Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (60169 Views)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

U know y am replying u cordially

U are different and matured in ur response unlike ur yoruba brother that always beats drums of war here.....

Your tone of replying shows there is still matured and understanding ones........

Kudos.....

Am victor

LOL i like arguing with fact that's just it, But i always reply people with the way they reply me, If you reply by insulting my tribe you will get yours back..

Am Demmy..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by positivetaught: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2017
anonimi:

How is that so?
Mind to explain?
Thanks
personally n I know many others wished for pdp to get it right with this convention to stand a solid chance against APC in 2019,but as it turn out I think the chance may be there but not so solid now.APC has got NW,PDP has got SS n more of SE,with a NE presidential candidate PDP would stand a good chance in NE,NC would also be a fertile ground, therefore with a SW chairman PDP would have gotten a good chance in the SW too.but now except by miracle the SW is likely to abandoned PDP giving APC a field day there, this will accentuate the confusion n doubts in NC n NE giving the APC the free way to muscle into those zones, frankly I doubt much if the PDP can really stand the APC with this SS chairmanship starting with ekiti elections next year.or what do you think?.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL i like arguing with fact that's just it, But i always reply people with the way they reply me, If you reply by insulting my tribe you will get yours back..

Am Demmy..

Hmmmmm..........demmy

Nice chatting u though......

Is just that I want everybody to aknowledge the truth.......

Nobody ganged up against yoruba people as Bode George is shouting........

Is only Apc, buahri and the cabals that always gang up against u people.......not we over here.......

Ask Tinubu how far he has fared since Buhari become president........is a simple fact.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Tecno66: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

He lost because he was rejected.

Why didn't his own people vote for him. They were waiting for other people to vote for him. Who be their mumu.

I am still mourning Prof loss. He is the one I wanted.
Here we come. If his people vote for him, how can the best candidate win? Tribalism does not give room for the best candidates to win. It was one of the main reasons why Buhari won because the north felt it was time for power to shift. Even northern pdp members keyed into that project. Bill Clinton is from Akansa, the smallest state in the US but when the Americans saw the potential in in, they voted him twice. If not for the geographical zones created, it will be hard for someone from the minority tribes of the country to emerge as president.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by hamzeiy: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:
The North after endorsing and deceiving Prof Adeniran turned around and abandoned him.

SW Region, after stepping down and choosing Prof Adeniran as a consensus candidate turned around and abandoned their own brother.

Now, our great party is now firmly in the hands of SS/SE/North.
The good thing is that you all know you cant do it without your masters in the north
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Guyman02: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a victory to PDP and Nigeria!!!

Though I'm still in Eagles Square...

UP Secondus

Its like the PDP strategy is to elect an Igbo man from SS as chairman which will create room for the SW to nominate a VP candidate to reduce the Osinbajo advantage to APC while the North produces an acceptable Presidential candidate.
Any contrary view?
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by BudeYahooCom: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

UP Secondus

Pendulating and perambulating protectionist. You don run leave APDA?

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
Civeli:
They have finanlly destroyed the party. Group of looters. Very soon you will mass defections to other partys. Bye bye to PDP. The party that can not pay for her management staff after been vote out of presidential seat, the party that can not save herself, now want to rule again. Her leaders can not manage her affairs. I pity Atiku, his money will use to manage the party affairs and he will not get to his political destination.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by anonimi: 11:25am On Dec 10, 2017
positivetaught:
personally n I know many others wished for pdp to get it right with this convention to stand a solid chance against APC in 2019, but as it turn out I think the chance may be there but not so solid now.
APC has got NW,PDP has got SS n more of SE,with a NE presidential candidate PDP would stand a good chance in NE,NC would also be a fertile ground, therefore with a SW chairman PDP would have gotten a good chance in the SW too. but now except by miracle the SW is likely to abandoned PDP giving APC a field day there, this will accentuate the confusion n doubts in NC n NE giving the APC the free way to muscle into those zones, frankly I doubt much if the PDP can really stand the APC with this SS chairmanship starting with ekiti elections next year.or what do you think?.

Despite the best efforts of Asiwaju Asiwere JagaBandit to paint Jonathan negatively, the All Poverty Congress, APC did not have a field day in the south west in 2015.
Not all Yorubas are Ogbeni Ojuyobo's tout.

MrPolitics:
I had some free time and thought to do this to analyze how buhari and jonathan fared in the political zones.

North Central (6 states + FCT)
Buhari - 2,411,013
Jonathan - 1,715,818

North East (6 states) boko haram zone
Buhari - 2,848,678
Jonathan - 796,588

North West (7 states) buhari's zone
Buhari - 7,115,199
Jonathan - 1,339,709

South East (5 states)
Buhari - 198,248
Jonathan - 2,464,906

South South (6 states) Jonathan's zone
Buhari - 418,590
Jonathan - 4,714,725

South West (6 states)
Buhari - 2,433,193
Jonathan - 1,821,416

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by hamzeiy: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Bobby808:
but the Yorubas had never win any words, states, any local government, nothing so ever for the pdp. The Yorubas are just enjoyimg the hard working of the south south and the east. Who killed Awo? Who killed Abiola and his wife, who imprisoned Obasanjo? Who blind and imprisoned General Pail Diya and so many evil against the people of the west is it not the northerners? The south south and the east are becoming wiser. If Tunubi likes, let him remained slave to the north especially the Fulanis north. Is theres anybody who does not remember what the past pdp northerner chairmen did to GEJ including the west?

Yet you are still colluding with thesame north presently. So whose the real slave. Like it or not. if the entire south unites against a united north, the south would still loose election unless the try to win sympathy votes from north central as the north central tends to go with the south at times otherwise a united northrrn nigeria cant be defeated either in a democratic election or in a military coup ask aguiyi ironsi, ojukwu and the rest of them. A wise politician would make a deal with north and thats what south west did in 2015 and south south is doing in 2019. I wont call south east because I know if not for wike the pdp convention would have gone to the south west. The south east are the most politically dull region in nigeria they dont know when to make and when to mar, and they take things to personal. Any emotionally driven person would always be defeated(we are mostly ethnic bigots in nigeria but other regions know when to hide theirs but the igbros dont)sorry to say but thats the fact.
Anyway as a northerner I know you all cant do it alone unless you break the middle belt from us and thats not going to happen with an igboyitic way of doing politics. You need to be politically matured to do that or you go get a crash course from north west or south west. come 2019 pmb would still win unless yoi get the north central and thats not going to be easy with an all APC governors in NC. Southwest is gone to APC thanks to wike and secondus, northwest is pmb block home, north east would rather die than to go back to the era of bokoharam, they feel the owe pmb infact. So except Allah does something different, pdp wont go anywhere come 2019 . I for 1 a middle beltan and northerner is not really happy with the way pmb is running the govt of today but with a party controlled by the likes of wike, Fayose , fani kayode??
Then we rather have pmb a hundred times. We would never allow our self go back to the era on open corruption and widespread bokoharam bombs
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Ok.....make una continue calculating.....

Una also calculated ysday abi

I never pray for a Yoruba to win PDP Chairmanship even as a Yoruba man..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Nowenuse:

This is the mistake you guys make. The Hausa fulanis have a strong love for Buhari, but middlebelters and many northern minorities do not!
This was why northern minorities rejected Buhari in 2011 even when Hausa fulanis voted him.

LOL You seem don't get it, Thank God you said Northern Minorities meaning the Majority still determine what happen..
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chngebeginwthme: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

Hmmmmm..........demmy

Nice chatting u though......

Is just that I want everybody to aknowledge the truth.......

Nobody ganged up against yoruba people as Bode George is shouting........

Is only Apc, buahri and the cabals that always gang up against u people.......not we over here.......

Ask Tinubu how far he has fared since Buhari become president........is a simple fact.

APC ganged up against us and we have the following post?

V.P

Minister of Finance.

Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

Minister of Information.

Minister of communication

Minister of Mineral resources..

DG FIRS

Chief of Defense Staff etc..

Bro we are highly recognize in this Government..

The only Problem Tinubu has is the leadership of NASS and as since be settled..

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by SuccesYear: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
hamzeiy:

The good thing is that you all know you cant do it without your masters in the north
and that's exactly why it termed Politics. Loneliness can never does it better
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nowenuse: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL You seem don't get it, Thank God you said Northern Minorities meaning the Majority still determine what happen..

If you dont know, northern minorities dominate 9 out of the 19 northern states and have large populations in the remaining ones.
Hausa fulanis are not even up to half of the population of the entire north.

Hausa fulanis only manipulate religious divides to bring out a northern muslim majority. Even at that the christian northern population cannot be underestimated. So, forget it. Coupled with the fact that Atiku is also a northern muslim. The north would be heavily divided at least 60/40.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

APC ganged up against us and we have the following post?

V.P

Minister of Finance.

Minister of Power, Works and Housing.

Minister of Information.

Minister of communication

Minister of Mineral resources..

DG FIRS

Chief of Defense Staff etc..

Bro we are highly recognize in this Government..

The only Problem Tinubu has is the leadership of NASS and as since be settled..

We don dey see madam Adeosun how she dey finance

No strategy, brainless......

The only language she sabi is technically in recession and technically out of.........

How can with this una mindset una go dey find united south or alliance with SS/SE.............it won't work........

All my analysis I have found out u guys are always comfortable with North..........so no need for foul play.......

Check it out the only pdp controlled state is Ekiti....smh and u want chairman.......

Even here the remaining Apc state in Imo state will be taken over either by Apga or Pdp..................

Watch out

As for buhari

He is a goner

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

I never pray for a Yoruba to win PDP Chairmanship even as a Yoruba man..

Ok ooooooo

Others prayed so

Continue believing Apc......na for una heas e go land.....

Buhari knows his candidate will not sell in SE/SS.......

We no like am be say we no like am

We hate him...........

How can I vote a murderer, an arch genocidist, blood sucking demon..........never

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by anigbajumo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Liebermantic:

Atiku needs to intensify his campaign in NW and NE.

SE,SS and NC are already in the hands of PDP..

SW VOTES will be shared by APC and PDP..

President from NE,
Vice president from SE

Senate president from SW

Speaker from NW
Deputy Senate from NC

Deputy speaker from SS

SGF from SE
etc

Lol forget about sharing of voted in SW except VP slot is available which am sure fayose might get it cos he silently worked for secondus.SW can't gat party chairman nd VP slot,not possible....
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by anigbajumo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

No yoruba should be considered for anything.......

What is all these rubbish.........everyday betrayal......

Let them carry APC........no wahala.......we are tired of this rubbish.........

From awolowo to tinubu........who can u trust without been backstabbed again.........

Under south......we south east, south south and south west

But have u asked y SS/SE always work in unison.......because if we agree on something, we keep it......but SW no, they will still carry ur plan to north......what a backstab....

This is too much and has to stop......

AhahahahAah......

The problem of most of you guys is that NL is fast becoming worthless platform. Look at the way you sound.Has Tinubu ever pledged loyalty to PDP b4??show me where the betrayal scene. Go back to drawing board nd tell me wen PDP took over the SW till 2003 under OBJ with massive rigging,SW is an opposition party till Tinubu formed alliance with the north. Politics is a game of tactics nd good speculated strategy there is nothing lie betrayal.

SW has never pledge or sign any agreement with SS/SE so where is the backstabbe nd betrayal song is coming from.
You guys need to wise up nd understand national politics, at the end VP is still l coming to SW (fayose) even though Atiku nd fayose won't smell aso-rock....
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by IkpuMmadu: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
ocelot2006:

Well GEJ lost in the SW, but we all have to admit that the PDP did pull a considerable number of votes and performed fairly well in the SW. That means the PDP has a strong support base in the region. Yes we have a number of "sophisticated" loud mouths from there, but everyone from the region shouldn't be alienated because of the 2015 elections. I urge the new PDP party Chairman to run an all inclusive administration

PDP doesn't have a string support base when they can't win in SW
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by seguno2: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
ismail55:
In Buhari will trust not money and power mague pdp.

APC is even worse for stealing our money and sharing it.
Who reinstated and even promoted Maina the pensions thief?
Where is Babachir, the N375 million grass cutter?

Is Buratai no longer COAS after stealing our money to buy multi million dollar mansions in Dubai?
Who returned Sylva’s mansions seized by EFCC?
Not all of us are fools, please.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by oyatz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Obviously, you are not a politician and may not even have a voter's card.
You people will do more harm than good to Atiku (if you rely on Atiku to defeat Buhari) in 2019 campaigns.

AFONJAPIG:
Awolowo's has started protesting already... with them or without them we are going to kick that Sudanese Jubril out of aso rock... grin grin grin
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by chibuthanks: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why is afonja so annoyed about d outcome of this election promising here and there as if the so called national chairman of apc that hail from ss has any infleunce from ss vote even if they gav it to afonja based on their betraying character still they will not vote for pdp in conclusion they should manage their apshit with their broda north waste ss,se,nc and ne are together.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
oyatz:
Obviously, you are not a politician and may not even have a voter's card.
You people will do more harm than good to Atiku (if you rely on Atiku to defeat Buhari) in 2019 campaigns.

what is this one saying
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

UP Secondus
Victory for 9jeria?we must thank pmb for allowing dem to use eagle sq. free of charge.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Hahahahahaha... But why the guy parent no name am first or Primus if dem must use latin. Dat name Second no go gree am win anything... I may be wrong though.
Firstus wuld hav been better.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

U just behaving like a slowpoke

Buhari was ahead of jonathan by 3m

Moreover pdp won in ekiti

Lagos was equally divided same as ondo state

No use igbos play.......oooo

U people are gone

Stop laughing like a fool........biko afonja
even pdp rigging culdnt save dem in 2015.Let us see how dey will riggout an incumbent.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
billyG:

even pdp rigging culdnt save dem in 2015.Let us see how dey will riggout an incumbent.

And u want me to reply u......

Billy na the name of a dog.....

U people should just stay alone.....and leave us

What's all this.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
I advice Bode george to decamp to Apc beg jagaban 4 forgiveness,now dokpesi can face his APDA,pdp will never change.
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by billyG(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
profmiganigal:

And u want me to reply u......
Billy na the name of a dog.....
U people should just stay alone.....and leave us
What's all this.
leave u pdp zombies alone abi?
Re: Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
billyG:
leave u pdp zombies alone abi?
Oga I won't engage u........
We have made it a point of duty to stop engaging yorubas.......
Let them stay alone, let's stay on our own......
Na crime again.....
Billy abeg go.......leave me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.