Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online (65361 Views)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Don't Lie, Will You Know These Pictures Are Photoshopped? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Asawoboy: 10:38am On Mar 12
Like what is happening undecided undecided undecided
Can some1 caption the last pic Am confused grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Asawoboy: 10:39am On Mar 12
grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by TANID(m): 10:52am On Mar 12
I Can't Believed My Eyes

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Odin13: 10:53am On Mar 12
She needs help.. we never can tell

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Quality20(m): 11:04am On Mar 12
Forced marriage is now d norm in d east I guess

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by annford: 11:06am On Mar 12
Both of them look mentally, psychologically, emotionally, physically and perhaps, spiritually discouraged, tired and demoralized. The last picture has the man looking like a child whose candy was taken from him by a giant.

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Watianoengineer(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12
cool

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Obierika(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12
I'm sure it was the photographer tat asked them to pose like this

18 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by 4reala(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12
It's like some person's must have forced them into the marriage

26 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by ukaface(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12
Them marry Abi them never marry?

Wetin concern me if them no pose well?
Nigerians always drinking paracetamol for another person headache

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Ballzproblem2: 1:06pm On Mar 12
she's probably thinking of her ex cheesy

8 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Ifitdigitals: 1:12pm On Mar 12
They know what they are getting in to. Na like this everybody suppose dey take marriage pic. Marriage no easy I tell you.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Tallesty1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12
Odin13:
She needs help.. we never can tell
Looks like she was given to him to marry as a form of repayment for a debt owed by her parents.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by poshestmina(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12
Ifitdigitals:
They know what they are getting in to. Na like this everybody suppose dey take marriage pic. Marriage no easy I tell you.

To show say them dey enter into serious business.
Hahahhahahah.

Fear no go allow me eat for this kind aggressive wedding .

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Odin13: 1:58pm On Mar 12
Tallesty1:

Looks like she was given to him to marry as a form of repayment for a debt owed by her parents.

Maybe.. just maybe

A lot is possible this days

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Adewale1603(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12
When you marry an old man

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by tundebasic(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12
One of them probably lost a very important family member, few days to the wedding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Zonefree(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12
A non virgin bride has no moral justification to smile or dance on her wedding day.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Panda7(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12
man is gay grin

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by BigYash: 2:52pm On Mar 12
Marriage no be by force,them no go hear.. This must be photoshop sha

2 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by CJStarz: 3:02pm On Mar 12
Quality20:
Forced marriage is now d norm in d east I guess
Who told you it's in the east?
This is an old picture.
A skit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Sirhush(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12
grin
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by mytime24(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12
SkiT

2 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Robertgreene1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12
Interesting...l won't talk about these ones...their poses is their business...
But the truth is that 80% of naija girls marry men they don't truly love cus of societal pressures...most of the fish-brained ones will use their childishness and annoying drama to chase away guys that they truly love then they will end up marrying a man they don't have any iota of feelings for in the end... just cus of societal pressures to answer married women at all costs...
That's why majority of married women are lonely...frustrated and depressed deep inside... majority of them don't even really enjoy sex with their hubbies...they just do it...cus it's their obligation to have kids....
And that's why they keep looking for real love outside their marriages...
I remember my last days in the uni...when l moved into a new self-con lodge...my next door neighbor was a young man and his young wife...the wife fine Sha...and she was just 23...l was 22 then...
The man was handsome too...but he was rarely at home...he sometimes travelled for weeks on business trips...
Omo that his wife disturbed my life eh...this girl will just be bringing me delicious meals almost everyday...and she will be entering my room at will to watch TV or just gist with me while wearing bumshorts and trying everything to seduce me...and the lodge was built in such a way that every two adjoining rooms had a corridor and a small iron gate at the end of the corridor that then led to the stair case.....
So if l had wanted to fvck the girl...we will just lock that gate from the inside and even the hubby won't be able to come in and catch us in the act cus he must knock first...
But my self discipline and personal vow that l will NEVER fvck a married woman saved me from her seductions like Joseph....
Even when l graduated and left the lodge a few months later...the girl was still sending me love messages about how much she loves and misses me... somebody's wife oo!!

Naija girls...you people should try and marry men una truly love abeg!
And families and the society in general should stop pressuring girls to marry early at all costs!...
But sometimes l feel for girls Sha...the barbaric African culture expects them to marry as early as possible...but the same culture discourages them from personally approaching and wooing a guy they love!!!
If you're a girl...and you see a guy you truly love...approach him...woo him! You won't die! Stick with him and hold him tight...build with him and marry him! Marry for ur happiness and not to please the society!...the society won't be there to suffer in silence with you when you marry a man you don't truly love!!!
Shalom

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by GodHimself: 3:17pm On Mar 12
- She looks pregnant. Maybe it was a shotgun wedding.

- They could be tired from preparing for the event.

- Maybe that is how their faces are.

Asawoboy:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Asawoboy: 3:56pm On Mar 12
GodHimself:
- She looks pregnant. Maybe it was a shotgun wedding.

- They could be tired from preparing for the event.

- Maybe that is how their faces are.

u go explain tire undecided

2 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Benwallt(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12
The girl be like, "please, I need help, this man no deserve me. I don taya"

1 Like

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by UcheKingsley1: 6:51pm On Mar 12
Joyless wedding.

Joy will surely come at their Hot moon bed. grin
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Starboytwo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12
Robertgreene1:
So if l had wanted to fvck the girl ...we will just lock that gate from the inside and even the hubby won't be able to come in and catch us in the act cus he must knock first...
But my self discipline and personal vow that l will NEVER fvck a married woman saved me from her seductions like Joseph...
spare us the sermon if you didnt Bleep her.

3 Likes

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12
Asawoboy:
Like what is happening undecided undecided undecided
Can some1 caption the last pic Am confused grin
THE PARCEL FORCE

ewo ninu yin ni AGE gbe awon Egbon wan yi?
AGE don carrythis ons odd to TIGHTENING CORNER, at least when issue show n brawl BEGINS , we can all see it STARTED from BEGINNING...

NO QUESTIONS on when it Begun

Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by flokii: 7:03pm On Mar 12
The man looks like a Calabar person..
Re: These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online by AllahOfBlood: 7:04pm On Mar 12
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.