Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. (2297 Views)

Marriage May Not Wait, Brothers! / 'My Marriage May Not Last A Month' -Controversial Actress, Cossy Orjiakor -VIDEO / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by ORAGBON(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dear Admin,

I want a divorce. I have not discussed this with my husband but this is something I have been thinking about and it seems like the right thing to do.

The problem is,my husband and I have been married for almost 11 years and he is having an affair.

I found out about the affair this year and he is blaming me for the affair.

My husband and I met while in school almost 18 years ago. We dated throughout university. I got pregnant and we had a child while I was in my 300 level. Unfortunately,we lost the child six months after the child was born. Our little baby was with my mom while he fell sick,he died a few days later. My husband’s people blamed my mom for his death but we were young at the time and we tried to put that painful incident that behind us.

A year after school,we got married. Since we have been married,we have been trying to have children for several years without any success. My mother inlaw did not give me one minute of breathing space. Anytime she has the opportunity,she reminds me that its my fault that we dont have children because we killed the child God gave us during university days. My mother inlaw is a very wicked woman. My husband tries his best to put her in her place but its very hard. There is constant quarreling. Sometimes she hardly speaks to us for months.

On the eight year of our marriage,my husband agreed for us to adopt a baby. We didnt inform any of our families. After almost a year later,we were able to adopt a baby girl. Chito was a beautiful baby,a joy that I fell in love with at first sight.

My husband on the other hand found it a bit difficult to connect with Chito. His mother didnt even want to see her. The first year Chito came to us,my husband only held her for a few times. I didnt know when he started listening to his mother who was filling his head with ideas.

Its not been easy but I was hoping that with time,my husband would really come around. And I did actually think he was trying to make an effort. We celebrated Chito’s birthday and he indeed tried to participate. I was beginning to get hopeful.

Unfortunately,this year,I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone. I found out the lady was a younger lady. I dont know how they met but I totally was heart broken. The affair was a heavy blow to me and I couldnt forgive my husband. I discovered three months after I discovered the affair,my husband was still seeing the woman. I asked him why,he said that I pushed him to the woman because when I discovered the affair,I became cold to him. He went back to this woman and now she is pregnant....see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/2390-2/
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

Unfortunately,this year,I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone. I found out the lady was a younger lady. I dont know how they met but I totally was heart broken. The affair was a heavy blow to me and I couldnt forgive my husband. I discovered three months after I discovered the affair,my husband was still seeing the woman. I asked him why,he said that I pushed him to the woman because when I discovered the affair,I became cold to him. He went back to this woman and now she is pregnant...

These are the words I was looking for..

Cheaters , Liars and their alikes are really good manipulators. They will even act as if you are insane..They will act as if they we're the victims & will point their finger on you and as if it was all your mistakes why all the shii went downward spiral...SMH.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by nerodenero: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
He went back to this woman and now she is pregnant....
This last sentence sealed your exit from your marriage. Trust your mother-in-law would give a nod that your husband accept the divorce Sorry about your situation. Be strong!
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sorry o. I don't know what to say. Let's wait for the professional marriage counselors, they'll soon be here.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by thatsincerechic(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=ORAGBON post=63128809]
Dear Admin,

I want a divorce. I have not discussed this with my husband but this is something I have been thinking about and it seems like the right thing to do.

The problem is,my husband and I have been married for almost 11 years and he is having an affair.

My husband and I met while in school almost 18 years ago. We dated throughout university. I got pregnant and we had a child while I was in my 300 level. Unfortunately,we lost the child six months after the child was born. Our little baby was with my mom while he fell sick,he died a few days later. My husband’s people blamed my mom for his death but we were young at the time and we tried to put that painful incident that behind us.

A year after school,we got married. Since we have been married,we have been trying to have children for several years without any success. My mother inlaw did not give me one minute of breathing space. Anytime she has the opportunity,she reminds me that its my fault that we dont have children because we killed the child God gave us during university days. My mother inlaw is a very wicked woman. My husband tries his best to put her in her place but its very hard. There is constant quarreling. Sometimes she hardly speaks to us for months.

On the eight year of our marriage,my husband agreed for us to adopt a baby. We didnt inform any of our families. After almost a year later,we were able to adopt a baby girl. Chito was a beautiful baby,a joy that I fell in love with at first sight.

My husband on the other hand found it a bit difficult to connect with Chito. His mother didnt even want to see her. The first year Chito came to us,my husband only held her for a few times. I didnt know when he started listening to his mother who was filling his head with ideas.

Its not been easy but I was hoping that with time,my husband would really come around. And I did actually think he was trying to make an effort. We celebrated Chito’s birthday and he indeed tried to participate. I was beginning to get hopeful.

Unfortunately,this year,I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone. I found out the lady was a younger lady. I dont know how they met but I totally was heart broken. The affair was a heavy blow to me and I couldnt forgive my husband. I discovered three months after I discovered the affair,my husband was still seeing the woman. IYeye excuse.
If I advice you to divorce him and take care of your baby , some people might come for me. The rate at wish you are going you might have high bp.
Haba seems the whole world is crumbling around you
Had a child years back and the child is late*
TTC with no success yet*
Husband doesn't love adopted baby*
Mother in law does not give you breathing space*
Husband is a cheat and blames you for it*
My sister, you need a break. Please go out, somewhere far, take pepper soup with chilled energy drink then think of your next line of action
You cannot come and die abeg. asked him why,he said that I pushed him to the woman because when I discovered the affair,I became cold to him. He went back to this woman and now she is pregnant....see more

...www.Livelystones.com.ng

" asked him why,he said that I pushed him to the woman because when I discovered the affair,I became cold to him"= Yeye excuse.
If I advice you to divorce him and take care of your baby , some people might come for me. The rate at wish you are going you might have high bp.
Haba seems the whole world is crumbling around you
Had a child years back and the child is late*
TTC with no success yet*
Husband doesn't love adopted baby*
Mother in law does not give you breathing space*
Husband is a cheat and blames you for it*
My sister, you need a break. Please go out, somewhere far, take pepper soup with chilled energy drink then think of your next line of action
You cannot come and die abeg.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by IAMSASHY(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided nobody wl like her man 2 cheat bt d worst u can do is 2 find out and den reduce d love and care u hv 4 hm bc dat will eventually take hm fully out of ur reach,dis ws where ur first mistake came in. And y ar u in hurry to leav ur home 4 anoda woman? Stop d divorce processes 4 now and discuss wt hm first.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
∆ ∆
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Evablizin(f): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by ORAGBON(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one, She should discuss with him first same advise from the site where the story came from
IAMSASHY:
undecided nobody wl like her man 2 cheat bt d worst u can do is 2 find out and den reduce d love and care u hv 4 hm bc dat will eventually take hm fully out of ur reach,dis ws where ur first mistake came in. And y ar u in hurry to leav ur home 4 anoda woman? Stop d divorce processes 4 now and discuss wt hm first.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by ORAGBON(m): 7:36am On Dec 10, 2017
grin
thesicilian:
Sorry o. I don't know what to say. Let's wait for the professional marriage counselors, they'll soon be here.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by teresafaith: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Don't ever think of leaving your home for anybody. The woman is an outsider so she shall remain.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
teresafaith:
Don't ever think of leaving your home for anybody. The woman is an outsider so she shall remain.

IAMSASHY:
And y ar u in hurry to leav ur home 4 anoda woman? Stop d divorce processes 4 now and discuss wt hm first.

Is this a dream... nairaland girls giving good advice.

Not the normal .. tie him to stake, rub kerosene on his private's bushes and set it on fire as you sing _____ "some stupid song frm Beyonce's latest CD."
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by ORAGBON(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hmnnnn
TheCabal:

Is this a dream... nairaland girls giving good advice.

Not the normal .. tie him to stake, rub kerosene on his private's bushes and set it on fire as you sing _____ "some stupid song frm Beyonce's latest CD."
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
What is the title of this film?
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by ORAGBON(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
??
adeniyisamuel59:
What is the title of this film?
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Romanic: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
This is really sad. I believe the mum is behind the whole stuff. Why are some men like this ? You both agreed to adopt a child and now you no longer relate with the child.
ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

Unfortunately,this year,I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone. I found out the lady was a younger lady. I dont know how they met but I totally was heart broken. The affair was a heavy blow to me and I couldnt forgive my husband. I discovered three months after I discovered the affair,my husband was still seeing the woman. I asked him why,he said that I pushed him to the woman because when I discovered the affair,I became cold to him. He went back to this woman and now she is pregnant....see more

Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by LivelyStones: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is not confirm. I don't believe in assumptions.what if it not her?
Romanic:
This is really sad. I believe the mum is behind the whole stuff. Why are some men like this ? You both agreed to adopt a child and now you no longer relate with the child.
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Romanic: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Most times, i still cant fathom why some men are this cruel. My dear ,its a pity you are going through this. I am just thinking , its divorce the solution to the matter?? Still think twice before embarking on the idea of divorce. I think you should watch ' WAR ROOM' .
ORAGBON:

Dear Admin,

Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by djsalvation122(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by Casmir14(f): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage May Be Over….and My Husband Is Blaming Me For It. by habsydiamond(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
what pushed him into having extramarital affair would be pressure for his family to have a child...that's not an excuse thou...if he loves u he would have stayed with u, shield u from his family ..for u to say his mom is wicked means u ve gone thru hell in the marriage....an adage says, one can have a bad husband or wife but one cant have bad people as in-laws...if your in laws are pressurising u...it's better u pray B4 making a decision...I pray God will put u through....

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is Coming Home For Christmas And I'm Super Excited - Phoros / Protect The Villagegirl As City Boys Are Home 4 Christmas (Photo). / Matured And Reasonable Answers Biko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.