Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (82267 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by emmydon01: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2017
This is all lies... How come the arm robber never kill any of them. Please we are not mumu
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nzemarcilinus(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2017
amunkita:

Before SARS, were there kidnapping cases
When u were growing up, did we ve such sophisticated criminals as we ve today

If u answer the above without sentiment, read further.

If they succeed with this, what makes you think they would stop at that..
The truth is that the whole campaign has been hijacked by those whose activities re threatened by SARS...
Do u mean the Nigeria Police force can not handle kidnappings case or take out armed robbers ? I could recalled ,it was the police that naped Anini,Okosisi,Oyenusi and co. #Sars ever achievement is the arrest of #Evans,the brutality of the of the innocent and massive extortion from the public.
In the foreign Land,
forces like #SWAT TEAM are only deployed to crime scene, u don't see them on the street or highways exercise policy duty.

Na so #SARS for be. Deploy them for special duties not on the streets.
#EndSars-Jare

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Impeller(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Sars Killed a notorious cultist and serial arm robber??
Which armrobber goes around with an AK47 riffle alone on a bright daylight??
BTW, I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.
Something looks fishy.
This is another innocent man under the mercy of SARS.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.
Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened
Dude, the crime is scene was arranged by amateurs unknown to them that you've seen the entire season of CSI, NCIS, Law & Order-SUV, 24, Sherlock Holmes, SWAT and so much more. Who trained our officers?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
BTW, I noticed 3 different guns. picture 1 and 3 are the same. Picture 2 looks like a different gun without a magazine(s) while picture 4 uses masking tape (paper tape) to hold the magazines together which is different from picture 1 and 3 that uses black insulation tape.
Something looks fishy.
SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians who couldn't meet up to their demands since ages.

Sometime last two month, one told me he will fire me and nothing will happen and his colleagues where saying they know how to write a report on my behalf, and i was just jokingly calling him bro just to cool his temper and they later extorted 3k from me after much argument, my crime was that i had an Army Sticker on my bike and it was given to me by my elder bro who is in Maiduguri now, his number was off on that incident

SARS has been killing innocent Nigerians and tag them armrobbers, how can a lone arm robber engaged SARS on a shootout, who was there withness and where did it happened

check again the magazine was removed though i don't trust them sha

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
Rubbish. You cannot kill someone extra-judicially in self defense. Forget all that definitions you wrote up there.

Extra-judicial killing is you taking the position of the law to pass judgment on a person by killing that person. It is unethical and highly frown upon.

On the contrary, if all rules of engagement were duly followed, in the process of defending yourself against attack from a suspect, you kill the suspect. You did so in self defense. You did not pass any personal judgment or take take position of the law in dealing with the suspect. (Keyword - Judgement)

Shut up

Self defence is if the suspect came for you.
Extra-judicial is if you went to the suspect and opened fire on him.

So if I happen to be driving home with an AK47 and the police stopped me and found my weapon, thy have every right to kill me based on self defence? Because obviously I had not killed any of them yet? The rule of engagement does not translate to law. Only the law can assess whether it was an act of murder or self defence. But until that pronouncement is made, it remains extra-judicial on the part of the police.

In law, the ultimate self defence would have been to avoid him at that time. The overall aim of rule of engagement is to minimize casualties

The only person that could be excused for "self defence" is the suspect who felt threatened and opened fire. The action of the police was extra-judicial in all entirety.

So don't come here and preach to me that this was self defence by the police and not extra-judicial killing.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Bigprick9inches: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Fake story, Na set up

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by olumalcolm(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

Thank you oo. The 1st and 3rd pix have 5magazines and is taped wit a black tape,d 2nd pix does nt have any magazine attached to it while the 3rd pix have 4magazines wrapped wit yellow tape. Truth is, there was no gun battle and d man was jst a normal guy who goes about wit his own protection but was killed by dis bastards. Although i have neva had any encounter wit SARS b4 oo but anyday we do, i promise dem hell afta dat encounter. awon were angry

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
I understand that SARS have a lot bad eggs amongst them which as a result makes them in the bad books of Nigerians, but can we at least be sensible for once here?

Armed Robbers or cultists terrorize Nigerians, Nigerians will blame the Police for not being able to defend them.

Police defends Nigerians against robbers or cultists, Nigerians still blame the Police for killing or arresting robbers because they think they might be innocent. They are sitting comfortably in their sitting room, probably watching the news on the TV or reading it on their phone but instantaneously conclude that thief must be innocent.

If Nigerians would always believe every caught robber or cultist is innocent, then what's the point of having any security agency?
I get your point. But on many occasions, SARS had threatened innocent people that they would kill them and labelled them armed robbers if they didn't pay. You have read similar stories on this thread and you can't even deny knowledge of that, even before this particular incident.
I can't lie to you, I'm confused as to whether SARS should go or remain because it is just a matter of WHEN you or another innocent person becomes another victim in the hands of these people, SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Abiodunstephen(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
SARS may be doing bad job in some other places but in my area in River state, if not the help of SARS and God we would of been prey to this boys. a year ago igwuruta axis was like there farm where they go every day for the daily bread.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by TPound(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Is it only me or the SARS operatives didn't snap the robber's face...maybe the innocent Guy's family might have been looking for Him

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2017
hmm...so charm dey fail sef.....na wa ooo..good one for sars

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by cybriz82(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Shey na bullet pull out d guy intestine Like dat?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by abdollar2020: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
useless set of animals that call themselves SARS.they are very notorious killing innocent citizens an tag them as criminals. they stop me on the way one last two weeks an said my vehicle papers are fake an if I don't comply they we take me to their station and charge me court. I told the idiots they don't no their work if not they will not tag a genuine paper as fake because of money.The idiots later free me because I was courageous an I threaten them they will loose their job if my papers was confirm as original.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Cacawa2:

Shut up

Self defence is if the suspect came for you.
Extra-judicial is if you went to the suspect and opened fire on him.

So if I happen to be driving home with an AK47 and the police stopped me and found my weapon, thy have every right to kill me based on self defence? Because obviously I had not killed any of them yet? The rule of engagement does not translate to law. Only the law can assess whether it was an act of murder or self defence. But until that pronouncement is made, it remains extra-judicial on the part of the police.

In law, the ultimate self defence would have been to avoid him at that time. The overall aim of rule of engagement is to minimize casualties

The only person that could be excused for "self defence" is the suspect who felt threatened and opened fire. The action of the police was extra-judicial in all entirety.

So don't come here and preach to me that this was self defence by the police and not extra-judicial killing.
"The only person that could be excused for "self defence" is the suspect who felt threatened and opened fire. "

And how are you sure it wasn't the suspect that opened fire first?

Ofcourse, it wasn't the suspect. It is very easy and convenient in the comfort of your couch to conclude it was the police who shot first.

You see where I'm driving at?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by abiambo(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2017
only him 5 loaded AK 47.. na wa oh. nothing we no hear from Nigerian police force
4Ken:
Story. The officers in other police department can do that. #EndSars

only one man #cultist #kidnapper #armrobber

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by WINDSOW(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
Your hatred for SARS is beclouding your sense of reasoning. The guns in both pictures are the same. In the first picture, the AK47 was fully loaded, why in the second picture the gun was unloaded, probably for security reasons.
Oga, np vex. Am analysing my opinion.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by macAB: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

Its obvious u know nothing about guns,next time always try to get your facts right.Learn to applaud them when they do well and give constructive criticism when they go wrong.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ebby9z(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
specter:

Yeye dey smell. If after heavygun battle, he still has 3-5 fully loaded mags left and fix to the gun, then bro it simply means he had up to 20mags attached to the gun then. It was just a shot to the stomach at close range to puff up the deceased internal organs. Definitely the shot was at close range.

Story does not add up as that does not look like a machine that was fully engaged.
I grew up in the barracks and have heard countless tales and seen things.
I know what I am saying. To all officers of the force, irrespective of your standing, if you kill an innocent man, the blood will chase you and your kids.
Wonder why their kids seldom do well in life? Check their history.
You have sense, bro. The evil these men perpetrate will make you wonder in awe and stupendous surprise. It does cost them anything to frame a person up, they have all the apparatus at their disposal; especially their license for impunity. Many a live have been wasted and destinies truncated in the hands or these beasts, without anybody battling an eyelid. It's very sad and disturbing

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by nicelaw(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
We wouldn't know the importance of this guys until #ENDSARS finally works.. This crime-full Nigeria needs SARS
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:

"The only person that could be excused for "self defence" is the suspect who felt threatened and opened fire. "

And how are you sure it wasn't the suspect that opened fire first?

Ofcourse, it wasn't the suspect. It is very easy and convenient in the comfort of your couch to conclude it was the police who shot first.

You see where I'm driving at?
enough of this discussion.

How far?
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by habsydiamond(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
murderers and robbers in uniforms I hope u have not killed an innocent man ooooo
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
For those calling for the scrapping of SARS, they have to rethink, some of them are doing a very good job.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by smalls001: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Staged pictures.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by smalls001: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Doing a good job Pictures are staged bro...
mechanics:
For those calling for the scrapping of SARS, they have to rethink, some of them are doing a very good job.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
smalls001:
Doing a good job Pictures are staged bro...
wow, but I read a report of a police man saying if SARS is scrapped, armed robbery will be on the rise.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
I understand that SARS have a lot bad eggs amongst them which as a result makes them in the bad books of Nigerians, but can we at least be sensible for once here?

Armed Robbers or cultists terrorize Nigerians, Nigerians will blame the Police for not being able to defend them.

Police defends Nigerians against robbers or cultists, Nigerians still blame the Police for killing or arresting robbers because they think they might be innocent. They are sitting comfortably in their sitting room, probably watching the news on the TV or reading it on their phone but instantaneously conclude that thief must be innocent.

If Nigerians would always believe every caught robber or cultist is innocent, then what's the point of having any security agency?

Please take a closer look at the pictures, again...
Almost 90% of comments here are suspicious of this action of SARS. I guess you see what others don't see, it's fair-enough you don't roll with the band-wagon.
I agree with you that the Populace should be fair to SARS, but believe me, when you encounter and survive 'SARS Intimidation", then you'll understand the populace suspicion.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by Emanodimo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrBen10:
Something looks fishy.

Thanks for your observation, I didn't notice that until I scrolled down to read your comment.

Something is suspicious, the man may be criminal ...But, In their usual way, the guns are not thesame...Unless, the dead guy have more than one gun.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by sapele914(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
autotrader014:
I dont trust this people one bit, this man could be an innocent man, they killed him and tagged him armed robber. Thats how dey operate, especially if you dont have cash to give them. This SARS men are the real robbers
You don't have any family members in the police force?so the police is now the cultist and the criminals burning houses and kidnapping?,soon you will have an encounter and you will appreciate the worth of the police,I hope you live to regret your words.
Re: Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics by ohhgee: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
NA SO!!!! BUT STIL NA ONLY 25% STIL GOOD AMONG DOS SARS, MAKE DEM #REFORMSARS,NOT#ENDSARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.