Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April (25709 Views)

Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by SwtzMinx(f): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2010
.m0nEY talkz. . .men b0w. .
.datz jst hw it is. .l0l. .
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Utaroz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
I'm happy for the couple. Wish them a blessed and happy married life! Will be nice to see Beyonce perform in naija again

cheesy
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ochallo: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
beyonce is coming to sing single ladies and tell the bride to show everybody that she has a ring. then she would sing dangerously in love and crazy in love and then halo and so other songs, its would definately be a mini concert, few songs and you can bet she would steal the whole show and the groom would wish he had married beyonce, she is going to soak herself in olive oil , natural oils and horse shit so she can glow and then show off her legs and do the crab bend and shake her hips. lol

it would take nothing less than a million dollars to invite her down. the last one she did she collected about 2.5 million dollars from one rich terrorist during new year's eve. If she is going to come with a full band it would be more than 1 million dollars and believe it or not, she would be prettier, look taller and obviously richer than most people in the party.lol
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by misterh(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
MONEY SPEAKING wink
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by bilqiss(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
Uhm, I don't think Beyonce is going to outshine anybody tongue cheesy. These are Nigerian fashionistas we're talking about here. I mean with the aso ebi going for a quater to a half million, our Naija ladies will represent as they usually do at weddings, both of the lowly and of the mighty grin. Even Beyonce will start asking them for their stylist's number, lol.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2010
bilqiss:

Uhm, I don't think Beyonce is going to outshine anybody tongue cheesy. These are Nigerian fashionistas we're talking about here. I mean with the aso ebi going for a quater to a half million, our Naija ladies will represent as they usually do at weddings, both of the lowly and of the mighty grin. Even Beyonce will start asking them for their stylist's number, lol.

plenty of naija fashionistas, one Beyonce.

therefore beyonce wins. wink
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Folusade(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
@pro01- Micheal jackson. Very funny! But you see, if that happens, people go stil come o. lol
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by jara: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Aww see what being Babangida's butt boy will get you. I'm so happy for him. . . All those yrs of getting on all fours really paid off. wipes Tears

You are been generous my dear.

On all four for stinking homosexual IBB pervert sexual urge that escaped Okar coup. Just for money. Too many short memories for the yahoo boys.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by SisiKill1: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^^Lmao! Yeah, how quickly they forget!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Omolulu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2010
jara:

You are been generous my dear.

On all four for stinking homosexual IBB pervert sexual urge that escaped Okar coup. Just for money. Too many short memories for the yahoo boys.
what's your proof he was on all fours with IBB? if you have no proof then know such allegations are stale
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by maedan(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Omolulu:

what's your proof he was on all fours with IBB? if you have no proof then know such allegations are stale

Yes, quite stale. And lame.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hasn't the wedding already taken Place? grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by jara: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
Omolulu:

Wait for the video to get high, u hia.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by haronky7: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
Money answereth all things!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by thelion1: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2010
Beyonce. . . . . . i dream of F ing her!!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by MrCartha: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
thelion1:

Beyonce. . . . . . i dream of F ing her!!

Maniac!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by ibsabel505: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
Humm i think this is meaningless a lot of families are hungry in Nigeria why do all this for just a day beyonce would just probably dash the money to her charity why can he not do the same reasonable thing i don't envy him cos not all that glitters is gold happy for his daughter but having a carnival doesn't make a marriage work. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Konjour(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2010
I don't give a silly hoot about the presence of another american musician at a socialite's daughter's weddin', such has been happenin' since time immemorable,the weddin' is gonna come and go,can only hope what is gonna come after all the blitz is gonna be worth the effort cuz most rich and famous names dont strike any bells when it comes down to lastin' matrimonies, i wish the couple a lastin' one to shame the records,though. Its normal that this isn't gonna go down well with everybody,but i hope my naija is gonna achieve what we all know she can be,a nation of supremos, in that way,nobody is gonna care a flyin' Zap if you should take 10 banks outta business cuz of your birthday or whatever. May the rich get richer,and the poor get rich. Holla. wink cool
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by babiebee: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
4 me its a waste of money even if they hv 2 much 2 spend
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Omolulu(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
babiebee:

4 me its a waste of money even if they hv 2 much 2 spend
your headache
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Skidoc(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
Travelista:

Seriously, how many kids does this man have?? I went to school with 3 of his daughters (we were all in the same grade, talk about awkward) and the girl getting married isn't one of them. Anyway, he's got money to hire a Beyonce but why? I don't think "Single Ladies" or "Videophone" qualify as appropriate for such an occasion; let's not even discuss the dancing and leotards. Was Celine busy? Toni Braxton's broke again and sure as hell has the time to show up, so she'd be a bargain.

Either way, congrats to the couple!

He has 8 children. You couldn't have been in the same class with 3 of his daughters. It's not possible. No three of his daughters have ever been in the same class. Maybe they are just relatives sharing the same surname?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by maedan(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
Skidoc:

He has 8 children. You couldn't have been in the same class with 3 of his daughters. It's not possible. No three of his daughters have ever been in the same class. Maybe they are just relatives sharing the same surname?

There are many reasons why this could be. 1. The daughters are olodos and keep repeating till they all ended up in the same class (very unlikely). 2. The man has many wives and happened to have daughters who are the same age and could be in the same class (heard Femi Kuti impregnated three women at the same time so such thing is possible). 3. They might just be relatives sharing the same surname (as you have initially guessed).
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Skidoc(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
maedan:

There are many reasons why this could be. 1. The daughters are olodos and keep repeating till they all ended up in the same class (very unlikely). 2. The man has many wives and happened to have daughters who are the same age and could be in the same class (heard Femi Kuti impregnated three women at the same time so such thing is possible). 3. They might just be relatives sharing the same surname (as you have initially guessed).

As per number 1, Funny but that did not happen. grin grin grin
2. No he has one wife. And a previous wife with whom he separated before marrying the second wife.
So maybe Number 3.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by maedan(f): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Skidoc:

As per number 1, Funny but that did not happen. grin grin grin
2. No he has one wife. And a previous wife with whom he separated before marrying the second wife.
So maybe Number 3.

Well I guess we'll never know for sure, LOL.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by eleshin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2010
i dont think there was any rihanna at d wedding,i'm with encomium weekly now and the marriage report is the major story this week.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Lindalucy: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
isn't she lucky?
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by parislomo(f): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
eleshin:

i dont think there was any rihanna at d wedding,i'm with encomium weekly now and the marriage report is the major story this week.

Rihanna

Well, Beyonce is billed for the white wedding. What you read in Encomium is about the coloured wedding aka Introduction and Engagement ceremonies.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by Travelista(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2010
Skidoc:

No, we were all in the same grade, each girl had a different mother and was set up in their own house; this is what I was told from their own mouths.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by shilling(f): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
I love Beyonce and all . . . but, what a waste of money. He could give that to his daughter to start off her life, better still go build orphanages, homeless shelters, etc. I'm not saying he's not already doing all that, but you can never do too much when it comes to things like that, there'll always be a mouth to feed, a child to clothe.
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by oza1: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
That is the power of money
Re: Mike Adenuga To Fly In Beyonce For Daughter's Wedding In April by rukky20: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
sorry guys just joined in but couldnt help noticing the topic well lets be frank the guy has too much money i mean he is loaded so wat do you expect believe me wen you get to that position u wouldnt think the way u guys are thinking.although i agree its waste of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Stuns In Beautiful Black Mini Dress / Pictures Of John Okafor Dressed As A Woman / Checkout The Sexy Photo Flavour Just Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.