Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (25708 Views)

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by smile4kenn(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2010
One of Nigeria's richest men and owner of Globacom, Dr. Mike Adenuga Jnr., is supposedly flying in Beyounce Knowles to perform at his daughter, Bella's wedding to Jameel Disu.

Bella and Jameel's journey into matrimony would be a three day carnival. The first phase, which is the introduction ceremony, would come up on Saturday, April 10, 2010, at the Oko Awo Victoria Island home of the Adenugas. The engagement and white wedding would follow on Saturday, April 17th and Saturday April 24th, 2010 respectively.

http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/03/mike-adenuga-to-fly-in-beyonce-for.html

Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by meggieblac: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
When money speaks what can we say?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by smile4kenn(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by sjeezy8: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
adenugas get money sha
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
Lifestyles of the rich, must be nice!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Dolemite(f): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
Haha sweet!!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2010
that means this guy is LOADED. grin grin grin
nice.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by riversman: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2010
anotha ugly daddy's gal
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by semid4lyfe(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2010
No be na wa, na real wa! Got nothin' to say except Money Good O!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ayettymama(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2010
to come and sing what exactly??

kitty kat?

check on it??

bootylicious?

why doesnt he just call the pussy cat dolls

for the strip team! mshew

i dont believe the rumour neways

lets see if iits tru
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2010
wasting of money, it would have been more honorable giving such funds to the less priviledged
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by TeeJay6(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2010
camelot:

wasting of money, it would have been more honorable giving such funds to the less priviledged
abi o, some people have more money than sense, unfortunately this extravagance wont guarantee that the marriage would last.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Urine: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2010
Mike, na your money,spend am as you like.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by nellaluv(f): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
too much money, odikwa nma o smiley
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by mamagee3(f): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
Why don't he send the Angels to sound their trumpets in his wedding? undecided
All these wealthy men in Nigeria, they always want to show off and show the whole world how wealthy they are.
Whatever happened to organising a normal wedding in which God would bless their marriage.
Is it Beyonce that would bless the marriage?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by bawomolo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
camelot:

well it's his money. he can do whatever he likes with it
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
bawomolo:

well it's his money. he can do whatever he likes with it

Thank you o my brother.
Are u sure of how much he spends on charity??
Allow the guy o, P. Diddy 2.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Dolemite(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
camelot:

Tee_Jay:

abi o, some people have more money than sense, unfortunately this extravagance wont guarantee that the marriage would last.
It's his money, you didn't give any input when he suffered to make it so you shouldn't give any input now that he has made it.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by sophy09: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Who is Jameel Disu, never heard of him before
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by hackney(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
EXTREME CHEDDAR! ! ! !

Shorty don't show up 4 nain less than $1mil

DAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM! ! ! ! ! !
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2010
Baba himself. Glo lömö; owolojekiöbedun. Hmm. If I were in his billion-dollar shoes i'd summon Michael Jackson's ghost to come perform for my beloved daughter. **that is, if any guest would be brave enough to sit out the real 'this is it' performance**
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ayettymama(f): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2010
^^lolz

beyonce is not for weddings!

shes for pervey birthdays!

u would think they would call someone that would whip out a piano and profess love all night?

o well i guess when u have money u can spend it senselessly too

beyonde for a wedding? i laff in chinese!

i hpe the bride has her white freakum dress sha!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by kech(f): 6:13am On Apr 01, 2010
pro01:

Baba himself. Glo lömö; owolojekiöbedun. Hmm. If I were in his billion-dollar shoes i'd summon Michael Jackson's ghost to come perform for my beloved daughter. **that is, if any guest would be brave enough to sit out the real 'this is it' performance**

LMAO!!!!! grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by atilla(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ayettymama

jealousy
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2010
there are a lot of slower songs that beyonce can sing (in fact, too many), as apposed to her usual up-beat type of songs.
not only that, but the idea of having someone as big as BEYONCE ' (who doesn't come at a cheap price) at the wedding is what makes it more "WOW!"
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by baroong: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
The louder the wedding the louder the crashing. cool
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by sjeezy8: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
lol wedding crashers sha!!! grin

When Mike adenuga's mother died ( age 90) it looked liked a celebration lol. My cuzzo went and I viewed the album on FB. I even thought it was owambe party. Mad celebs and various music artist performing etc . . .

When I get married its going to be MADD and when my parents die at an old age its going to be twice as MAD!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by mystikal(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
We work hard, we play harder ja re.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ayettymama(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

there are a lot of slower songs that beyonce can sing (in fact, too many), as apposed to her usual up-beat type of songs.
not only that, but the idea of having someone as big as BEYONCE ' (who doesn't come at a cheap price) at the wedding is what makes it more "WOW!"

the fact that shes expensive is the whole point of calling her to come

thats what im pointing out

last yr a russian billionaire paid rihanna to perform at his wives bday party

sensible extravancy

trey songz doin a sweet 16

sensible again i say

beyonce performing a wedding

i mean they couldve called the cast of glee grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
I think that wedding is gonna be a Joke. The guy wants to call Beyonce to perform.
So, what do they expect her to do? undecided Shake her booty while singing "Baby Boy" or Upgrade U?
grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
kech:

LMAO!!!!! grin

mama-gee:

I think that wedding is gonna be a Joke. The guy wants to call Beyonce to perform.
So, what do they expect her to do? undecided Shake her bootu while singing "Baby Boy" or Upgrade U?
grin

riversman:

anotha ugly daddy's gal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Mannylex(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2010
Cool. Money makes the world go round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Nina Ivy Stuns In Beautiful Black Mini Dress / “Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.