Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (60174 Views)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nowenuse:

If you dont know, northern minorities dominate 9 out of the 19 northern states and have large populations in the remaining ones.
Hausa fulanis are not even up to half of the population of the entire north.

Hausa fulanis only manipulate religious divides to bring out a northern muslim majority. Even at that the christian northern population cannot be underestimated. So, forget it. Coupled with the fact that Atiku is also a northern muslim. The north would be heavily divided at least 60/40.

I won't argue much, This is a situation of choosing between integrity and selfish man..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

We don dey see madam Adeosun how she dey finance

No strategy, brainless......

The only language she sabi is technically in recession and technically out of.........

How can with this una mindset una go dey find united south or alliance with SS/SE.............it won't work........

All my analysis I have found out u guys are always comfortable with North..........so no need for foul play.......

Check it out the only pdp controlled state is Ekiti....smh and u want chairman.......

Even here the remaining Apc state in Imo state will be taken over either by Apga or Pdp..................

Watch out

As for buhari

He is a goner

Wail me a river who care about PDP, I am 100% Buharist..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Ok ooooooo

Others prayed so

Continue believing Apc......na for una heas e go land.....

Buhari knows his candidate will not sell in SE/SS.......

We no like am be say we no like am

We hate him...........

How can I vote a murderer, an arch genocidist, blood sucking demon..........never

And when you show him hatred in 2015 what happened? He still won and same will happen in 2019,,

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Daboomb: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2017
contigiency:
The highest bidder courtesy of governor Wike. When he starts controlling him tomorrow others will behave as if they didn't know when they traded the process. Or they will start looking for whom to blame for their woes.

Imagine!
A Governor Wike that has refused to pay Pensions of Retirees, claiming there is no money, used over #500Million to buy Vehicles for House of Reps Members, so they can al lineUp behind him!

And we blame Politicians for misbehvaing in nigeria, when we are actually the silly ones encouraging them.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Daboomb: 3:07am On Dec 11, 2017
profmiganigal:

If u want to know this meaning of LOUSY, LESS POlITICAL SAVVY plus consequences

Just ask

Bode George
Jimi agbaje
Tunde adeniran

The maening is till fresh in their treacherous minds

Lolzzzzzzzzz

"Easterners/Igbos" are a special brand of people sha!

All their decision-making and logic (or lack of it) are GUIDED BY HATRED FOR OTHERS, especially Yorubas! grin grin
Just read all their comments on this thread alone!

How can they or anyone make "political progress", based on such warped phylosophy?
undecided undecided
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by IkpuMmadu: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I won't argue much, This is a situation of choosing between integrity and selfish man..

However, after the crisis broke out between the mainstream of the party and the Senator Ali Modu Sheriff faction, Agbaje, one of the very prominent party figures, was alleged to have become detached from the party. “All the time we were in court, we did not see Agbaje. After the court judgment, when he now came and wanted to proceed from where we stopped, we told him to go away,” the normally reliable source disclosed at the weekend.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by IkpuMmadu: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Daboomb:

"Easterners/Igbos" are a special brand of people sha!

All their decision-making and logic (or lack of it) are GUIDED BY HATRED FOR OTHERS, especially Yorubas! grin grin
Just read all their comments on this thread alone!

How can they or anyone make "political progress", based on such warped phylosophy?
undecided undecided

However, after the crisis broke out between the mainstream of the party and the Senator Ali Modu Sheriff faction, Agbaje, one of the very prominent party figures, was alleged to have become detached from the party. “All the time we were in court, we did not see Agbaje. After the court judgment, when he now came and wanted to proceed from where we stopped, we told him to go away,” the normally reliable source disclosed at the weekend.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chairmanship-south-west-lost-gej-others-react/
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

I don't care if they chase him with cutlass self wetin concern me, I don't care about who become PDP Chairman because i never which them well with what they do to Nigeria for 16yrs..

So South West loosing out in PDP is a win win for me..

Well Fayose sell the South West Chairmanship out so he can be choose as VP in 2019 hahhaa bad market..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
profmiganigal:

Oga I won't engage u........
We have made it a point of duty to stop engaging yorubas.......
Let them stay alone, let's stay on our own......
Na crime again.....
Billy abeg go.......leave me
How dear u call me a yoruba an afonja....
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
billyG:
How dear u call me a yoruba an afonja....
Give me proof u are not one
Just one proof
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2017
profmiganigal:

Give me proof u are not one
Just one proof
which proof again?i hav no leopard clawed-face.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
billyG:
which proof again?i hav no leopard clawed-face.
Na u sabi
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by godofuck231: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
abiolert:
SO U WANT TO TAKE US BACK TO STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION YOU GUYS HAVE FAILED

It was better than the suicide spree u apc guys are issuing like it's free
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by tomakint: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
adadike281:
I hope he leads well. pls where is tomakint?

I am back after serving a useless and unjust 8-Month ban yesterday! It has been a whhhhhiiiiiiiiiillllllllllleeeeeeeee
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Ratello: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Too serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.