Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor (5483 Views)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor by samuelgist: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
I moved in with my brother and his wife a year ago. I’d lost my house when it flooded here and they said I could stay here as long as it took to get back on my feet. My brother is two years older than me and his wife is the same age as me and really hot. My brother works for some major company and while she knows he dose the best he can, working long hours leaves his wife alone a lot.

It all started one Saturday me and Lisa (my brothers wife) were at the house and he was at work. She confided in me that she wished my brother would give her more attention, that they hadn’t had sex in a long time and she was going to go crazy if she didn’t get some soon. Jumping at the chance I made my move, that she went along with willingly and I had sex

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng
Re: Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
blogger in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confession : How I F**k My Brother Wife In Our Parlor by Gofwane(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
blogger in Nigeria grin grin
grin They are the type of people nairaland mods suppose to be banning

(1) (Reply)

I Just Disgraced A Catfishing Redpill Keyboard Warrior (Photos) / Albino Sex / The Cute Ones Must Be Really Busy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.