Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (914307 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by USnobeparadise: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chukason1:
Hello house is there anything like Canadian visa lottery and which month is it normally done?
search google for Apple choice express entry but plan well for it tho
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Walspring:

Yes and its will be on WES system for 10 years..

Check their website for more information
I taught WES ICAP was for life? lol... these guys know how to milk people sha

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by k199192: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2018
princecase:

Thanks for the reply.
I checked Stanford and there requirement is 3.95.yet to ascertain if it is on a 4 or 5 point scale which I did not meet. if that's the case, can a high GRE score can make up for it.
Please I'ld like to know other schools I can look towards that will consider my application.
Many thanks.
If it says 3.95 I am betting they mean on a 4.0 scale. The next thing you should do is write the GRE make a good score. When you have written your GRE you can now use the score to combined with your Gpa and look for schools that match your profile. Like I said the next thing you need to do is write the gre.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by abeeolars: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Goodmorning everyone. I am sorry its been a while i came here. Janauary has been very engaging with class work and GA. I am currently studying my MBA at Sulross state university in Texas, this is actually one of the top 20 most affordable yet quality universities in America. I will like to give back to the thread by assisting graduate students who will like to get admitted to my school. There are less than 50 international African students in this school as its dominated by Americans and mexicans. I can also help push for a GA position with the help of the Lord.

Otherwise you can visit the schools website www.sulross.edu

The weather condition here is similiar to that of Nigeria and its a beautiful small town.

Cheers

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by adex0802: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2018
thanks to all nairaland my visa was approved on Tuesday morning 6:30am Transcript loading anayone going to Texas A&M uni commerce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2018
@Walspring, Please I want to order Additional Score Report for GRE. I've sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by americaninja1: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Hello House.. I need urgent help..I got a visa fees last .. but I couldn't book a date before my school resumption. Someone helped book for emergency and later cancelled it cos I didn't meetup with the 200k requested for.. my question is can I still make use of it, for bookin another interview??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2018
americaninja1:
Hello House.. I need urgent help..I got a visa fees last .. but I couldn't book a date before my school resumption. Someone helped book for emergency and later cancelled it cos I didn't meetup with the 200k requested for.. my question is can I still make use of it, for bookin another interview??

200k shocked just for date..... na wa

If it been cancelled then i don't think u can use it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2018
k199192:

If it says 3.95 I am betting they mean on a 4.0 scale. The next thing you should do is write the GRE make a good score. When you have written your GRE you can now use the score to combined with your Gpa and look for schools that match your profile. Like I said the next thing you need to do is write the gre.
hello does st cloud state accept wes evaluation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kekenation(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Yes they do
sunshineluv5:
hello does st cloud state accept wes evaluation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2018
kekenation:
Yes they do
ok thanks generally do they accept course by course evaluation or what? the graduate cord of my course is taking time to reply me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2018
americaninja1:

I suggest you try and book for another emergency date yourself , Though I have no Idea how it's done , The person requesting for 200k did it somehow , U can also try doing it maybe it will be cheaper ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mofoluwasademi: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2018
Hi goodmorning. Please how can i put in for U.S student visa or how can i go about it. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Kudos bro..hopefully some of us would join u soon....we are all waiting for your transcript....[color=#770077][/color]

adex0802:
thanks to all nairaland my visa was approved on Tuesday morning 6:30am Transcript loading anayone going to Texas A&M uni commerce.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kekenation(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes, course by course
sunshineluv5:
ok thanks generally do they accept course by course evaluation or what? the graduate cord of my course is taking time to reply me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
USnobeparadise:

Click below to avoid being another victim....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1798551746822704&id=228759177135310

This where his problem started ....... Thereafter, El-Sayed began filing various petitions and applications with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in order to obtain immigration benefits, and in March 2010

After he filed applications instead of him to work he started filing benefit this and that . Also spotted another no no lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kylexy61(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
k199192:

If it says 3.95 I am betting they mean on a 4.0 scale The next thing you should do is write the GRE make a good score. When you have written your GRE you can now use the score to combined with your Gpa and look for schools that match your profile. Like I said the next thing you need to do is write the gre.

Are you sure? I doubt even a top school like Stanford will require 3.95/4.0 as a minimum requirement.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Egbon Walspring, Please, I've sent the details. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Nwabu007:
@Walspring, Please I want to order Additional Score Report for GRE. I've sent you a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by blessurance(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
hello, gurus in the house, its over a month after writing Gre, scores were sent to my schools immediately after the exams (to the exact school, but not the exact code though). presently, the schools still indicate "gre scores not received" in their records. What should i do to reconcile this please, who should i contact?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
blessurance:
hello, gurus in the house, its over a month after writing Gre, scores were sent to my schools immediately after the exams (to the exact school, but not the exact code though). presently, the schools still indicate "gre scores not received" in their records. What should i do to reconcile this please, who should i contact?
Most times, you don't need your departmental code, all you need is the school code since all applications are routed through the grad school. Anyways, you will need to do some callings and not emails, if your school normally receives scores electronically, you need to call ETS and ask them the exact date,time and electronic code that was used to send your score. This electronic code is just like a tracking no, get that code and call your school. With that code it should be easier to locate your score. If it send manually, still ask for details and give your school the detail. If they still can't locate it, inform ETS that your school didn't receive the scores, ETS will resend it at no cost.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by blessurance(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
femi312:
Most times, you don't need your departmental code, all you need is the school code since all applications are routed through the grad school. Anyways, you will need to do some callings and not emails, if your school normally receives scores electronically, you need to call ETS and ask them the exact date,time and electronic code that was used to send your score. This electronic code is just like a tracking no, get that code and call your school. With that code it should be easier to locate your score. If it send manually, still ask for details and give your school the detail. If they still can't locate it, inform ETS that your school didn't receive the scores, ETS will resend it at no cost.
femi312:
femi312:

thanks so much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Coloniel5000(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
abeeolars:
Goodmorning everyone. I am sorry its been a while i came here. Janauary has been very engaging with class work and GA. I am currently studying my MBA at Sulross state university in Texas, this is actually one of the top 20 most affordable yet quality universities in America. I will like to give back to the thread by assisting graduate students who will like to get admitted to my school. There are less than 50 international African students in this school as its dominated by Americans and mexicans. I can also help push for a GA position with the help of the Lord.

You can send me a direct message if you will like to attend this University. Otherwise you can visit the schools website www.sulross.edu

The weather condition here is similiar to that of Nigeria and its a beautiful small town.

Cheers

bros, I'm interested in pursuing a masters program in political science, I did checked the site you posted but it's like political science graduate program is online. (would you mind confirming that for me more). and please what's the chances of getting admitted, I'm sorry if that question shouldn't have been directed to you but I'll be grateful if you can answer that. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by americaninja1: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for the response ma, so I have to pay for another booking?
LagosismyHome:

200k shocked just for date..... na wa

If it been cancelled then i don't think u can use it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aitonline(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
House, a friend needs an advice .

She got Distinction in banking and finance in ND, 1st class in Bsc in banking and finance and Also Phd grade in her masters in banking and finance.

She was employed as an assistant lecturer in a Nigerian university into the cooperative and rural development department with a condition that she must add more credentials on that department within an accreditation year.

She has been searching for such Phd in that profession.

I wouldn't know if anybody can help with a useful information in terms of school and such major in US.

She is contemplating maybe she can ignore the school directive and settle for finance or related major and if the admission succeed with assistantship, she will resign.

Please HELP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Yommy247(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
eddyme:

Okay that is nice provided the school will accept it

Are you applying as undergraduate or postgrad?
Undergraduate o. Bro pm me lets talk or send me your whatsapp number on Anthonyifedayo@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
beejhay69:
sent u a PM, kindly respond.
thanks
I don't know this pm of a thing boss... How about posting it here and u respond
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Walspring:

What exactly do you want to know?
What are the risk involved if one isn't there in person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by blessurance(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
evening good people! pls what is the value or range after conversion of 2.85/5.00 cgpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.