Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (45448 Views)

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by skentelelady(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Df
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by saynotoidiots: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

It is not theparty it i the individuals in the party...

Why do you like APC, when most of the top members' are from PDP?
that's the problem with some uninformed Nigerians.

Saraki, Amaechi & some bad looters in PDP are now APC saint.

Amaechi took GEJ government to court when GEJ refused to share excess crude account with Nigerian governors yet Amaechi was the first person to accuse GEJ when he left office that his government spent all the monies in government coffers.
Amaechi later spent the money on buharis election, here's the link for record purposes
http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscteants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..
na this night you go die. ntooooooor

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Earthquake1: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonjas have already started wailing, sore losers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
What exactly is your problem? What do you have to gain in all these political ish? Or are they paying you? Who takes politics and politicians serious these days? If them like make them carry machete kill themselves, wetin be my own. You come carry the thing fo head like gala.
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscteants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by kalvoken(m): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
G
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Liebermantic: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
PDP needs to intensify its campaign in North west and Northeast and South west to some extent..

APC has nothing to offer Nigerians!
Buhari is a disaster.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by CoolFreeday(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

you have a point. I dislike PDP because of the men at the top and those playing to run while i like APC just because of the man at the TOP, PMB.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Balkan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afonja oldman wants to be chairman of PDP grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Earthquake1: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:
** Dancing azonto **

ile lo lo ta ra ra.. Rest in Pieces PDP

E pain am, where is the IBB and Atiku that will give the vote to Adeniran?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Alariiwo: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:
Afonjas have already started wailing, sore losers!

You can't read between the lines, this will cause panic for Wike and PDP as a whole.

BTW where is Wike getting so much money from to throw around. I can see the shoeless, clueless fisherman's hand in this.
They are dead beats anyway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by kalvoken(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Sheriff was right after all....he exposed the plans of Wike a Year Ago...

Ur own zombiesm has so beclouded you that we can't help but leave you to your own fate

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by dieBYfire: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Sumner Shagari Sambo:

Breaking News:
ADENIRAN REJECTS OUTCOME OF PDP CONVENTION

PDP Chairmanship Aspirant, Tunde Adeniran has rejected the conduct of the election exercise and yet to be announced results.

Calls for Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party to immediately takeover the party

PDP are have gotten it right this time! ATIKU IS REALLY LUCKY. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Alariiwo: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

E pain am, where is the IBB and Atiku that will give the vote to Aden Iran?

Funny enof, I don't even support APC.

I see Buhari and PYO as better options over all others.. Be sharp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by dieBYfire: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

You can't read between the lines, this will cause panic for Wike and PDP as a whole.

BTW where is Wike getting so much money from to throw around. I can see the shoeless, clueless fisherman's hand in this.
They are dead beats anyway.

Really? grin
Anything that gets ATIKU in is fine by Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Whizsam(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
PDP

una weldone o

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Stingman: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you have a point. I dislike PDP because of the men at the top and those playing to run while i like APC just because of the man at the TOP, PMB.

Your choice...I don't like the man at the top because he is extremely divisive and sectional...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by maestroferddi: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
B
NgeneUkwenu:
Sumner Shagari Sambo:

Breaking News:
ADENIRAN REJECTS OUTCOME OF PDP CONVENTION

PDP Chairmanship Aspirant, Tunde Adeniran has rejected the conduct of the election exercise and yet to be announced results.

Calls for Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party to immediately takeover the party
This pathetic Sumna Sambo doing senseless jpurnalism for Tinubu and APC...

We await results of convention. This satanic falsehood will of course be debunked

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by CoolFreeday(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

I like APC just because of Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by CloudResident(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Second time am saying this today, the building is already cracking while being rebuilt!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by dieBYfire: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
paybak:
What exactly is your problem? What do you have to gain in all these political ish? Or are they paying you? Who takes politics and politicians serious these days? If them like make them carry machete kill themselves, wetin be my own. You come carry the thing fo head like gala.

I know her problem , but I won't tell
Because if I do... She will scream " Mynd44 Rule 409" grin
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by slivertongue: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bolustical:
I am very happy Prof Tunde Adeniran is losing out,

Because the region that desperately wants the VP slot in 2019 will have to forfeit it.

The SW is too relevant for the PDP to maltreat and believe me or not, the VP seat is that compensation.

2019 ain't gonna be 2015
d sw sud stop bragin because dey got.vp for d first time in a democracy

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Duru009(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is Adniran expecting to win the the election or what!!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by CoolFreeday(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

Your choice...I don't like the man at the top because he is extremely divisive and sectional...

you may have a point there again. For me, where a person is from is not my issue provided the person is delivering or can deliver
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Awoofawo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
I attended a crusade last week and someone touched my shoulder and said "YOU WILL WALK". I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade, I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my transport fare
!!!... Behold,
*I WALKED*!!! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama / Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.