Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE (2637 Views)

Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Be wise the PDP knows what the are doing , when I predicted they will go for Secondus as part of a master plan some political babies here said it was impossible ...PDP has to go for A VP of SW extraction if thay are to defeat Buhari
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by macof(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
SW should go and die!
They caused our defeat in the last general elections with this same attitude of poor preparation and strategic planning.
The party has little or nothing to gain from SW in 2019 because they have Osinbajo in APC.
And again, I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.
why isn't Sambo running?
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Enoma222(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
the yoruba and the north have started too jealous the igbos ...shame_shame on dem for me am happy with the igbos
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by FreeConCiencE: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Enoma222:
the yoruba and the north have started too jealous the igbos ...shame_shame on dem for me am happy with the igbos

Because you are given the chairmanship of the party of corrupt politicians now,we can't hear words again? Wait till 2019 and see yourself. undecided undecided
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by vatiqan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
this Op is not serious. Secondus got over 1000 votes, were these from only SS/SE? where do you think the Northern Votes and Ekiti (SW) vote went to? @Op, sense fall on you!
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Ovamboland(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
pedrilo:
SW should go and die!
They caused our defeat in the last general elections with this same attitude of poor preparation and strategic planning.
The party has little or nothing to gain from SW in 2019 because they have Osinbajo in APC.
And again, I want to really speak about Atiku and the corruption tag placed on his neck by OBJ since their time togeda @ the presidency.
I watched Sambo and GEJ yesterday and I felt Nigeria did not deserve to lose this two fine gentlemen. The love and respect between GEJ and Sambo is so enviable even till date! At the convention yesterday, Sambo declined to be called out alone to give his speech, he informed the organizers that the presidency is one and that GEJ shud speak. And when GEJ was called out to speak on behalf of the presidency, he said Sambo shud speak first, I saw love and respect between them.
But we cannot make such comment about OBJ and Atiku.
OBJ fell out with Atiku majorly because of OBJ's selfish third term agenda.
And in their usual faction, they always demonize and destroy anyone who don't agree with them.
They don't know how to play strategic politics.
Atiku shud get ready, SS/SE votes with enough northern votes is all we need to take care of buhari and osinbajo come 2019.
I am going to support Atiku henceforth, after watching GEJ and Sambo yesterday, I bliv OBJ is the devils' incarnate not Atiku.

Very hilarious, fine gentlemen who presided over the looting and wanton sharing of our common resources. They jointly ensured we reaped little from our largest yoy revenue and you make heroes out of these guys just because they were genuflecting to each other.
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by dreamworld: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

zoning is a bad idea.....not every human being has the talent to lead.......copying european ways is a very bad idea for africa....
europeans have a agenda.....they know who they put up to lead....europeans still till today put up leaders according to bloodlines....
dont let them fool you....

thats why we always end up with very miserable people as leaders......

we should seek for leaders and not force everybody to be leaders.....
Afonja, go back to ur brown
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by Enoma222(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
FreeConCiencE:

Because you are given the chairmanship of the party of corrupt politicians now,we can't hear words again? Wait till 2019 and see yourself. undecided undecided
cheesy
FreeConCiencE:

_Am_from_Edo_state_for_your_imformation
Re: PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE by ogaJona(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

thank you....we are not all igbos in southern nigeria......people should learn the difference...

especialy the yorubas should learn that...because igbos say ss&se day and night doesnt mean its true...

you are even insulting us deltans if you try....
be deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Nullifies Uduaghan's Nomination, Orders Fresh Primary. / Breaking New.:lockdown Had Been Extended / Governor Wike Chase Out Customers, Queries Management & Threatens To Shut Down B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.