Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (82278 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by juman(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Hmmmmm

SARS themselves are like armed robbers.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by DedeNkem: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2017
You can't trust these criminals called SARS. They sometimes plant evidence on innocent people they kill.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Mike008(m): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2017
I remember the days without SARS...
But many have soon forgotten.
I detest any arbitrary use of force in its entirety.
In fact, I detest those cruel looking brutes in SARS regalia, with only their looks filled with intimidation.
But I cherish the idea of SARS, much more its agenda.
For it is for reasons like this the force was created.
SARS operations requires further regulations and not complete abrogation.
You should genuinely join the #EndSARS campaign, not just doing a herd mentality.
Evil as they come our society needs them to confront a greater evil.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by firstolalekan(m): 3:02am On Dec 10, 2017
msylva2147:
then you must be blind not to have seen the jazz that deceives the guy that no bullet will penetrate him.
Fool..
Have you addressed the points he raised?
About the different guns and magazines that was "placed on his chest"
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by firstolalekan(m): 3:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
Your hatred for SARS is beclouding your sense of reasoning. The guns in both pictures are the same. In the first picture, the AK47 was fully loaded, why in the second picture the gun was unloaded, probably for security reasons.
Another fool.
One gun with black tape and another "same" gun with white paper tape.

Your brain needs washing and resetting.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Born2Breed(f): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Angelanest:
Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), gunned down a serial armed robber, kidnapper and notorious cultist after heavy shoot-out in Rivers state. The alleged hoodlum who was reportedly nabbed with five loaded Ak47 magazines and a riffle including an asoorted charm - had his corpse displayed after being killed by the security operatives in gun battle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sars-operatives-kill-notorious-armed-robbercultist-charm-rivers-photos.html

A serial armed robber,kidnapper and cultist.

Without a name and they are hiding his face.

This man is innocent. This will trend in #endsars
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Sars Killed a notorious cultist and serial arm robber??
Which armrobber goes around with an AK47 riffle alone on a bright daylight??
BTW, I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.
Something looks fishy.
This is another innocent man under the mercy of SARS.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.
Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened

Bros! You have good eyes. Another innocent man murdered in cold blood and we are jubilating.
The pics are entirely different. Nigeria police I know will snap pics of the deceased in their van, scene of killing, etc.
How was this carried to their display centre? Why different gun in atleat 3 pics.
Well! Dead men don't talk. My condolence to the family. #endsars.

Pls bloggers should trend this on Twitter, let's not wait till we suffer same loss.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 10, 2017
ebby9z:
Believe this story at your peril. "Heavy gunfight" with just one man. He's carrying 5 magazines with AK47. Na him o.
Stupid people. See their yeye slippers

Yeye dey smell. If after heavygun battle, he still has 3-5 fully loaded mags left and fix to the gun, then bro it simply means he had up to 20mags attached to the gun then. It was just a shot to the stomach at close range to puff up the deceased internal organs. Definitely the shot was at close range.

Story does not add up as that does not look like a machine that was fully engaged.
I grew up in the barracks and have heard countless tales and seen things.
I know what I am saying. To all officers of the force, irrespective of your standing, if you kill an innocent man, the blood will chase you and your kids.
Wonder why their kids seldom do well in life? Check their history.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Agbalanze(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2017
I don't trust SARS!
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by phkka1(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2017
On no account should you believe this type of story from the Nigerian police. They are good at killing innocent souls.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by tunary(m): 6:12am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
BTW, I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.
Something looks fishy.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.
Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened

Mr Beeeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
Do you know the difference between a rifle and a magazine?
no Colonel...But sir can u please still show me the 5 magazines there or for National security reasons it can't be displayedand ofcourse the gallant deligent SARS were very good marksmen to the perfection that a guy with charms held them to a shoot out for so long...Later the charm surrendered to the super powers of the Great Nigerian Exterminators teams and he died and in a twist of fate and luck the only gun and charm he had fell on him while he quickly positioned himself for the camera and laying in STATE...

Sir You have a very wrong role model...You have been emulating jimoh moshood and it's bad for your destiny ���

I don't care what you think or have to say...The information there reeks and oozes of fabricated acute fallacy...Take it to the left cleaners please!

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Psoul(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

The other guns with black tape have five magazines meaning they are the same gun. The last pic with cream masking tape has 4 magazines which contradict the previous pics.

SARS....SARS....SARS...hw many times i call una? Stop killing innocent pple and using ur weapon as evidence against them. When presenting ur fake evidence to the public, be very consistent. We are not as foolish as u guys.
#EndSARSnow

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

finally someone intelligent and unbiased...
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nzemarcilinus(m): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2017
amunkita:
If u guyz succeed in rooting out SARS/Police, I hope u guyz re ready to revive Voltron to defend us from High end criminals
Before the invention of #SARS, Nigeria Police Force has been doing that for ages without much innocent brutality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Sluvist(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2017
they shot innocent person now and labeled him as armed robber as he can not talk to defend himself now. We all know their color.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Angelanest:
Operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), gunned down a serial armed robber, kidnapper and notorious cultist after heavy shoot-out in Rivers state. The alleged hoodlum who was reportedly nabbed with five loaded Ak47 magazines and a riffle including an asoorted charm - had his corpse displayed after being killed by the security operatives in gun battle.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/sars-operatives-kill-notorious-armed-robbercultist-charm-rivers-photos.html
the guy already died hours before the pics was taken...Rigor motis is already setting in post mortem...Noting from the intestines...And i am wondering why the SARS aren't displaying their faces,let alone the names and division of this gallant marksmen....

Rubbish another extra judicial killing...Rubbish rubbish..

Please ENDSARS NOW...HIV atleast gives time to mature to Aids before killing sometimes it doesn't even kill if it doesn't get to HIV type 2..But SARS is only type 1 meet & bribe..no bribe the next thing is.. Aim and Kill..

Before people we start preferring Aids to Police paid to protect...END this locusts Now!!!!!
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by amunkita(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Nzemarcilinus:

Before the invention of #SARS, Nigeria Police Force has been doing that for ages without much innocent brutality.

Before SARS, were there kidnapping cases
When u were growing up, did we ve such sophisticated criminals as we ve today

If u answer the above without sentiment, read further.

If they succeed with this, what makes you think they would stop at that..
The truth is that the whole campaign has been hijacked by those whose activities re threatened by SARS...
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by mathew247: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2017
so no one noticed that there are 3different guns on that pictures...1&3 is the same while 2 and 4 are different guns. God save us in this country, Amen. if he's innocent may God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by mathew247: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Sluvist:
they shot innocent person now and labeled him as armed robber as he can not talk to defend himself now. We all know their color.
you are right bro...look at the pictures again. the first picture has the same gun with the third picture but the second picture has a different gun...and also the fourth picture has another different gun. 3guns on top a dead person. which kind magic be that.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by JONSYN7154: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2017
ladyF:
These SARS people again. I hope they didn't kill an innocent person. angry

It's LadyF again. angry angry angry

. Definitely its an innocent man they kill. They want want to show that they are important now after the call that they should be scrap. Anyway, LadyF, where have you been
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Unclebod263: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
The story sounds somehow
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by msylva2147(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2017
firstolalekan:

Fool..
Have you addressed the points he raised?
About the different guns and magazines that was "placed on his chest"
I suspect you to be his accomplish from the way you are sounding IDIOT!!!!
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ceda99: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2017
staged murder
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ruggedadventure(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
Story. The officers in other police department can do that. #EndSars

only one man #cultist #kidnapper #armrobber

That's versatility grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In Wale Turner's voice
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Luqas: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2017
5 Pictures, 3Guns and 1 man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by bishopkay: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

My guy you are very very right! What even bothers me most is the pattern of the bounding of those magazines. That's exactly the way SARS guys bind their magazines together!
One picture has a black tape, another has a masking paper tape?
Another innocent man just died to massage SARS claim of "crime fighting"
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Hespee93: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

i gues as much. I dont think that guy laying down there is an armed rober.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by olex88: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Story for the gods
Innocent man
Defferent riffle and magazine in all the pictures
Some has two magazine while some has three, some are non
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by firstolalekan(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2017
msylva2147:
I suspect you to be his accomplish from the way you are sounding IDIOT!!!!
Lol!
Accomplish accomplish grin
Oloyinbo weere grin

What a rētard.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by tunetokheyno(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
It's always a media op. If he was an armed robber where was he operating? Let's get witnesses from that area and compare stories, SARS is usually the armed robber IMHO.
#ENDSARS

Also low-key questions like how come only 1 armed robber?

If he was the only armed robber, can't they just over power him instead of killing him.

Why is this even front page on a Sunday, am I supposed to say Good Job Police?

Sorry I'm just pissed off, them collect money from me recently and my pockets still lament cry

Oh and guys how far na, una no come protest oo, the day they will check ur phone and start prosecuting based on ur nairaland comment is just around the corner, after all if anyone had said before this year ends, youth would be stopped and searched for their twitter comments,I would have said that such prophet and his god communicate in beer parlors.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Subonbon(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2017
And another one! Team end sars now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.