Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender (988 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by yjgm(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Soon to be wedded pictures of ASC II Umar Gbachinkwu of the NSCDC Niger State Command and his bride to be. Lovely.

Cc: lalasticlala, farano, rocktation

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by yjgm(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
More

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
They look good together. Nice, decent and simply. This is what a pre-wedding picture should look like. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by solz007(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by iamJ(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
cat and antelope lipsrsealed

dont ask which is which, look and it will be revealed to you

let the force guide u grin

5 Likes

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by mofeoluwadassah: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice one kiss
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op dont mind the ugly mofo above me.

Nice pictures but let the wedding pics looks more beautiful than this.
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by ClitoPen: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Nice one kiss
Prettythicksmee:
Op dont mind the ugly mofo above me.

Nice pictures but let the wedding pics looks more beautiful than this.

Shouldn't mind him (ugly mofo as u called him) yet u trailed same path....what does that make you?
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by Macgreat(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
HML
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Civil Defender by Viserion: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7

(1) (Reply)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally / What Are The Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.