shikana
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by mobf: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Very soon peeps would start up threads requesting details where a woman's p^nny is located and what to do with it.
The kind of topics on nl sef!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
The chick is indirectly telling you that don't babysit. Deal with it and quit stalking her.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
Improve ur english
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by slimyem: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
she's not into you.get over it!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Basildon1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
She nor gbadun you (aka your head no dey dia)
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Do you need someone to tell you it's time for you to take a piss? . . . Nonsense[/size]
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Xavier1976(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
I love Nairalanders !!!!! you guys are mean!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Babamide(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
Have you even asked her out yet? Tell her what you want from her. Very soon now you'll come and say she is always disturbing you with her calls.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Amya(f): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
Kill yourself, it works every time!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
Guy na you dey dull the whole thing. The girl probably is intrested in you but you are just behaving like a mere phone friend. Tell her the koko that you want her punny and you will be suprised at what she will do instead of her wasting her credit on unprofitable issues
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Amya:

Kill yourself, it works every time!
[size=14pt]Experience taught you that. . . I see![/size]
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Imagine the rubbishes,Op if no be one thing I for just call you hediot for wasting my time on this bullshyt.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yeye guy
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Yorisb: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
Umuaka a sef!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
@op Then tone it down.

She's obviously just being nice to u on the phone. Don't mistake niceness for "interest".
It's why a lot of girls feel they need to give attitude today. If a girl is interested, you would truly know.

None of which will involve debasing yourself by being "that guy that always calls".
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by lilzeel(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2011
peeps i only needed an advice on what to do next,actually i asked her out befor that funny incident of why she doesn't call and text as i do and she agreed,i dnt want to tell her that i like her on phone,i preffer telling her face to face,guys pls give your opinions but please no insult.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
Call her and talk to her simple
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by 2kurupt(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Simple. arrange a meeting at a convenient location where she would be at ease then tell her how you feel. She prolly waiting for you to 'open up' first, so you don't think she reserved

Good luck
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
And if you think this advices don't work, then there is always the choice of insults.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
@op, wetin dey worry u sef? Dem cook crase giv u chop? If some1 does nt want to call some1, won't some1 leave some1 alone? Abeg leave dat girl alone eeeeee agbaya! Osi oda!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by BloodShed1: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
So many sissies in here.

MOVE ON!!

Or pick your balls up and call her, if she doesn't pick up then take a hint and forget about it/her.

SIMPLE!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10am On Nov 26, 2011
Op
Read my signature bcus claro dey form ekate for phone no mean she dey feel u na ayaj, if she hasn't called do u nid a gorilla to tell u hin b animal b4 u understand say babe no feel u at al
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2011
OP u be aboki? grin
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by cynthiafred67(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2011
@op
It is Simple she is not interested leave her alone.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Mynd44: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2011
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by bekay911(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2011
@ op listen to ursef. Who told u dat she didnt av a life b4 u met r. D problem is dat u misinterpreted her Little gesture n read alot of meaning into it. Ur disturbing her peace simple!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Exponental(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2011
If u truly want her, u wont stop callin n textin.
Xtics of female is not giving in immediately.
Re: She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
Exponental:

If u truly want her, u wont stop callin n textin.
Xtics of female is not giving in immediately.
ever heard of d word''stalker''?

(1) (Reply)

MY FIANCEE CALLED ME A GOLD-DIGGER / What Was Your EX Good At / My Insecurity Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.