Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (45440 Views)

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by goosast: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Politics is all about interest, you might be in Kano and i in Rivers, if we share same political interest we form a group (mutualistic political relationship). Before voting we might distribute a list to our supporters as a form of reminder to vote our names and interest, urging them (our members) to vote inline with our group's interest. In this PDP convention going on,their is a list called UNITY LIST which is urging members within the interest group to vote names on that list signifying that those names on the list share same political interest. So nobody is imposing or forcing any candidate on anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by doubleportion: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Awoofawo:
I attended a crusade last week and someone touched my shoulder and said "YOU WILL WALK". I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade, I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my transport fare
!!!... Behold,
*I WALKED*!!! grin grin grin grin grin
grin lol! Prophesy fulfillment!
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by zoedew: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Approach the courts for redress first thing Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Awoofawo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin
doubleportion:

grin lol! Prophesy fulfillment!
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by GoodMuyis(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
kings09:
But Tinubu n Amaechi shared dollars at the Lagos Apc convention for buhari to win or u tink ppl have forgotten?

Jesu! A cool bottle of star for d commentus below

And Started by who to be honest? Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by ernieboy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
a leopard never changes its spots, I was expecting PDP to put its acts together and present a viable alternative to APC, but...

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by ZESTN: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
I Think Nigerians Have so Far Come To Embrace Even The Worst PDP Than The Best Saint APC. So Why The Noise From The APC Camp? I'm Sorry, No Sympathy For The APC. The Worst You'd Do Is Give Nigerians Buhari Again.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by ernieboy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

You can't read between the lines, this will cause panic for Wike and PDP as a whole.

BTW where is Wike getting so much money from to throw around. I can see the shoeless, clueless fisherman's hand in this.
They are dead beats anyway.
u are asking where the governor of one of the richest state in Nigeria is getting money from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by ismail55(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stop disturbing yourself...money is speaking here today....2017 chrismax never a dull moment for PDP Deligates today...wike in control

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by frankwyte: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
People just type without reasoning, I asked prof Adeniran prior to this time in this forum, the APC will bring the storm; can he weather the storm? Can he sacrifice with strength and boldness when the time comes? the age is not there again that's for sure. PDP need people tested with track records of delivery. I know they read my mind well on this if Secondus carries day. For those who want PDP never to get right or fanning the embers of discord, listen up, opposition is good to always put APC on its toes .

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by fof1: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscreants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..

Sheriff was right after all....he exposed the plans of Wike a Year Ago...

PLS GO AND SIT DOWN. MIND UR BUSINESS, APC APOLOGIST. MIND UR PARTY,LEAVE D MATTER FOR PDP MEMBERS TO FIGHT OVER..

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by olawalepopoola: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I told you to leave them and their party in the other thread. I don’t like how you are handing them cheap Pyrrhic victories about this PDP issue. I personally don’t see what impact Adeniran’s victory would have on the general elections in 2019. Yorubas will vote overwhelmingly for Buhari in 2019 because of our son Osinbajo. Cest fini!
Osinbajo lo le ooo. President come 2023. Anyone wea won die make him die. Yoruba's will vote massively for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by bionixs: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin Useless Party...Wike Has Finally Buried The Party, While the idiotic ipob miscreants are AthiefCulating and feeding on the carcass!

At this point, President Muhammadu Buhari May Just Be Reelected unopposed in 2019..

Sheriff was right after all....he exposed the plans of Wike a Year Ago...
unless any other persons decides not to contest,including you
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by waveman2: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Wen their are other ethnic groups living in d SW. Abeg park well tribal bigot.

angels09:
YOU WILL GET LESS THAN 10% THIS TIME

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2017
goosast:
Politics is all about interest, you might be in Kano and i in Rivers, if we share same political interest we form a group (mutualistic political relationship). Before voting we might distribute a list to our supporters as a form of reminder to vote our names and interest, urging them (our members) to vote inline with our group's interest. In this PDP convention going on,their is a list called UNITY LIST which is urging members within the interest group to vote names on that list signifying that those names on the list share same political interest. So nobody is imposing or forcing any candidate on anyone.

Hmmm maradona. I beg save your breath and keep your explanation to yourself. We are not fools!!! Hahaha hahaha we dey wait for 2019 ooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by senatordave1(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2017
waveman2:
Wen their are other ethnic groups living in d SW. Abeg park well tribal bigot.

And so? Are there no other ethnicities in ss/se and north? Your calculation of south west votes being marginal will not work,they will deliver bloc votez this time.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Jaideyone(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2017
saynotoidiots:

he will rather push it to front page, if its news that tarnish the image of APC or expose APC then it will be closed but this is a news that has to do with PDP condemnation.

I belonged to neither of the party but its not a hidden fact that APC have a say on this forum intact APC controls this forum

***modified***

Hahaha grin grin grin I said it!

Yipee!!!
I wonder why you ate wailing over news with credible link.
if the news is genuine the mods shouldn't push it to the front page? smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by deomelllo: 1:23am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Una failure and predicament just begin... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by OYIBN: 1:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Bolustical:
I am very happy Prof Tunde Adeniran is losing out,

Because the region that desperately wants the VP slot in 2019 will have to forfeit it.

The SW is too relevant for the PDP to maltreat and believe me or not, the VP seat is that compensation.

The claim is that UCHE Secondus is from SOUTH-SOUTH, Rivers State to be precise. Very soon ljaws etc will tell us how their region has been heavily polluted due to oil exploration. Bayelsa craved out of Rivers state is very small yet collect hefty revenue from the Federation Account each month. In addition they share out of the 13%/Derivation fund which goes to oil producing states only Rather than develop Bayelsa state, the Governor is giving each delegate from the North #10,000 dollars and those from the south #5,000 dollars. For what? Which of their Northern candidate is going to beat Buhari in the north. They equally will loose more states to the APC in the South-South. Money down the drains!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Aldebaran(m): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2017
PDP dead and Buried grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by perez100: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2017
The APC said Buhari must rule for 4 years but the North breached this agreement and dumped Yorubas yet the Afonjas are afraid to speak out. Just see how they are crying of injustice to Yoruba PDP members - a party they have nothing at stake but Tinubu is completely irrelevant in APC he contributed hugely yet the Afonjas are too dumb to speak out.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by deomelllo: 2:32am On Dec 10, 2017
perez100:
The APC said Buhari must rule for 4 years but the North breached this agreement and dumped Yorubas yet the Afonjas are afraid to speak out. Just see how they are crying of injustice to Yoruba PDP members - a party they have nothing at stake but Tinubu is completely irrelevant in APC he contributed hugely yet the Afonjas are too dumb to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by desire222(f): 2:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Uche Secondus has gotten 1,800 votes, and still counting ! He got 2000 votes. All hail the national chairman of PDP Prince Uche Secondus !

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by maisauki: 3:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

Authe...! See your life!!!
y do u like to live in the past?
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Civeli(m): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Obasanjo is a great man. Their is unity again in the party after Obasanjo tore this party membership card years ago. It is ordinary, and people don't understand it's implications.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by alen4smith(m): 3:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If it comes down to a choice between Fayose and Osinbajo, I would gladly choose Fayose because of his doggedness and courage in defending his faith. He might be errratic and unconventional in his ways-but he would speak up when things aren’t right.

Fayose and Osinbajo are both Yoruba and Christian but I prefer a Fayose in these times.
weird choice!to clear you doubt, the yorubas can never trade an intellectual for a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by contigiency(m): 4:08am On Dec 10, 2017
I am not surprised at all. Its like them. Besides, you don't start to learn how to use your left hand at your old age. Asking PDP to stop monetising anything is like asking for too much.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by lastempero: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2017
This people should stop wailing,its either they leave the party or they negotiate for compensation but I prefer dokpesi,he is the only one there that can convince the north.
Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by DeRay98(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin

omg

The end of sw pdp

Ayo fayose must be considering his options now grin
By this, Wike 'll impose Fayose as V.P to disgrace/compensate SW.
Where does that leave the SE? grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party by Jones4190(m): 5:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.