Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

"I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) (14430 Views)

#bbnaija2021: Angel Pulls Up Her Dress To Show Cross Tattoo On Her Bre**st / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Janelove918(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
This lady has caused a buzz on social media with her amazing ‘assets’.

She claims to have the most pointed nyoyon in Africa.

Well, her ‘milk factory’ has also left people talking and in her pictures, she gives followers the best view of her much talked about b0dy.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/the-most-pointed-ny0ny0n-in-africa.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by lovelylad: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Typopeep(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blood of Santa! OP! u wicked o!

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by duduade: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
I pity the dude who will suck that ponyon in that dirty environment...

All these girls in higher institutions with no priorities at all...

Dirty buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Where the bress?

8 Likes

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
The environment looks really disgusting. That's my concern.

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
U re really a dirty girl

2 Likes

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by roarik(f): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
her room tho

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
this one be bress ooo Na Koko u get u dey call bress...

2 Likes

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Janelove918:

Well, her ‘milk factory’ has also left people talking and in her pictures, she gives followers the best view of her much talked about b0dy.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/the-most-pointed-ny0ny0n-in-africa.html?m=1
please am not seeing any pointed breast hia ooo, all I saw is slippers look alike breast.
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by creatorsverse(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lord give their children eyes that they may know d difference btwn boobs and breast

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Waffarianman(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahhaha see ur life wit D's ur small breast like 1sed of my blokos so... I pity u

2 Likes

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Chidesforlife(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Wow 08112956742 add me on whatsapp
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Viserion: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Janelove918:

FILTHY SWINE!!!!

YOU GIVE PIGS A BAD NAME......
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:35am On Dec 10, 2017
What is pointed here now?

She sha wan trend by force
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by sagerasaq: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Dirty!!!!
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
The environment looks really disgusting. That's my concern.
wetin concin u

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
chigoizie7:
U re really a dirty girl
She must be very dirty.
Such LADIES usually have fishy smell down there.
They irritate me....

I can't plunge my manhood into such piggeries, for mine has emblem and deserves respect
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by otusnora(f): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Where the bress?
i'm still looking for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Ladeola(f): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nt as pointed as mine,though

1 Like

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Estellar: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Where the breast nau?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lara croft on ps1 has the most pointed breast grin
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by onyedika946(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Breast nah breast, as long its suckable.
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yikes! What a filth angry
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by stefanweeks: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
I support her if

It is the the most pointed in the direction of dirt.
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by bughead: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Janelove918:

dirty girl in a dirty environment!

not surprise if this girl belong to that particular tribe associated with garbage!

Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by adehadex(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
The breast they will press that U'll start crying is the one U're bragging abt......... My friend gerrout.
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ladeola:

AT LEAST THE PIG SHOWED A PICX WHEREAS YOU................................
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Tonyp22(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Ladeola:
pictures or else u knw d rest grin grin
Re: "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Janelove918:

OP,
I came to see breast o. You either show me the girl's ponited or you show me your rounded ones. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.