Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (43943 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by johnstar(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na! (Wao
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by kizyalex10(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Even when d person who is paying have stolen.nd d person who doesn't have couldn't pay because d little he earns can't reach him for a month.so God will bless the theif more nd leave d poor.mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by origima: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
If na dis,no wahala.pls make una release King Kidnapper Evans and the other iniquiteous fellows everywhere make dem go pay tithe and make Heaven na
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by phameous: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
felixomor:

Is it your shout?

Abeg help me ask am oh..

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Richy4(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Those ones that aren't christians all over the world ... that are millionaire... I'm not talking about Naira wise.. I mean in $,£,€ how did they derive their open heaven?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
I have been paying tithe o, and there is nothing to show for it. I will open window of heaven, I will rebuke devourer for your sake, yet nothing happened. These people should stop lying about tithe. Did tithe open heaven for Dangote or open heaven for Buhari. All these pastors are about their pocket and pocket only, they are less concern about salvation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
tchimatic:
some mumu sheeple will shout " alleluia"
You have to be very careful in order not to face the wrath of God. If you don't wanna tithe, then don't. It's a personal thing. You don't have to run your smelling mouth
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by stagger: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

And you foolishly think that miracles are bought and sold with money?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Paying of tithe is good o
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
obembet:
Some pple are very stupid, they wont hear the whole message before before started judging. I believe someone like you always Pick a verse from bible to condemned others....

You don't see the wonderful testimonies to share... I guess you are born to condemned others and u might not be great in life... Bloggers like you will soon be out of business
guy pack well, things like this randomly happen to individuals around the world that don't even know Christ, stop making god out of men.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Divay22:
Paying of tithe is good o
don't forget tax.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
I have been paying tithe o, and there is nothing to show for it. I will open window of heaven, I will rebuke devourer for your sake, yet nothing happened. These people should stop lying about tithe. Did tithe open have heaven for Dangote or open heaven for Buhari. All these pastors are about their pocket and pocket only, they are less concern about salvation.
You saying these people should stop lying means you are saying the bible (God) is lying. If nothing happened then it means you don't have faith. Feed on the word of God so that your faith can be strengthened

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
tchimatic:
some mumu sheeple will shout " alleluia"
is it your mouth?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
noalistic:
You have to be very careful in order not to face the wrath of God. If you don't wanna tithe, then don't. It's a personal thing. You don't have to run your smelling mouth

Another mumu sheep

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sheymano10: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
pls everyone should check this out .tithes is good don't let devil deceive you 2 Chronicles 31:12 And brought in the offerings and the tithes and the dedicated things faithfully: over which Cononiah the Levite was ruler, and Shimei his brother was then:

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by missyb08(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Awon bloggers sha.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
stagger:

And you foolishly think that miracles are bought and sold with money?
how many hospital patients has your pastor healed? Ask yourself that question.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by oyebols(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
when will this pastors start giving back to the needy and members of the church?..I would love to know why pastor oyedapo has never giving to the public,like we all know that redeeme always give and the likes but winners is always different...all they do is buy private jet and flaunt with expensive cars.....am a blogger who seeks opinion to know why all this is happening....my blog url is oyebols..com cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by efolsam(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
obembet:
Some pple are very stupid, they wont hear the whole message before before started judging. I believe someone like you always Pick a verse from bible to condemned others....

You don't see the wonderful testimonies to share... I guess you are born to condemned others and u might not be great in life... Bloggers like you will soon be out of business
Please, I'd like to know the testimony of that lady with Bishop
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by YelloweWest: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
sobmos:
how many hospital patients has your pastor healed? Ask yourself that question.
Your pastor healed hospital patients

May God help u.

Stop glorifying pastor pls
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
noalistic:
You saying these people should stop lying means you are saying the bible (God) is lying. If nothing happened then it means you don't have faith. Feed on the word of God so that your faith can be strengthened
Does paying tithe need faith or just obedience? Abegi, #ourmumudondo#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rockyrocky:
don't forget tax.
undecided I have forgotten and i don't wish to remember
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
1Sharon:

Another mumu sheep
It's better to be a godly sheep than to be a devilish goat like you. I pity your future husband if u will ever have one. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by fynex(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

No true man of God,called by God....can be against tithing...... NEVER....

If any pastor or true man of God is against tithing then he/she hasn't really studied the word of God

God's word has always been debatable right from creation...so all these whole talk about the word of God are not knew in fact more are yet to come.... Its all right there in the scripture.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by noalistic(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Does paying tithe need faith or just obedience? Abegi, #ourmumudondo#
You are a fool if u think things will just happen if you pay ur tithe without having faith that what God promises will come to pass. It's not automatic. Faith without works is dead and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Pennykeyz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
For ur music production... Pls call me 07082353615...m pennykeyz

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by SURElee(f): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Krafty006:
keep your opinions to yourself.....am a winner for life. How I serve my God , what I do with my money is nobody's business..... i train professional footwear designers , check my profile.

God bless you .New dawn for us jare. I will keep tithing till the last day.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Richy4(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
I have been paying tithe o, and there is nothing to show for it. I will open window of heaven, I will rebuke devourer for your sake, yet nothing happened. These people should stop lyoing about tithe. Did tithe open heaven for Dangote or open heaven for Buhari. All these pastors are about their pocket and pocket only, they are less concern about salvation.

They practically lie to people some times... I remembered when I was in University , young and stupid...I was a sanctuary keeper.. Every Saturday 6:30AM instead of relaxing in my room watching TV, I was mopping and cleaning with other foolish ones... We got told that as u are cleaning God's house, God will clean your house, how no sickness will come your way etc...

When I travelled out of the country, I discovered that most churches hire unemployed members of their church, paid them to clean the church, therefore reducing the rate of unemployment.. I became mad when I remembered my unpaid labor I rendered in that church from 200level to final...

there are high rate of unemployment in Nigeria .. if they hire unemployed youths in those churches to clean, at least it will reduce the rate of youths depending on their parents...

14 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by tchimatic(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
noalistic:
Don't be deceived my dear... God sends His blessings to All Human whether u pay tithe or not... whether u go worship Him or devil...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by mickeymimi: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richy4:
Those ones that aren't christians all over the world ... that are millionaire... I'm not talking about Naira wise.. I mean in $,£,€ how did they derive their open heaven?

bros u are right o smiley .. without being ministered to . .... they already had a heart of given........ by supporting lot of charity organisations , children in need and creates employment for the jobless through their businesses.
e.g
Andrew Carnegie- "No man can become rich without himself enriching others," Andrew Carnegie
The Gates Foundation also signed a $25 million agreement with the World Bank to support the purchase of more than 100 million doses of oral polio vaccine (OPV) in Nigeria.
The Facebook couple Mark Zuckerberg have already given away over a billion quid, including $25m to help take on Ebola
CEO of Google donated $2 million to refugee causes , after the travel ban by Trump.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by tchimatic(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richy4:

They practically lie to people some times... I remembered when I was in University , young and stupid...I was a sanctuary keeper.. Every Saturday 6:30AM instead of relaxing in my room watching TV, I was mopping and cleaning with other foolish ones... We got told that as u are cleaning God's house, God will clean your house, how no sickness will come your way etc...

When I travelled out of the country, I discovered that most churches hire unemployed members of their church, paid them to clean the church, therefore reducing the rate of unemployment.. I became mad when I remembered my unpaid labor I rendered in that church from 200level to final...

there are high rate of unemployment in Nigeria .. if they hire unemployed youths in those churches to clean, at least it will reduce the rate of youths depending on their parents...
my dear... don't mind those thieves... if tithe really open heaven's gate... every unemployed tithe paying person will be working with chevron or NNPC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.