Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) (881 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by jesushelpme(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
i was shock when a primary 1 boy ask me the five prophet of allah. i enquired to know why the boy want to know the prophet of allah? he showed me the home work.

he already wrote down 4 remaining one. there was nothing i could do, its an assignment his parent had no idea about. well i help him with five in another paper but replaced mohamend with ismail. namely idris, ibrahim, musa, sahil & ismail.

but another thing i thought about was that the names of prophet the teacher taught them is what matter the most, example is that a student is naming another names that is outside the names the teacher taught them it means someone must have hand in it.

i am feeling guilt already for involving myself in this. Muhammed is not a prophet likewise Ismael from a Christian aspect of view the boy is a Christian and the teacher is already teaching them Allah is God and he does not have a son. they are already singing Islamic son.

this is already contradiction with the christian religion. look at the comprehension. atleast they should have allowed them and the parent right to choose either Christian religion or Islamic religion instead of both.

i don't know if i should report to his parent as they are practicing Christian. this one is contrarily to their faith and believe.

attach is the comprehension and the new curriculum.

lalasticlala, seun.

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Gggg102(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
what about the Muslims that have to answer the Christian questions above the IRS test
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by jesushelpme(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gggg102:
what about the Muslims that have to answer the Christian questions above the IRS test
i am not here to indoctrinate christian to muslim. both studies at the same time for a kid is wrong.
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Gggg102(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Gggg102(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesushelpme:
i am not here to indoctrinate christian to muslim. both studies at the same time for a kid is wrong.

then why are you terming it "islamisation"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Yabiola26(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
This kind of op is the genesis of this country problem... Even while I was in secondary school we were asked questions that the answers can only be found in the Bible like 'name all the disciples of jesus christ', 'narrate how the name Saul was converted to paul'... Mind you i am a Muslim ... Now the question is ' is that christianization'..

4 Likes

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Seun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Religious knowledge is important. Every student should be able to describe the beliefs of Christians, Muslims, traditionalists, and atheists.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by hakeem4(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seun:
Religious knowledge is important. Every student should be able to describe the beliefs of Christians, Muslims, traditionalists, and atheists.
religious knowledge is not important at all, it’s just basically teaching 21st century children about Bronze Age beliefs. Religious knowledge will make sane and normal humans do things only insane people can do. How do you teach the story of Adam and Eve or oduduwa and lamurudu with evolution?

1 Like

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Seun(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
hakeem4:
religious knowledge is not important at all, it’s just basically teaching 21st century children about Bronze Age beliefs. Religious knowledge will make sane and normal humans do things only insane people can do. How do you teach the story of Adam and Eve or oduduwa and lamurudu with evolution?
You teach the stories of Adam and Eve and Oduduwa and Lamurudu as stories that different groups of people believe to be true, not as hard facts that students must believe. And you teach evolution as the scientific consensus. If we are to get along better with people whose beliefs are different from ours, knowing what they believe is the first step.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seun:
You teach the stories of Adam and Eve and Oduduwa and Lamurudu as stories that different groups of people believe to be true, not as hard facts that students must believe. And you teach evolution as the scientific consensus. If we are to get along better with people whose beliefs are different from ours, knowing what they believe is the first step.

Nicely said.
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by alBHAGDADI: 3:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Seun:
Are you sure Muslims will end up being cool with that?

You see, when we end up knowing what each one of us believes in, we will hardly ever get along. How do you expect a Christian to feel safe after knowing that Islam denies Jesus as the Son of God cos Allah said so in the Quran where he also ordered Muslims to kill the unbelievers (Christians) for holding such beliefs?

1 Like

Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Modo9(f): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Seun:
terrorist nkor, why don’t we study what they believe so we can live amongst them in peace
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Horlami3370: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2018
Hmn
Re: See The Assignment Giving To A Primary One Student (islamization) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
What is the name of the school? Is private or public

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong / Pls An Urgent Answer Is Needed Very Urgently.. / Who Are The True Owner Of Jesus Christ? Christians Or Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.