Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (45447 Views)

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2017
angels09:
YOU WILL GET LESS THAN 10% THIS TIME
Even with buhari recession,I think not
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2017
OYIBN:

The claim is that UCHE Secondus is from SOUTH-SOUTH, Rivers State to be precise. Very soon ljaws etc will tell us how their region has been heavily polluted due to oil exploration. Bayelsa craved out of Rivers state is very small yet collect hefty revenue from the Federation Account each month. In addition they share out of the 13%/Derivation fund which goes to oil producing states only Rather than develop Bayelsa state, the Governor is giving each delegate from the North #10,000 dollars and those from the south #5,000 dollars. For what? Which of their Northern candidate is going to beat Buhari in the north. They equally will loose more states to the APC in the South-South. Money down the drains!
Lose to APC the recession party,same way you guys said you would win Anambra
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by danjay22: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Bolustical:
I am very happy Prof Tunde Adeniran is losing out,

Because the region that desperately wants the VP slot in 2019 will have to forfeit it.

The SW is too relevant for the PDP to maltreat and believe me or not, the VP seat is that compensation.
. Amazes me how some fools reason. Who were in d pdp? most of d big thieves left pdp for Apc, so what r u saying? U r too parochial for my likin..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Xano(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Interesting

When NgeneUkwenu , an APC supporter and BMC, creates a topic with the intention to cause divisions in an opposition party, most would not take you serious.

We know your intentions, while you earn your pay cheque.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by saynotoidiots: 6:43am On Dec 10, 2017
ItsTutsi:
I know that was how ur father was able to pay for ur upkeep,by sacrificing and trafficking people yo libya .bloody ritualist
Were ni baba e!

Oloriburuku Olobo rirun niya e!

Olofo ni iwo omo!

Go n Die a miserable death!
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Badtiboi: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscreants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..

Sheriff was right after all....he exposed the plans of Wike a Year Ago...
words of a zombie. By their words u shall knw them. Child of hate

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by barbstee(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin

omg

The end of sw pdp

Ayo fayose must be considering his options now grin
Fayose may want to be given the VP slot wch iais actually dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by bolinxman: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even with buhari recession,I think not
Things are getting better under this current regime, PDP is dead forever, yesterday's covention was actually organised for (PDP) the party's burial ceremony.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by chngebeginwthme: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you have a point. I dislike PDP because of the men at the top and those playing to run while i like APC just because of the man at the TOP, PMB.

Well said..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Ayesa: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2017
OYIBN:

The claim is that UCHE Secondus is from SOUTH-SOUTH, Rivers State to be precise. Very soon ljaws etc will tell us how their region has been heavily polluted due to oil exploration. Bayelsa craved out of Rivers state is very small yet collect hefty revenue from the Federation Account each month. In addition they share out of the 13%/Derivation fund which goes to oil producing states only Rather than develop Bayelsa state, the Governor is giving each delegate from the North #10,000 dollars and those from the south #5,000 dollars. For what? Which of their Northern candidate is going to beat Buhari in the north. They equally will loose more states to the APC in the South-South. Money down the drains!

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by chngebeginwthme: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
dieBYfire:

Really? grin
Anything that gets ATIKU in is fine by Nigerians grin

Nigerians or you mean IPORK?
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by anaton(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscreants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..

Sheriff was right after all....he exposed the plans of Wike a Year Ago...

But the man has finally joined the PDP.

Please lets settle our differences and ATIKULATE properly for 2019.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by pedrilo: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2017
SW should go and die!
They caused our defeat in the last general elections with this same attitude of poor preparation and strategic planning.
The party has little or nothing to gain from SW in 2019 because they have Osinbajo in APC.
And again, I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by chngebeginwthme: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
olagbola55:
so u mean I should vote fayose under pdp to Prof under apc? Can't happen man pdp is dead

Tell them ooo, Nobody in North can match the popularity of Buhari and no one in South can match the popularity of Osinbajo..

What a better combo..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by chngebeginwthme: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If it comes down to a choice between Fayose and Osinbajo, I would gladly choose Fayose because of his doggedness and courage in defending his faith. He might be errratic and unconventional in his ways-but he would speak up when things aren’t right.

Fayose and Osinbajo are both Yoruba and Christian but I prefer a Fayose in these times.

@bold you mean like begging for birthday wishes?
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by slivertongue: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

If you cant write in English then write in Igbo…. I will use google translate cos you aint making sense here grin grin grin

In 1999 the north installed obj as president, a compensation for the death of MKO. the south west didnt labour for Aso rock, they played no role in that contest.
u need to read up the political history of nigeria, all the tribal war wont help u and others alike
Since the yoruba race produced the VP for the first time they have made it a routine to tell others how they cant suceed without them. i have said it on this forum times without number that the middle belt and south south have come of age and anyone underating them does so at his or her peril because they wont lie low like the igbos. the PDP convention is a pointer to this thinking. okupe did justice to this thought pattern and went ahead to advice the yorubas to come out to work for others and not for self if they desire a place.at he power base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

@bold you mean like begging for birthday wishes?

I don’t understand what you mean. If you want to say something, go right ahead and say it instead of making inane innuendos.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by CrtlAltDel: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
slivertongue:

[s]In 1999 the north installed obj as president, a compensation for the death of MKO. the south west didnt labour for Aso rock, they played no role in that contest.
u need to read up the political history of nigeria, all the tribal war wont help u and others alike
Since the yoruba race produced the VP for the first time they have made it a routine to tell others how they cant suceed without them. i have said it on this forum times without number that the middle belt and south south have come of age and anyone underating them does so at his or her peril because they wont lie low like the igbos. the PDP convention is a pointer to this thinking. okupe did justice to this thought pattern and went ahead to advice the yorubas to come out to work for others and not for self if they desire a place.at he power base[/s]
Hahahaha…. You keep exposing your low IQ… in 1999 who ran against OBJ? grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by slivertongue: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahahaha…. You keep exposing your low IQ… in 1999 who ran against OBJ? grin grin grin

the person ur tribe put forward lost

sori am nt among those who leave issues for name calling and brickbat. so okupe who stated same suffers low IQ.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by billyG(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
people destruction party(pdp) each man shld hav gun 2 d convention with machetes,guns & grenades.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by chngebeginwthme: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don’t understand what you mean. If you want to say something, go right ahead and say it instead of making inane innuendos.

Where are you when Fayose is begging for Birthday wishes from Buhari?
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2017
ItsTutsi:
guy ur a hypocritical deluded sociopath!!,bleeping ipob jew!..when people say filthy stuffs about Buhari and apc..do u caution them?
oponu ni e. Where in my post did i support any politician? F**k all of them. Wetin be my own with them? The lady just don't have any other job than that her yeye post about politics and ipob. And since i'm not in Nigeria, i didn't know ondo state is now an ipob state. Dindinrin.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by orisa37: 7:53am On Dec 11, 2017
Tunde we must decamp. We can't be second rated to Secondus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama / President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.