Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (915606 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

Hmmmmmmm. I sight you from here via HD

grin grin ... Chairman i hail back oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

Omg! Don't try it because it needs your presence and since you are not there it will be very difficult and you will be hearing stories of dead livestock every week if not daily self
that's true ... I just felt like it's the fastest way of getting good profit if everything works well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2018
k199192:

My own opinion is this.. Except you are on ground to watch your business in NG, my brother believe me, they will run it down. Except maybe a bank is handling the business for you. The best, which still has its own risks, is real estate. But then again, you can look at buying treasury bills in NG. I hear the rate is good. And its safe.
Real estates is way outta ma league rn lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
can i screen grab it? i am applying to two schools,the first school allows unofficial evaluation for speedy admission process and the second dont.I included myself as recipient and the second school that dont accept unofficial wes evaluation and excluded first school that accept unofficial for now till after i must have gotten the admission, this is to cut down cost.Should i edit my personal address out and include the first school? is it compulsory i have a copy?
guys please i need suggestions to this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2018
LagosismyHome:

You ended you giving your self high no while watching your money disappear into thin air ..... livestock when you are not on ground is a big no no
is there like a low-risk moderate budget business one can do without being on ground then? Because tbh I'm not really the buying of products and resselling kinda person
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

You can request for emergency date once in 6 months but sometimes dey their dey open and they do approve it

Thanks ,I grab now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2018
thanks for that great response, am not using a fake soa to show for my proof of finance though, but I just want to know the essence of going along with a bank soa.
...I really appreciate your quick response.
God bless us all!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by temi4fash(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
bee17:
thanks for that great response, am not using a fake soa to show for my proof of finance though, but I just want to know the essence of going along with a bank soa.
God bless us all!

To show and prove that you can fund your way schooling in the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2018
urgent reply needed pleasw is it compulsory i include myself as a recipient for wes evaluation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
can i screen grab it? i am applying to two schools,the first school allows unofficial evaluation for speedy admission process and the second dont.I included myself as recipient and the second school that dont accept unofficial wes evaluation and excluded first school that accept unofficial for now till after i must have gotten the admission, this is to cut down cost.Should i edit my personal address out and include the first school? is it compulsory i have a copy?
yes you can remove your personal address and put one of the schools you applying too, the unofficial transcript still has to be evaluated first before you can scan it and send to the school, as for screen grabbing the transcript I doubt if any school will accept such for admission processes moreover the online evaluated transcript doesn't open on phone only system.. my candid advise to you is to take your time and don't rush, getting admission in the US is capital intensive venture
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
urgent reply needed pleasw is it compulsory i include myself as a recipient for wes evaluation?
no its not compulsory but sometimes the VO do ask for a copy of your transcript(some schools in Nigeria don't issue transcript to its alumni ) so you can use that WES copy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2018
jamoyakz:
yes you can remove your personal address and put one of the schools you applying too, the unofficial transcript still has to be evaluated first before you can scan it and send to the school, as for screen grabbing the transcript I doubt if any school will accept such for admission processes moreover the online evaluated transcript doesn't open on phone only system.. my candid advise to you is to take your time and don't rush, getting admission in the US is capital intensive venture
thanks dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by thacokeboy: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2018
neurosci:

Heyyy, pls resend.
. dead or alive jesu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Acknowledged. The payment has been effected. Thank you Walspring.

Walspring:

Just seeing this ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Greetings to gurus in the house. This is my story and i need help. i have been denied visa before in 2011. Now after my school(2012) and NYSC(2014). i applied for transfer credit because i passed through polytechnic. How possible is it for VO to issue visa to me considering my age. I am 28 years.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
bee17:
God bless us all!

If you actually want to know if it's important to take soa or not, your question won't come like the way you asked it. Just be careful with that soa.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nathyshollz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello. I have been reading transcripts online here for a while and it was very helpful. My story is very long but you could learn something from it.
I started my US F1 application around August 2017. I was accepted to study MBA in communications and Public relations at Concordia University Ann Arbor, i filled my DS 160 paid my SEVIS after and booked my appointment at the embassy for January 29 2018, but before my appointment at the embassy I got an email from the school that I have been transferred to Concordia University Wisconsin. So I was sent another I-20 for Concordia University wisconsin.
I went for my interview yesterday and my transcript goes thus;

ME: Good morning sir
VO: Goodmorning, pass your I-20 and passport
ME: Here you go sir
VO: Tell me about the study you are going for
ME: I'm going to Concordia University Ann Arbor for my MBA in communications and public relations, I will be studying for a period of 28 months, taking 16 courses and a total of 36 credit load. I will be taking courses in management, communications and leadership. Will be doing my thesis and an internship after which I will be returning to my country come July 2020 to assume a managerial role at my current place of work.
VO: How did you hear about the school?
ME: The school was recommended by my center head, she's an alumni of the institution and I.. VO cuts in
VO: What did you study in the university?
ME:I studied Psychology from the university of Jos.
VO: How many years have you been working?
ME: I have been working for a period of 3 years.
VO: Did you take any Test?
ME: No I didn't, it is written boldly on the schools website that I would not be needing it.
VO: Which year did you finish from University of Jos?
ME: 2012.
VO: who is sponsoring you?
ME: My dad.
VO: what does he do?
ME: He is a business tycoon. He's into oil and gas.
VO: I will be approving you visa... but Your SEVIS STATUS Shows INACTIVE. I will be giving you this paper, ( he gave me a white paper like that) and said contact your school to change your status to Active then drop your passport at any of the DHL locations written on the white paper then send us an email with this case ID here.
Then he gave me the white paper and passport and I left.
I contacted the school and they told me to login in to fmjfee.com and request a modification and enter the new schools I-20. I did and after hours I got a mail that it was granted I was also informed to be patient for 2 business days.

Now this question is for the gurus.
How would I know my status has been changed to Active so that I can go ahead and drop my passport, my resumption is February 21 2018.
And also how long does it take for passport to be processed when it's dropped at a DHL location.
I can be reached on 07060884508, nathyshollz@gmail.com
Please help me.
I did all the application my self from scratch following the guidelines on nairaland here, I need you people's help ooo. Pls oooo
And thanks to akinsola for helping me with mock transcript. You will approved too by Gods grace

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Luther97: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
hi friends am new here
earlier this year i applied at HCC AND IT HAS BEEN GOING SMOOTHLY THANKS TO A FRIEND OVER THERE TOO
SO AH GOT HOOKED UP WEN THEY DEMANDED FOR AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT WHICH VALIDATES AT LEAST 23000$ .MA UNCLE GAVE ME HIS OWN WHICH HAS A TURN OVER OF 44M FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 TO JAN2018 BUH DUE to SOME BUSINESS TRANSACTION THE AVAILABLE BALANCE IT NOT UP TO $23000. SO MA QUESTION IS
IS IT STILL ACCEPTABLE BOTH TO THE SCHOOL AND EMBASSY HAVING PROVING THE AMOUNT THAT ENTERS THE ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OR IS IT A MUST THAT THEY AVAILABLE BALANCE MUST TALLY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunshineluv5:
guys please i need suggestions to this

Well it's not a must to have a copy of your evaluated transcript. I hope you understand what the said school meant by unofficial evaluation? It could be an internal evaluation of your unofficial transcript uploaded by you during application then an official copy would later be demanded after possible admit directly from the issuing institution. I don't think it's your wes evaluation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bobmar: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
nathyshollz:
Hello. I have been reading transcripts online here for a while and it was very helpful. My story is very long but you could learn something from it.
I started my US F1 application around August 2017. I was accepted to study MBA in communications and Public relations at Concordia University Ann Arbor, i filled my DS 160 paid my SEVIS after and booked my appointment at the embassy for January 29 2018, but before my appointment at the embassy I got an email from the school that I have been transferred to Concordia University Wisconsin. So I was sent another I-20 for Concordia University wisconsin.
I went for my interview yesterday and my transcript goes thus;

ME: Good morning sir
VO: Goodmorning, pass your I-20 and passport
ME: Here you go sir
VO: Tell me about the study you are going for
ME: I'm going to Concordia University Ann Arbor for my MBA in communications and public relations, I will be studying for a period of 28 months, taking 16 courses and a total of 36 credit load. I will be taking courses in management, communications and leadership. Will be doing my thesis and an internship after which I will be returning to my country come July 2020 to assume a managerial role at my current place of work.
VO: How did you hear about the school?
ME: The school was recommended by my center head, she's an alumni of the institution and I.. VO cuts in
VO: What did you study in the university?
ME:I studied Psychology from the university of Jos.
VO: How many years have you been working?
ME: I have been working for a period of 3 years.
VO: Did you take any Test?
ME: No I didn't, it is written boldly on the schools website that I would not be needing it.
VO: Which year did you finish from University of Jos?
ME: 2012.
VO: who is sponsoring you?
ME: My dad.
VO: what does he do?
ME: He is a business tycoon. He's into oil and gas.
VO: I will be approving you visa... but Your SEVIS STATUS Shows INACTIVE. I will be giving you this paper, ( he gave me a white paper like that) and said contact your school to change your status to Active then drop your passport at any of the DHL locations written on the white paper then send us an email with this case ID here.
Then he gave me the white paper and passport and I left.
I contacted the school and they told me to login in to fmjfee.com and request a modification and enter the new schools I-20. I did and after hours I got a mail that it was granted I was also informed to be patient for 2 business days.

How would I know my status has been changed to Active so that I can go ahead and drop my passport, my resumption is February 21 2018.
And also how long does it take for passport to be processed when it's dropped at a DHL location.
Please help me.
I did all the application my self from scratch following the guidelines on nairaland here, I need you people's help ooo. Pls oooo
And thanks to akinsola for helping me with mock transcript. You will approved too by Gods grace

Congrats man!

BTW: Fall or Spring?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bobmar: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Walspring:

maybe nah for dating... grin grin grin grin

Chief.. I don reply u since. Saw the PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nathyshollz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
bobmar:

Congrats man!

BTW: Fall or Spring?

Thank you, but I'm still on it, so I claim it. I still need information. How will I be able to check my SEVIS status, if it's active or Inactive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
BigUgo21:

Well it's not a must to have a copy of your evaluated transcript. I hope you understand what the said school meant by unofficial evaluation? It could be an internal evaluation of your unofficial transcript uploaded by you during application then an official copy would later be demanded after possible admit directly from the issuing institution. I don't think it's your wes evaluation.
hmmm
BigUgo21:

hmmm
BigUgo21:

hmmm the school is st cloud state is there any graduate applicant here that got admitted recently? i dont know if to upload my unofficial transcript only, the grad school takes time to reply. But someone said that i have to upload both unofficial trasnscript from my school here and an unofficial wes evaluated transcript for speedy process.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
nathyshollz:

Please help me.
congrats on your visa. since you have succesfully transfered your SEVIS fee to your new I-20, wait for the two working days for it to reflect at the embassy, then send your passport at DHL. You should get your passport in circa 1 week(if no holidays). when a person gets a change of I-20 with a new SEVIS number, you must modify your profile at fmjfee.com before going for visa interview. If you had followed this process before interview, there would have been no waste of time......hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Luther97:
hi friends am new here
earlier this year i applied at HCC AND IT HAS BEEN GOING SMOOTHLY THANKS TO A FRIEND OVER THERE TOO
SO AH GOT HOOKED UP WEN THEY DEMANDED FOR AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT WHICH VALIDATES AT LEAST 23000$ .MA UNCLE GAVE ME HIS OWN WHICH HAS A TURN OVER OF 44M FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 TO JAN2018 BUH DUE to SOME BUSINESS TRANSACTION THE AVAILABLE BALANCE IT NOT UP TO $23000. SO MA QUESTION IS
IS IT STILL ACCEPTABLE BOTH TO THE SCHOOL AND EMBASSY HAVING PROVING THE AMOUNT THAT ENTERS THE ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OR IS IT A MUST THAT THEY AVAILABLE BALANCE MUST TALLY
The closing balance must be up to or above required amount for both the school and bank else it won't be accepted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
bee17:
God bless us all!
to also prove to them you have sufficient funds to sponsor your education
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Luther97:
hi friends am new here

your available balance must be equal or above the need $23,000
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by akonibobo: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys, great job you all are doing here. I have been a silent follower on this thread and i must say that i have benefited immensely from it.
I hope to share my transcript later in the month by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.