Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (60177 Views)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Ayo25: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2017
omoiyalayi:
I hope they can now put their house in order and play viable opposition

Opposition without bitterness

Congratulations to secondus

And on a litter note I hope his name will not be rubbing on them negatively by making them to come second in election they contest in

He better change his name to Festus.lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Jaideyone(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Like I said earlier, I don't engage yorubas again......in anything...........

So u can answer ursef any question u ask......
QED.........
indeed!!! 55% and 45% are equal.
your parents should ask your school for a refund

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
ocelot2006:

Haba remove Jimi Agbaje from that list na. What did the gentleman do? Besides he has been quite loyal to the party. I recommend that he be considered for the VP slot.

No yoruba should be considered for anything.......

What is all these rubbish.........everyday betrayal......

Let them carry APC........no wahala.......we are tired of this rubbish.........

From awolowo to tinubu........who can u trust without been backstabbed again.........

Under south......we south east, south south and south west

But have u asked y SS/SE always work in unison.......because if we agree on something, we keep it......but SW no, they will still carry ur plan to north......what a backstab....

This is too much and has to stop......

AhahahahAah......

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by senatordave1(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:

Atiku needs to intensify his campaign in NW and NE.

SE,SS and NC are already in the hands of PDP..

SW VOTES will be shared by APC and PDP..

President from NE,
Vice president from SE

Senate president from SW

Speaker from NW
Deputy Senate from NC

Deputy speaker from SS

SGF from SE
etc
How can middle belt be in pdp hands when all their governors are in apc? When atiku cant control northeas,how would he control other regions? South west votes would only be shared in ekiti.ss/se would not vote totally and massively for atiki,they dont fancy northerners especially those that are not incumbents.buhari would make sure the winning margin of atiku in ss/se is not high,the votes would be watered down just like obj used to deflate buhari's northern votes.i dont see them giving more than 5 million votes.but expect the north west which gave buhari 7million votes in 2015 to exceed 10 million.the north east to churn out 4million while north central and south west would give 2 milion votes each demolishing atiku forever.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by SouthEastFacts: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Tecno66:
He lost because the cancer that has eating dip into our politics. People changed their mind at the last minutes in exchange for cash. If we continue like this, even the worst candidate will in our elections if they have the cash because poverty has killed our conscience.
He lost because he was rejected.

Why didn't his own people vote for him. They were waiting for other people to vote for him. Who be their mumu.

I am still mourning Prof loss. He is the one I wanted.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:
indeed!!! 55% and 45% are equal.

your parents should ask your school for a refund

You Really want us to engage but noooo....

This recent event will tell una SS/SE are angry......igbos too are angry.........

How can we have one south comprising of SS/SE/SW but all the time SW is always praying a betraying and backstabbing role.......claiming is wise politics.....very unfair......

Nobody wants to engage una in that antics again............

SS/SE has discovered is useless to allie with una again.......coz una go still go leak every plan to north.......

My brother( I shouldn't have called u dat but anyway)......if u see truth talk one........

South would have been stronger if not for SW unnecessary betrayals and actions......so I don't see any need for them to cry now......no reason........bro......

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by LydayBobo(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes
Thanks.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
temitemi1:
They will all be carried along.

Can't wait to start hearing court cases..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Misterdhee1:
R.I.P Pdp in the South West...Can't wait for 2019..

Same here, We South West will show them how politics is played..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
marticeus:
Tears are not just enough to cry for the BELOVED Rivers state. Amaechi wasted funds and resources sponsoring Buhari, Odili wasted Rivers funds for PDP and now Wike has made a grand entrance into to the wasteful circuit. From now onward till 2019, PDP's burdens will be on Rivers meagre resources. When will your MUMU ever do. Meanwhile, Rivers indigenes are among the poorest in Nigeria, shame!. Wise up man.

In as much as I agree with you to an extent, I don't know where you got your conclusion that Rivers indigenes are among the poorest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Jaideyone(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

You Really want us to engage but noooo....

This recent event will tell una SS/SE are angry......igbos too are angry.........

How can we have one south comprising of SS/SE/SW but all the time SW is always praying a betraying and backstabbing role.......claiming is wise politics.....very unfair......

Nobody wants to engage una in that antics again............

SS/SE has discovered is useless to allie with una again.......coz una go still go leak every plan to north.......

My brother( I shouldn't have called u dat but anyway)......if u see truth talk one........

South would have been stronger if not for SW unnecessary betrayals and actions......so I don't see any need for them to cry now......no reason........bro......
buhahahahahahaha grin

you were not born ten years ago. you were born yesterday cheesy

which one south? guy no kill me with laugh o

between 2011-2015 the southwest was in tinubu's palm. all southwest states except Ekiti and ondo were ACN under tinubu. ACN had strong structure in the two PDP States (ondo and Ekiti). the same tinubu Jonathan dragged to the CCT? ACN is the backbone of APC in the south west so how were you expecting PDP to win in opposition strong hold?

Party politics aside. let's look at the Yorubas generally. The fuel subsidy protests in 2012 was championed by Yorubas. Yorubas were the major critics of Jonathan's government. Even here on Nairaland Yorubas were very vocal against Jonathan. When he came to the south west giving cash to the kings and traditional rulers Yorubas on Nairaland told you the tactics will fail and Jonathan will never win the southwest.

so how were you still expecting Yoruba support?

so a man told you long before election he won't give you his vote and you still call him a betrayer after he gives his vote to someone else? it's a miracle Jonathan even got up 40% of the votes in states like Oyo, Osun and Ogun.

pls explain how we betrayed you again

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by poet2003: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
temitemi1:
PDP NATIONAL ELECTIVE CONVENTION CHAIRMANSHIP RESULTS

Prince Uche Secondus: 2000 Votes

Ramond Dokpesi: 66 Votes

Prof. Tunde Adeniran: 230 Votes

Prof.Taoheed Adedoja Nil vote

Invalid votes were 55

Congratulations sir!!

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/09/uche-secondus-wins-pdp-chairmanship-dokpesi-and-adeniran-reject-results
PDP has been reduced to a regional party...rip pdp
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Jaideyone:
buhahahahahahaha grin

you were not born ten years ago. you were born yesterday cheesy

which one south? guy no kill me with laugh o

between 2011-2015 the southwest was in tinubu's palm. all southwest states except Ekiti and ondo were ACN under tinubu. ACN had strong structure in the two PDP States (ondo and Ekiti). the same tinubu Jonathan dragged to the CCT? ACN is the backbone of APC in the south west so how were you expecting PDP to win in opposition strong hold?

Party politics aside. let's look at the Yorubas generally. The fuel subsidy protests in 2012 was championed by Yorubas. Yorubas were the major critics of Jonathan's government. Even here on Nairaland Yorubas were very vocal against Jonathan. When he came to the south west giving cash to the kings and traditional rulers Yorubas on Nairaland told you the tactics will fail and Jonathan will never win the southwest.

so how were you still expecting Yoruba support?

so a man told you long before election he won't give you his vote and you still call him a betrayer after he gives his vote to someone else? it's a miracle Jonathan even got up 40% of the votes in states like Oyo, Osun and Ogun.

pls explain how we betrayed you again

No coherence

Bye
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Big time congratulation Uchechukwu secondus..........

Is a well deserved victory........

Let's forget those saying Pdp is praying a dangerous game with yorubas at their sympathizser @mynd44

No no no.......what a rubbish.......u betrayed a party in 2015 and u want to collect the chairman........NEVER I mean NEVER

Yorubas are the problems of pdp.......u are in a party but no single vote from the zone during election.........

They can hug transformer to all we care or better still find a space in lagoon and end their lives.........

Ruuuuubbbbbishhhhh

So all the votes PDP got in 2015 from South West is no single votes? Don't worry i have said this before, 2019 will be North/SW against SS/SE..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nowenuse: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Omadachi:
The SE and SS are not good in politics.They are one way direction.If they want to vote almost 99% vote in one direction which is too bad.PDP has become a regional party.Is for APC to play their card well to be able to get 100% support of the north to win the next presidential election.At state level for sure PDP will win some of the APC control state becos they have not done well.This is my personal opinion.

And APC can never get 100% in the North. Maybe 100% in Hausa fulani areas, but never among we the northern minorities.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

So all the votes PDP got in 2015 from South West is no single votes? Don't worry i have said this before, 2019 will be North/SW against SS/SE..

Story story story......

Which vote.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nowenuse: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

No! 2019 will mostly be Divided north (hausa-fulani)/ divided yoruba. VS Divided north (northern minorities)/SS/SE
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
okway:

They have a better chance convincing the North. The SW ain’t interested in PDP or Apkutiku

LOL you mean they will convince the North against Buhari? hahahha you don't understand anything about Nigeria politics..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Who cares

Are u people relevant in pdp before

Una wey like to associate with evil Apc.......

Everybody is openly rejecting u people.....

Chaiiii

hahaha see painment, And i we voted for GEJ in 2011..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by okpurukata(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a victory to PDP and Nigeria!!!

Though I'm still in Eagles Square...

UP Secondus

Are you back to PDP? Na waooooo
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Jaideyone(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

No coherence

Bye
it can't be coherent cos you have lost the argument.

PDP had a weak structure in the southwest. Yoruba never betrayed you. you can't betray someone when there is no alliance.

have a nice day grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Abeg stop lying......
U people neva voted Gej......
We have ons south like we have one north
South comprising SS/SE/SW
But y is SW always off and betraying.....just tell me
what happened in pdp ysday reflects the true mind of people
Forget sentiments.......
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Mboi2: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
How can Southwest all of a sudden come to take over PDP by trying to field Prf. Adeniran as PDP Chairman. Where were they when Wike and Fayose were fighting to bring PDP back to life from the hands of Alimodu Sheriff.
Where are all those ewedu boys here shouting west will teach Wike Politics.

Every serious person in any Political party has learnt never to trust the west.
They are betrayers, they like to reap where they didn't sow, they like to belong to "ALREADY MADE", can't work out anything on their own.

Pricne Uche Secondus is the right person for the post and that was what happened at the convention.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Abeg stop lying......
Forget sentiments.......
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Story story story......

Which vote.

This link will help

https://naijagists.com/final-inec-results-of-2015-nigerian-presidential-election-by-state-buhari-wins-21-states-gej-picks-16/

PDP win Ekiti State in 2015 maybe Ekiti is in SE..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

This link will help

https://naijagists.com/final-inec-results-of-2015-nigerian-presidential-election-by-state-buhari-wins-21-states-gej-picks-16/

PDP win Ekiti State in 2015 maybe Ekiti is in SE..

U know y am replying u cordially

U are different and matured in ur response unlike ur yoruba brother that always beats drums of war here.....

Your tone of replying shows there is still matured and understanding ones........

Kudos.....

Am victor
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Nowenuse:

No! 2019 will mostly be Divided north (hausa-fulani)/ divided yoruba. VS Divided north (northern minorities)/SS/SE

Divide North by who? I guess you don't know that kinda power and popularity Buhari control in the North.

Any Northern that stand against Buhari will be seen as anti North not even now that he was in Power..

Even when he was not in power Northern always stand by him..

With the peace in North East and his diversification into Agriculture that has giving northern power to Farm and make money you think they will go against him..

All Buhari need to tell the Northers is that if they vote PDP back to power, They will collapse all their business by giving license to IGBO to be importing rice and that will collapse their effort so far in Agriculture..

So bro watchout for how campaign will be run in 2019..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Electricdanger: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

What if buhari dumps osibanjo for an Igbo man...because the north has said it time and time that South West isn't instrumental to buhari winning

To me politically, Yoruba don't know how to do politics...because they always miscalculated...look at tinubu ....do you know that South East though in opposition is benefiting far more than South West in this adminstration based in infrastructure

Also do you know that the tendency to dump osibanjo is high

Lmaoooo

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Abeg stop lying......

Forget sentiments.......

Are you alright? Go to google and search for 2011 election result and see how we voted for GEJ, The only state he did not win in 2011 is Osun State..

Betraying who? Despite our support for GEJ in 2011 what did we get? Nothing and when we have chance to be Vice in 2015 you think we will be stupid to throw that away?

That's not betraying, it's call political calculation..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by ocelot2006(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Did Jonathan win in South West ? Not getting votes ...all southern states delivered Jonathan but South West didn't deliver Jonathan and the APC also told South West that they aren't instrumental to their winning

Well GEJ lost in the SW, but we all have to admit that the PDP did pull a considerable number of votes and performed fairly well in the SW. That means the PDP has a strong support base in the region. Yes we have a number of "sophisticated" loud mouths from there, but everyone from the region shouldn't be alienated because of the 2015 elections. I urge the new PDP party Chairman to run an all inclusive administration
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Are you alright? Go to google and search for 2011 election result and see how we voted for GEJ, The only state he did not win in 2011 is Osun State..

Betraying who? Despite our support for GEJ in 2011 what did we get? Nothing and when we have chance to be Vice in 2015 you think we will be stupid to throw that away?

That's not betraying, it's call political calculation..

Ok.....make una continue calculating.....

Una also calculated ysday abi
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nowenuse: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Divide North by who? I guess you don't know that kinda power and popularity Buhari control in the North.

Any Northern that stand against Buhari will be seen as anti North not even now that he was in Power..

Even when he was not in power Northern always stand by him..

With the peace in North East and his diversification into Agriculture that has giving northern power to Farm and make money you think they will go against him..

All Buhari need to tell the Northers is that if they vote PDP back to power, They will collapse all their business by giving license to IGBO to be importing rice and that will collapse their effort so far in Agriculture..

So bro watchout for how campaign will be run in 2019..

This is the mistake you guys make. The Hausa fulanis have a strong love for Buhari, but middlebelters and many northern minorities do not!
This was why northern minorities rejected Buhari in 2011 even when Hausa fulanis voted him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.