Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (43993 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by uyplus(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
WE WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE MORE AND LOUDER NOISE...

Mark These Dates
Dec 22- TLCCRM 15th year Anniversary
Dec 25-26- December Retreat "ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS"
Make sure u you Hear the Noise...

This one sef na lord's chosen. Those over zealous dirty looking, green aproned, ibotic and broke followers. Hehehehehe. Awon getting to the highest level! I challenge you and your beliefs today, if you are sure your tithe is gonna yeild you results, tie it to a convenant and ask God that by this time next year you want to have 500M. Don't be scared, if God be true and your tithings are true, it'll happen! Because Matthew 7:7 says ask and it shall be given and God won't break his words. Keep tabs on me and remind about the financial progress.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
We will Continue to Sound it into your Ear Drum until u Become A CHOSEN...
SO GET SET!!! THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN
Thunder fire una and that Lazarus scammer

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by uyplus(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
noalistic:
Pastors take their quoting from Malachi 3:8-12 on tithing. So if you don't believe it then you are insinuating God is lying because the bible is God's word

We take ours from Deuteronomy 14 22 to 29! Since God can't contradict himself, we'd choose it over Malachi which was specifically addressing Levi priests!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
firstolalekan:

Thunder fire una and that Lazarus scammer
U CALLED IT ON URSELF!!!!
WHEN IT FALLS ON U, ENSURE U DONT WASTE UR PARENTS MONEY, MOVE STRAIGHT TO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY @IJESHA LAGOS FOR RESTITUTION... COS THATS ONLY WERE UR CASE WILL BE SOLVED...
DONT FORGET THIS!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
uyplus:

This one sef na lord's chosen. Those over zealous dirty looking, green aproned, ibotic and broke followers. Hehehehehe. Awon getting to the highest level! I challenge you and your beliefs today, if you are sure your tithe is gonna yeild you results, tie it to a convenant and ask God that by this time next year you want to have 500M. Don't be scared, if God be true and your tithings are true, it'll happen! Because Matthew 7:7 says ask and it shall be given and God won't break his words. Keep tabs on me and remind about the financial progress.
AM TOO SMALL TO GIVE GOD ALMIGHTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS..... I AM MADE FOR HIS PLEASURE..... HE HAS BLESSED ME SOOOOO MUCH.. MUCH BEYOND MY REASONING
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by oruma19: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
lacemose:
all the saga on tithing, Bishop David Oyedepo finally speaks on it..says it's the only way to open the doors of heaven, no matter the prayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajtmCcEq1aA

Oyedepo says God says if the woman doesn't tithe then He (God) has nothing for the woman.. Ehehehehehhe. God forbid evil. This is confirmed heresy and tgis man should be stoned. Muslims won't condone such rubbish said about Allah. The Nigerian and American Pentecostal god is a kalokalo or merrybet of naijabet or 247bet gods. Chaiiii. The God whose name is Jehovah gives all things freely without any bias to those he wills. Oyedepo has backslidden but pride will not make him repent. He will perish with all the people's wealth he is stealing. Its this fraud his in-law Bishop Olutayo saw that made him also leave winners to form his own church. I raally pity pentecostal christians, they are in trouble. I will pray to my God and study His word at home until I find a God fearing church to attend. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
U CALLED IT ON URSELF!!!!
WHEN IT FALLS ON U, ENSURE U DONT WASTE UR PARENTS MONEY, MOVE STRAIGHT TO THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY @IJESHA LAGOS FOR RESTITUTION... COS THATS ONLY WERE UR CASE WILL BE SOLVED...
DONT FORGET THIS!!!
Lol!
Radical for Satan people grin
Lazarus go soon buy him own private jet grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
uyplus:

This one sef na lord's chosen. Those over zealous dirty looking, green aproned, ibotic and broke followers.
MARK MY WORDS!!!!!! BEFORE FEBRUARY 1st 2018, IF THE LORD TARRIES, YOU WILL WEAR THAT OVER ZEALOUS DIRTY LOOKING, GREEN APRONED,IBOTIC and BROKE FOLLOWERS..

GOD OF My Pastor Lazarus Muoka, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, I Hand this Young man over to u....
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by oruma19: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Even the young girl that gave testimony about multiple promotions and all that attributed her blessing to the seed she sowed in winners, she didnt attribute her blessings to the giver but to her seed. Oyedepo was even hailing her, shame!. I am ashamed of the kind of men of God we have these days. One million people paid tithe and sowed seed, among them a young girl sees result (out of a million) does that not tell u that the blessing is from another factor other than the seed? If we assume its from the seed then the majority 99.9999% who didn't have a testimony sowed wrongly or what. Bishop oyedepo is shaming Jehovah by all this nonsense he preaches and encourages. He tells u to bribe his gods (not Jehovah) first to be able to get blessed. I fear church henceforth. Pride will not let them repent because their words are almost bigger than the words of the bible already. Bleep Pentecostalism, Bleep America and Nigerian fake pastors claiming to know God, they do the wish of Satan their master. They preach heaven but gather immense wealth on earth, they do not believe in heaven but they tell u there is one. I am pissed of. Let God of heaven that I serve and know intervene else the whole population of the earth may be lost. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by oruma19: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My Bet9ja
last game
Sporting Lisbon is leading 3-1.

*singing*
A bleeping good time never hurt nobody
I got a little drink but it ain't barcadi
If you love the girl
I am so so sorry
I gotta give it to her like we are in a marriage.

Unforgettable
French Montana featuring Swae Lee.
My song of the year.

Tithe is none of my business grin
my people my people...na so jare. Bleep dem a with their lies. The young lady attributed her success to tithe and seed she sowed in winners but not to God the giver of success. I rather play bet9ja since gambling is the main thing that beings blessings. I choose to do my gamble in the store rather than in the church. If I wana give to God, I will give to the poor and small churches around me. Bet9ja all s way. Meanwhile abeg send me game make I play weda I go hama today...lolzzx
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by allenpaul(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
and the gate of hell shall not prevail over tithing,am addicted to tithing .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
millionboi2:
tell dat to ur fada
ok I will bro. No be fight.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by oruma19: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
kizyalex10:
Even when d person who is paying have stolen.nd d person who doesn't have couldn't pay because d little he earns can't reach him for a month.so God will bless the theif more nd leave d poor.mtcheeeew
that should tell u the pastor is just a reckless man. He thinks he is god now that his word is law. Shame on Naija pastors. Oyedepo and edeboye are the cause of the problem in Nigerian christiandom today. Liars
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by sobmos(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Chuvin22:

Lol.. Con Artist
Pastors are con artist
That's remarkable
yes naw. Naija pastors are con artist
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by obailala(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2017
noalistic:
Pastors take their quoting from Malachi 3:8-12 on tithing. So if you don't believe it then you are insinuating God is lying because the bible is God's word
Malachi 3:8-12 refers to the Mosaic Laws given to the Jews, the curse talked about in verse 9 is the 'curse of the law', which is all part of the old covenant.

Fast forward to the new covenant, Galatians 3:13 highlights how Jesus Christ through his supreme sacrifice has saved us all from the curses of the Laws (of Moses). Except you are denying the death and resurrection of Christ (just as Jew still do till date) or except you are saying the Apostles who preached these things under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit were liars, I'm not sure I understand why or how the curses of the laws in Malachi are still being preached so seriously or used by pastors even in 2017 to frighten believers (Gentile believers at that).

No where was it ever documented in the bible that the Laws of Moses should be extended to Gentile believers, the apostles never preached the Laws of Moses when they extended the gospel to Gentiles; they never received tithes, and they never asked non-Jewish believers to pay tithes in accordance with the Laws (Malachi). Specifically, the template of giving preached by the apostles is contained in 2Cor 9:7, it talks about giving whatever you wish in your heart (not a mandatory percentage) freely, without compulsion.

It"s not enough to just read 1 verse of one chapter of one book and ascribe it as the total Word of God, do well to read the entire bible, there are 66 books. You can start by reading the entire chapter 3 of Galatians and then tell us who truly is calling God a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by D1official: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
tchimatic:
some mumu sheeple will shout " alleluia"
Alllleeeeeeeeelllluuuuuuiiiiiiaaaa!!!!!!!.
Is it ur money, ur life or ur mouth?.
Nawa oooo.
Moreover he is my papa.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Justbright(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
robosky02:
good

all these people rooting for satans agent asking Gods people to withhold their tithe is merely to bring them to bondage

when they were not giving tithe they called them church rat

but they have known the truth ... the covenant practice of tithing

and God is blessing His people but

the devils trap is to bring Gods people to bondage again by stoping them from tithing with all the frez nonsense

reference:

Malachi 3:10-18King James Version (KJV)

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?

15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Sir can u pls explain Deuteronomy 14:20 downward?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
somehow:
But Elijah performed a showman's miracle in the view of the public.

Infact he was the one that challenged the prophets of Baal into a miracle contest.

I guess you don't read your bible well enough.
That was a different case....it was to show the supremacy of God and not for monetary gains
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by Adeyeye09(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
mumu, so the miracles your pastors performs on live television is not showmanship abi? When una go get sense na?
wen ur ready to argue ur point wiv sense, i will reply u.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by omoelerin1: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2017
bedspread:
Tithing opens u up to Supernatural Supplies and SECURES WAT IS GIVEN

I hv noticed the Problem here is where the Tithes go to....
I Pay my Tithes to the Church of GOD...
My Church is involved with so many crusades almost every 2weeks, there is a crusade....
Get to a Church that is after the Souls of Sinners.... Pay ur Tithes there...
That is the Heart Beat of GOD....
That is a Fertile Ground.....
Salvation is free.
Jesus does not request anything from you.
He doesn't ask you to bring tithe, offering, money, candle, ritual. Nothing.

Just give him your life. Simply!

'I am at the door knocking, if any man hear my voice and open, I will enter unto him, and dine and wine with him'.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by omoelerin1: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Krafty006:
keep your opinions to yourself.....am a winner for life. How I serve my God , what I do with my money is nobody's business..... i train professional footwear designers , check my profile.
Your tithe will bring you clients, and open door for you, no need of advert.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by H2Ossss(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

oga... randi james did not do that for pastors.. he did it for paranormal activities (magicians).. and in form of a contest where by about 1000 ppl applied in the first phase... do you want pastors to apply for a contest try getting facts right before posting... and besides... the challenge was stopped in 2015
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by MikaelsonRx(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2017
sobmos:
The world needs to read on a certain man named RANDI JAMES. A man who opened a 1million dollars trust fund, to give to any pastor,prophet, medium, or person that can perform a miracle in front of educated and learned scientists.

Can you believe that since 1964, No pastor or prophet has been able to come forward to claim the prize, because all of the prophets that has come forward were all debunked and caught in their lies.

Religion as a whole is biggest scam ever. Don’t misunderstand me. God is very real. But the issue is that, con artists came up with a plan to twist and turn the God’s words to their benefits and gain.

Think about it, some pastors are for Tithing and some are against it. So, God’s words is debatable now abi? Who’s telling the truth now? The pastors that are for tithing or those against? Na wa o.

You're as senseless as that randi james or whatever he's called... Givin out 1 million fr som1 to perform miracle openly. That's like operatin a circus or doing show for money. My brother, even Jesus didnt showcase his deeds.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by princfred(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Yoruba and wayo is like 5 &6. Even if they be pastor.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by mauriceju2(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Like the lord chosen
bedspread:
Tithing opens u up to Supernatural Supplies and SECURES WAT IS GIVEN

I hv noticed the Problem here is where the Tithes go to....
I Pay my Tithes to the Church of GOD...
My Church is involved with so many crusades almost every 2weeks, there is a crusade....
Get to a Church that is after the Souls of Sinners.... Pay ur Tithes there...
That is the Heart Beat of GOD....
That is a Fertile Ground.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by princfred(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
oruma19:
Even the young girl that gave testimony about multiple promotions and all that attributed her blessing to the seed she sowed in winners, she didnt attribute her blessings to the giver but to her seed. Oyedepo was even hailing her, shame!. I am ashamed of the kind of men of God we have these days. One million people paid tithe and sowed seed, among them a young girl sees result (out of a million) does that not tell u that the blessing is from another factor other than the seed? If we assume its from the seed then the majority 99.9999% who didn't have a testimony sowed wrongly or what. Bishop oyedepo is shaming Jehovah by all this nonsense he preaches and encourages. He tells u to bribe his gods (not Jehovah) first to be able to get blessed. I fear church henceforth. Pride will not let them repent because their words are almost bigger than the words of the bible already. Bleep Pentecostalism, Bleep America and Nigerian fake pastors claiming to know God, they do the wish of Satan their master. They preach heaven but gather immense wealth on earth, they do not believe in heaven but they tell u there is one. I am pissed of. Let God of heaven that I serve and know intervene else the whole population of the earth may be lost. I rest my case.
When a million people sow seeds some a bound to have success one way or the other just like amongst a million who didnt.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by alfsalami: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nothing to explain , Freeze is totally correct
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by fynex(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
somehow:
I guess the disciples and Jesus weren't men of God then since they didn't give nor took tithe.

I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'.....Luke 18:12(by Luke)....here he gave

And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied.....2 Corinthians 9:11(by apostle Paul)here he received

But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: . . . Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress. 15Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. 16For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.....Phillippians 4:10-11,14-16.....here they received

You can go to this link (http://411tithesofferings.411-cashflow.com/ChristJesusandFreeWillOfferingsHeReceived.html) to enlighten yourself so that next time you do your research before you ask certain questions....

Do have a lovely Sunday
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by bedspread: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
mauriceju2:
Like the lord chosen
VERY CORRECT
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
noalistic:
Maybe u are speaking for urself, devil's advocate

Did the holy goat ghost tell you that ?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why are you mixing up cheerful and willing giving with 'madatory/threat/coercive giving called tithe? Why trying to be clever by half? Trying to act like you didn't know what I meant when I said the disciples or Jesus never paid not received tithe? What you posted up here are all the kind of giving Jesus encouraged. The one you give without coersion.
fynex:

I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'.....Luke 18:12(by Luke)....here he gave

And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied.....2 Corinthians 9:11(by apostle Paul)here he received

But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at last your care for me has flourished again; though you surely did care, but you lacked opportunity. Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: . . . Nevertheless you have done well that you shared in my distress. 15Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. 16For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.....Phillippians 4:10-11,14-16.....here they received

You can go to this link (http://411tithesofferings.411-cashflow.com/ChristJesusandFreeWillOfferingsHeReceived.html) to enlighten yourself so that next time you do your research before you ask certain questions....

Do have a lovely Sunday

Luke 18:12 you quoted was a parable Jesus told, you quoted it mischievously to hide the truth, you ignored the preceeding verses just to hide the truth. Here is it in full:

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; [2] Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: [3] And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. [4] And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; [5] Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. [6] And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. [7] And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? [8] I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? [9] And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: [10] Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. [11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are , extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. [12] I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Now pray tell, are you a Pharisee or saducee Jesus spoke about here?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) by somehow: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol monetary or not, I just proved to you that real miracle can occur anywhere if truly the person is of God.

The so called miracles some of these churches show on TV, aren't they for monetary gains? To pull crowed to their church and charge them Deliverance fees as we have seen and heard.
Adeyeye09:
That was a different case....it was to show the supremacy of God and not for monetary gains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.